If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Another quick update as I think my bed is calling me!

The Party was a HUGE success! All 27 Guests turned up and everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves! Had so many texts thanking me and saying how much their kids enjoyed it, but you know what made my day? My little Popsicle said 'Thank You Mummy for planning my Party' Such a simple sentence but it meant such a lot.

The Present Fairy has visited for the Morning...

image-1732534198.jpg

I discussed Poppy's Birthday with her earlier and we decided that we will be celebrating tomorrow, today was sooooo busy with the Party etc she just opened mine and my Parents Presents/Cards, we will sit down together tomorrow and enjoy it.

Today's Food...

159ml Cravendale (1pp) for Cups of Tea

Breakfast-Poppy's Birthday always means Jus-Rol Bake It Fresh Croissants so I had one (4pp) with 22g Strawberry Jam (1pp)

image-403458862.jpg

Lunch-Was meant to be a proper cooked meal but ended up short on time (I blame buttering enough loaves to feed 5000!) so had Kingmill Roll (4pp), Quorn Classic Burger (4pp), 22g Grated Mature Cheddar (2pp) and 18g Heinz Tomato Ketchup (0pp)

image-506738578.jpg

Dinner-Was too busy at the Party but ended up having 3 Cheese & Red Onion Triangles and Cucumber/Pepper/Tomato once home. (Will count as 9pp as not sure exact Sandwich PP)

image-1110393437.jpg

I then devoured aka scoffed aka inhaled a Cupcake (11pp)! Well Deserved, if I do say so myself!

I promise I will get round Diaries/Threads soon, life has just been rather hectic! Pleased with how I'm doing Food Wise tho :)

Lots of Love Serena x

You both look gorgeous. And sounds like ye had a great day. And you are a great mummy. Well done sweetie. xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

May I ask a quick question if any one could reply !! All the tin timatoes 0 pp ?
And can we carry pp to next day if we save sme on the day ?
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

May I ask a quick question if any one could reply !! All the tin timatoes 0 pp ?
And can we carry pp to next day if we save sme on the day ?
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes tinned tomatoes are free.
N no. U can't carry over unused pp's...

Serena, you look amazing, well done you!

Hey Sweeties,

I'm sorry that I haven't been around lately, my OCD has really been playing up and I've decided to take a break from Minimins for the time being. I will still try to update my Thread every few days but I don't think I will get round to anyone else's.

Yesterday we spent 8 Hours opening Poppy's Presents and Cards, she received so many lovely Cards & Presents, here are our Cards...

image-2429151169.jpg

I think that Card Shops are going to be reporting Profit Rises! Lol!

Yesterday's Food-

159ml Cravendale Skimmed for Tea (1pp)

B-Croissant with Jam as per Saturday (5pp)

L-Quorn Burger, Roll, Cheese & Ketchup as per Saturday (8pp)

D-Mini Roast Dinner (9pp)

image-1805569650.jpg

Options Mint & Mini Green & Blacks (3pp)

I also baked a new recipe, Sticky Date Bread Pudding :) Made them individually as its easier than trying to cut a Traybake, 3pp Each :)

image-2862433114.jpg

Today has been the Final Day of Birthday Celebrations, my Friend took me to Bluewater, treated myself to a Yankee Candle Christmas Cookie Large Jar, it smells so lush, it had 25% off so couldn't resist!

Today's Food-

B-Costa Primo Skinny Hot Choc with SF Caramel & Homemade Sticky Date Bread Pudding (7pp)

L-THE Toby Carvery (33pp)

image-3632296999.jpg

D-Egg on 2 Toast (7pp)

image-2642923697.jpg

Just about to tuck into the Final Birthday Cupcake (11pp).

I also popped to Asda whilst Poppy was in Rainbows, Reductions Galore! Got all this for £5.65...

image-458691545.jpg

New Egg Record, 15 FR Medium Eggs for 77pp! X

Think that's about it for the time being!

Love Serena x

PS-I wore my new Skinny Jeans and Superdry Jumper today, sorry about the bad pic, was in a hurry this morning....

image-3373018625.jpg

Attachments

• image-3232072722.jpg
    image-3232072722.jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 138
Hi Serena sorry to hear your OCD is playing up hopefully you be felling better soon glad you n poppy had lovely weekend you look lovely in the pic u posted miss u loads thinking on you x

I hope you're feeling better soon Serena xx

Back