If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I totally agree with everything said by everyone else, guess what each and every person on here has had experience of those crap days and that's why we are all here to support each other, draw a line under it and move on ( downwards of course) sending you a virtual hug ( a really big one) take care hunny xx

Yesterday's dinner and pudding looked so yum! I love custard mmmm!
There little boxes are such a great idea the kids are going to love them! I know I do haha!
Good luck with the cake and roll making you hands are going to ache after all the stirring and spreading! :p!

I'm glad you have enjoyed this week sometimes have a few days off is what we need enjoy the rest of the week off Hun :)! Xx

Me Too ;-) All my Fave Puds are the ones you have with Custard, not bothered by Cream or Ice-Cream! X

A day of baking cupcakes- a good day I think! I might make some later :)

Which sort will you make Sarah? X

awww im sure your all excited for the party! the food boxes are a really great idea! least everyones the same, not masses of left overs or not enough!! id love a big bun, i know you bake your won but do you know of any pre bought buns that are ww friendly? cx

I like Uniformity, so every year we have a Theme and everything has to Conform to the Theme! I'm not too sure on Shop Bought Cakes, tbh the ones I've bought are a total waste of money & pp so I wouldn't want to recommend those! I tend to just make my own, lowest pp muffin I make is 5pp. X

I've got my daughters bday in January might have to steal your idea!

If you Want I can PM you some contacts/suppliers as I shopped around and bartered for the best prices! Some places wanted £1 per box, I got 35 Delivered for £13.23! That's only 37.8p Each! X

Serena! Don't feel bad, you're only human and we all have slip ups like this from time to time. I doubt anyone is going to unsubscribe! Chin up, you've done so well. Take it one day at a time. Wasn't able to catch up on the thread yet so apologies if I'm a bit behind. :)

I think you probably got the important thing anyway Jane ;-) And thank you for your kind words. X

Have a good day baking :) love making cakes xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Me Too :) Definitely my favourite hobby! X

I totally agree with everything said by everyone else, guess what each and every person on here has had experience of those crap days and that's why we are all here to support each other, draw a line under it and move on ( downwards of course) sending you a virtual hug ( a really big one) take care hunny xx

Thank You Janet :) Means a lot to have all my Minis. X

feel bad for not posting on here for a while during your tough time but im there via txt so it's all good baby. I hate seeing you like this and I hope your feeling ok. I love you and I need you and your mam words. you will always be a role model to me xxxx

feel bad for not posting on here for a while during your tough time but im there via txt so it's all good baby. I hate seeing you like this and I hope your feeling ok. I love you and I need you and your mam words. you will always be a role model to me xxxx

Thank You Sarah, I actually welled up reading that! You (and everyone) are too good for me! X

Thank You Sarah, I actually welled up reading that! You (and everyone) are too good for me! X

ahhh didn't mean to make you cry just want you to know im always here for yoyt regardless of how xx

Good Evening Sweeties :)

OMG today has been Busy Busy Busy!

I walked Poppy to School, walked home to get my Car, went to Asda to get the final Party Supplies and to the Balloon Shop.

I then came home and cracked on with Baking 48 Cupcakes!

Here they are Fresh out the Oven...

image-1791839193.jpg

Here they are Buttercreamed but not Topped...

image-1077628109.jpg

And Finally, Baked, Buttercreamed, Topped and Glittered...

image-4280897421.jpg

The Perfectionist in me knows I could do better but it's much much harder on mass than it is when doing a Dozen!

I've worked them out as 11pp Each, I don't think that's bad as they are quite big and have lots of Buttercream!

So Today's Food...

Breakfast-Banana & OSS Honey & Almond (3pp)

Lunch-WW Carrot & Lentil Soup (2pp) & 6 Multigrain Melba Toast (2pp)

Dinner-Rainman Ready Meals Bolognese (2pp), 59g Wholewheat Fusili (5pp), WW Garlic & Herb Petit Pain (5pp), Broccoli, Carrots & Green Beans.

image-2091581816.jpg

I also had a Green & Blacks Mini Bar (2pp) as we had Din Dins late, still got enough pp for another treat later :)

I've decided that I will enjoy tomorrow (Poppy's Birthday/Party) and Monday (Toby Carvery) and then ill tackle this head on!

Lots of Love Serena.

PS-I made these whilst the CupCakes were baking earlier, don't they look cute :)

image-1050399281.jpg

they are adorable! !! I love the cakes. ...we should have a bake off lol ill post you a cake xx

they are adorable! !! I love the cakes. ...we should have a bake off lol ill post you a cake xx

That would be so cool! The Minimins GBBO! Poppy is thrilled with them :) x

Looks amazing, well done

What kind of party is she having? Bet she will have a ball x

It's a Magic Party, The Theme is Stars and Magic Wands so everything matches :) x

They look amazing Hun well done! :)!

And the little flags are so cute my have to do them for my daughter birthday in December :)! Xx

Those cakes look so good. I'm sure she will have a fabulous party :) x

Hun I've just had a thought you so need to join the inspiration photo thread!! You are a inspiration to basically the whole ww thread and I really feel like you truly deserve a place there :)! X

Back