If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Serena you are the best mentor to us all we are only human and from time to time we fall off the wagon we have all been there I hope you felling better about everything real soon and enjoy Poppy's birthday on sat chin up hon :) x

Thank You Charlene, I'm just taking it every day at a time but would rather be honest on here if you know what I mean?!? X

OMG huni dnt u dare beat ur self up??!
So u have had a bad week ur only human babe and no one cam say they havent had one of those weeks!
Dnt say sorry for havin a difficult week hun sometimes food is a way of comfort even.if we dnt feel so happy about it afterwards!! U will defo not b into triple digits! And look how well u have done amazin.isnt the word!!
Were all hear t listen and take advice and were here t listen about bad days/bad weeks jus like u listen to us!!
Xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

OMG huni dnt u dare beat ur self up??!
So u have had a bad week ur only human babe and no one cam say they havent had one of those weeks!
Dnt say sorry for havin a difficult week hun sometimes food is a way of comfort even.if we dnt feel so happy about it afterwards!! U will defo not b into triple digits! And look how well u have done amazin.isnt the word!!
Were all hear t listen and take advice and were here t listen about bad days/bad weeks jus like u listen to us!!
Xxxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank You Sammie, I feel better now I've actually posted, I just want Binge Free Days to turn into Binge Free Weeks. X

SERENA! Now I am a bit peeved! Not because you binged, but because you think that any of us would unsubscribe from this thread because you're not being a 'good mentor'! Miss, that's rubbish :p You place way too much pressure on yourself. Yes, you've got to goal and you look fantastic but that doesn't mean you have to be perfect and superhuman all of the time because that's impossible! We ALL struggle, there is no shame in that.

As I said via text it's not being cowardly not to WI tomorrow- it's a very sensible decision. You know that the result might not be what you want, and that it could send you further into a binge. This week might not have been a good one, but there are plenty more weeks to have good ones! That doesn't even make sense haha. What I mean is don't think you always have to be perfect to set a good example to us or whatever, take the rough with the smooth. You're having a tough time right now, and allow yourself a bit of comfort. If food helps you to feel better then try and relax on pointing and eat enough to keep you satisfied. I'm not encouraging you to binge, because I know how horrible it is, but you definitely need some self-soothing right now and if a bar of chocolate is going to help you feel better then have a bar of chocolate! But try to explore ways of feeling better that are not food related too, to get a healthy balance.

But this isnt the end of the world, even if it feels like it. This will pass, you will feel better soon, trust me :)

1 hour at a time, 1 day at a time, 1 week at a time.

Echoing what everyone else has said! You have done amazingly and its only human to have bad days/weeks hun in fact I think its only normal actually. Naturally slim people also have days when they eat far too much.

You are so supportive! I wouldn't have got started if it weren't for you! X

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

SERENA! Now I am a bit peeved! Not because you binged, but because you think that any of us would unsubscribe from this thread because you're not being a 'good mentor'! Miss, that's rubbish :p You place way too much pressure on yourself. Yes, you've got to goal and you look fantastic but that doesn't mean you have to be perfect and superhuman all of the time because that's impossible! We ALL struggle, there is no shame in that.

As I said via text it's not being cowardly not to WI tomorrow- it's a very sensible decision. You know that the result might not be what you want, and that it could send you further into a binge. This week might not have been a good one, but there are plenty more weeks to have good ones! That doesn't even make sense haha. What I mean is don't think you always have to be perfect to set a good example to us or whatever, take the rough with the smooth. You're having a tough time right now, and allow yourself a bit of comfort. If food helps you to feel better then try and relax on pointing and eat enough to keep you satisfied. I'm not encouraging you to binge, because I know how horrible it is, but you definitely need some self-soothing right now and if a bar of chocolate is going to help you feel better then have a bar of chocolate! But try to explore ways of feeling better that are not food related too, to get a healthy balance.

But this isnt the end of the world, even if it feels like it. This will pass, you will feel better soon, trust me :)

1 hour at a time, 1 day at a time, 1 week at a time.

Sarah! You're sooooooo lovely and I totally get where you're coming from, after all we are Twins :) Today I haven't binged, yes I've eaten well and yes I have no idea on the pp but I guess it's a start that I haven't binged! X

Echoing what everyone else has said! You have done amazingly and its only human to have bad days/weeks hun in fact I think its only normal actually. Naturally slim people also have days when they eat far too much.

You are so supportive! I wouldn't have got started if it weren't for you! X

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank You Gill, I'm so grateful to my Minis for everything they give me. X

u are a wonderful person serena,who has helped ALOT of people on here,u are only human,we all have off day and weeks,don't beat yourself about anything,none of us are gonna judge u,we've all been there. Xx

Sarah! You're sooooooo lovely and I totally get where you're coming from, after all we are Twins :) Today I haven't binged, yes I've eaten well and yes I have no idea on the pp but I guess it's a start that I haven't binged! X

Twin peas :p

It's great that you havent binged today. It doesn't matter that you don't know the points of what you ate- the important thing is you ate well and listened to your body, and didn't binge.

Screw the points! Lets start a revolution!

:girlpower:

u are a wonderful person serena,who has helped ALOT of people on here,u are only human,we all have off day and weeks,don't beat yourself about anything,none of us are gonna judge u,we've all been there. Xx

Thank You Kim, you're a Sweetie! Kent Girls Rule ;-) x

Twin peas :p

It's great that you havent binged today. It doesn't matter that you don't know the points of what you ate- the important thing is you ate well and listened to your body, and didn't binge.

Screw the points! Lets start a revolution!

:girlpower:

#PeasRevolting! X

I agree with everyone else! You have most certainly helped me lose my weight so far, and these wee 'slip up' days just make the rest of us feel normal and gives us the incentive to get to goal just like you have done! Be proud of everything you have achieved, and your still only hush 29! Big hugs! Were all here for you cx

I agree with everyone else! You have most certainly helped me lose my weight so far, and these wee 'slip up' days just make the rest of us feel normal and gives us the incentive to get to goal just like you have done! Be proud of everything you have achieved, and your still only hush 29! Big hugs! Were all here for you cx

Thank You Caz! I feel sooooo loved! X

Serena u little minx!!!
So bloody what if you've had a slip! It has a name and that's "life" it's been your birthday week, you've had lovely meals out/met with friends and family etc and what you constitute as a blowout is a bloody healthy day to some people! Nobody would ever unsubscribe, if anything, it's a comfort to know that you're not alone and it happens to everyone! Fresh dailies and weeklies from tomorrow and I'm sure this time next week, you'll be excited for weigh in. Mwahhhhh xxx

Serena u little minx!!!
So bloody what if you've had a slip! It has a name and that's "life" it's been your birthday week, you've had lovely meals out/met with friends and family etc and what you constitute as a blowout is a bloody healthy day to some people! Nobody would ever unsubscribe, if anything, it's a comfort to know that you're not alone and it happens to everyone! Fresh dailies and weeklies from tomorrow and I'm sure this time next week, you'll be excited for weigh in. Mwahhhhh xxx

Awwww thank you Sweetie! I've decided that I'm gonna try to enjoy the next few days as I have a couple of celebrations left! X

Serena i love u to the moon and bak and u no i do. U cant always b perfect hun its just life everybody pigs out from time to time infact i think it does u gud. It doesnt matter that u arnt going to wi just have a break. U r amazin and so suportive to everybody so now its our turn to return the favour. Chin up hun and enjoy poppys bday.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Serena i love u to the moon and bak and u no i do. U cant always b perfect hun its just life everybody pigs out from time to time infact i think it does u gud. It doesnt matter that u arnt going to wi just have a break. U r amazin and so suportive to everybody so now its our turn to return the favour. Chin up hun and enjoy poppys bday.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Trina, once I've enjoyed Poppy's Party and Mondays Toby, I think I will try and tackle it again! X

Back