If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Happy birthday sarena have a fantastic day hunni x dnt let any thing spoil yur mood :) dnt worri about going a little ova on pp ! It's yur day and make the most enjoy with poppy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy birthday!! :)!

So sorry to hear about your bad day yesterday but you stopped at 18pp that takes control you have done and are doing amazing! One little blip is not going to make you gain all your weight Hun as it didn't take one day to put it all on in the first place you have got this Hun you are a amazing women who can do anything if you put you mind to it!

Hope you have a amazing birthday and we all know you will ''spend'' your points wisely! :)! Xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you xxx have a fantastic day. Look how much u have achieved over the past yr. Forget about yesterday xxx ENJOY your birthday xxx

Happy birthday Hun,have a great day and enjoy yourself! Xxxxxx

Good Morning Sweeties :)

So today is the 5th November and ITS MY 29TH BIRTHDAY!

Thank You for your kind Birthday Wishes and Messages :) It means so much!

Poppy surprised me this morning with these...

image-755649011.jpg

Just what I wanted :)

And the 'Present Fairy' has visited and left these for me for after School...

image-3730199962.jpg

I took Poppy to School as normal and then took myself to the Salon to be pampered, had my Eyebrows and Hair Done..,

image-3579317201.jpg

Mum and Dad are picking me up at 1030, popping out to the Shops, thinking I might have a Hot Chocolate and Cake for my 'Lunch' Well it is my Birthday after all!

Then will collect Poppy from School, she's eating with Mum and Dad before they go home and then having a Takeaway tonight once she is in bed, not decided which one yet!

Lots of Love Serena x

Mmm I love smoothies how do u make em? X

I use frozen fruit, a banana that's over ripe, a muller light yogurt any 2pp one, a little ribena sugar free strawberry juice 0pp put all in a blender and it's done.....I add some cinnamon in mine towards to end and blend that in. I like mine thick but you can add more ribena to get it to your fav consistency..... X

Happy birthday Hun xxxx wow what perfect gifts from poppy !! And all the others to look forward to xxxx typical if you to not open and let poppy enjoy also!!! What a super mum you are xxxx I hope you have a smashing day and a lovely takeaway x

Good Morning Sweeties :)

So today is the 5th November and ITS MY 29TH BIRTHDAY!

Thank You for your kind Birthday Wishes and Messages :) It means so much!

Poppy surprised me this morning with these...

View attachment 112752

Just what I wanted :)

And the 'Present Fairy' has visited and left these for me for after School...

View attachment 112753

I took Poppy to School as normal and then took myself to the Salon to be pampered, had my Eyebrows and Hair Done..,

View attachment 112754

Mum and Dad are picking me up at 1030, popping out to the Shops, thinking I might have a Hot Chocolate and Cake for my 'Lunch' Well it is my Birthday after all!

Then will collect Poppy from School, she's eating with Mum and Dad before they go home and then having a Takeaway tonight once she is in bed, not decided which one yet!

Lots of Love Serena x

Happy Birthday Serena hope you have a great day because you deserve it. Enjoy your shopping hot choc and cake and you look lovely and Poopy present is the best also enjoy your takeaway tonight x

Happy birthday Serena! :D x

Happy birthday Serena, hope u have a lovely day :) xx

Glad I popped into the forums today as I might've missed it!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERENA!! :D

Smashing pressies from Poppy, looks like a nice bundle to open later, looking gorge as ever, enjoy your pampering & hot chocolate & cake xxx

Happy birthday! Hope you are having a fab day. The presents sound great. As does your very s****y hair do!

Good news on another maintain at the weekend too. Have you stuck on the 29 dailies for this week?

Happy birthday!!!! Xxx

Back