If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Yaaaay to STS :) cracking news .. Enjoy those birthday celebrations, what you got planned?! X

Well done :) x

aw fab wi result! good for you, hope yous have a great birthday week! cx

Thanks Sweetie.x

looking at that website with the recipes!! it all looks amazing!!!!!!!! cx

Definitely gonna think of doing something like that.x

Yaaaay to STS :) cracking news .. Enjoy those birthday celebrations, what you got planned?! X

We are like the Queen with Week Long Celebrations ;-) Those include a bonfire party with amazing buffet, Nandos, Toby Carvery and Poppys actual party! Can't wait ;-) x

Thanks Sweetie! X

Well done on stay the same x

That's amazing x

Ps how much is the pp for dumplings x

Thanks Sweetie :) Aunt Bessie's Dry Mix, Makes 8, 2pp Each x

Aw well done on WI hon. That's brilliant. So was that 29 dailies plus weeklies??

And blog sounds like an excellent idea. :D xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ah amazing x don't suppose you know if that's for all brands?

I only know that one as that's the one I always buy! Sorry! X

Well done hun thats fab news xxx

Thanks Sweetie :) x

It really does doesn't it, I'm definitely going to try some of them the brownies sound fab x

You'll have to report back! X

Aw well done on WI hon. That's brilliant. So was that 29 dailies plus weeklies??

And blog sounds like an excellent idea. :D xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Brona :) That was 29 Dailies but 0 Weeklies, as I was doing no/very little exercise this week I chose not to use my Weeklies. X

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Friday has been HECTIC!

WI First Thing (STS/Maintain for whoever didn't see previous post, Whoop Whoop!)

Then I took Poppy to see Monsters University at the £1 Cinema, such a Fab Film! Don't eat my OSS cos of WI/Going Out so I treated myself to a Banana and Fresh Mango (whilst Poppy munched on Jaffa Cakes and Cheese Puffs!)

Then I popped into the Next Outlet which is next door, managed to get Black Skinny Jeans for £5! So I now have 1 Black Pair and 1 Blue Pair :)

Then we went to my Favourite Cafe for Lunch and I had my Favourite Meal...

image-2320262209.jpg

I always point it as 13pp (Hope I'm not wrong lol):

3 Scoops (180g) Mash with Margarine-6pp
Large Yorkshire Pudding-3pp
Gravy-2pp
Peas-1pp
Fried Mushrooms-1pp
Cabbage & Carrots-0pp

We then went to Morrisons to get Crisps and Chocolate for Poppy's Party (They had the best offer) so I now have 36 Packs of Wotsits and 40 Chocolate Bars in the house till next Saturday!

Came home, both had our baths and put the washing on (Its Friday after all!)

Made this for Dinner...

image-706183132.jpg

It's the other Stir Fry served with 47g of Tilda Basmati Rice. The whole plate was only 4pp and so tasty and filling!

Looking forward to spending my remaining pp!

Lots of Love Serena x

food for the day looks soook good. Well done on your maintain x

Yummy day sweetie. :) x

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Friday has been HECTIC!

WI First Thing (STS/Maintain for whoever didn't see previous post, Whoop Whoop!)

Then I took Poppy to see Monsters University at the £1 Cinema, such a Fab Film! Don't eat my OSS cos of WI/Going Out so I treated myself to a Banana and Fresh Mango (whilst Poppy munched on Jaffa Cakes and Cheese Puffs!)

Then I popped into the Next Outlet which is next door, managed to get Black Skinny Jeans for £5! So I now have 1 Black Pair and 1 Blue Pair :)

Then we went to my Favourite Cafe for Lunch and I had my Favourite Meal...

View attachment 112346

I always point it as 13pp (Hope I'm not wrong lol):

3 Scoops (180g) Mash with Margarine-6pp
Large Yorkshire Pudding-3pp
Gravy-2pp
Peas-1pp
Fried Mushrooms-1pp
Cabbage & Carrots-0pp

We then went to Morrisons to get Crisps and Chocolate for Poppy's Party (They had the best offer) so I now have 36 Packs of Wotsits and 40 Chocolate Bars in the house till next Saturday!

Came home, both had our baths and put the washing on (Its Friday after all!)

Made this for Dinner...

View attachment 112348

It's the other Stir Fry served with 47g of Tilda Basmati Rice. The whole plate was only 4pp and so tasty and filling!

Looking forward to spending my remaining pp!

Lots of Love Serena x
Lunch looks soooo nice! Really fancy a roast now. Sounds like a lovely day out with poppy. :). And yay on the jeans! :D. Xx

Back