If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hey hope u all doing good :) I need a favour plz ,,, I was lookinh at rice in the dairy and it says 174g 5 pp ? Is that ok ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey hope u all doing good :) I need a favour plz ,,, I was lookinh at rice in the dairy and it says 174g 5 pp ? Is that ok ?

Am guess that's cooked weight???
50g dry rice is 5pp

Hun they were basmati I boiled them at hme :/ can u plz tell me how many pp it would be plz for 172g ?

Hey Everyone,

I'm not sure how many people are still subscribing but Im here to update re Tuesday onwards...

Tuesday was a really good day, I started a new Course at the School, thoroughly enjoyed it and met 5 new lovely ladies :)

B-Didn't really have time so 4 Rich Tea Fingers and a Banana! (2pp)

L-'Fry-Up' (5pp)

image-717955400.jpg

D-2 Cheese & Onion Snack Rolls, 2 Mini Garlic Jacket Potatoes & 4 Veg (9pp)

image-1812158450.jpg

I treated myself to 2 Options Mint (2pp) and finally my Reese's Nutrageous Bar (8pp)! Worth every pp!

Wednesday was a day with lots and lots of walking!

B-Banana and OSS Sweet Cinnamon (3pp)

L-Another 'Fry-Up' (5pp)

image-909934810.jpg

D-4 Mini Garlic Jackets & Broccoli (8pp)

image-2508568516.jpg

I needed sugar because of the amount of exercise so I had a Green & Blacks Bar (2pp), Galaxy Ripple (5pp), 2 Boiled Sweets (2pp) and a Galaxy Bubbles Orange Hot Choc (1pp).

Thursday was spent at home, had a friend over for lunch.

B-Particularly Hungry so I had a Banana, Honey & Almond OSS and 6 Multigrain Melba Toast (5pp)

L-New Covent Garden Carrot & Coriander Soup (3pp), Kingsmill Sliced Roll (4pp) and Sainsbury's Be Good To Yourself Chocolate Pudding (5pp)

D-A Mini Fry-Up (4pp)

image-868889174.jpg

I treated myself to a Galaxy Bubbles Orange Hot Choc (1pp) and 2 Thorntons Chocs (4pp)

So that was 4 Days of Birthday Naughtiness where I used 42 Weeklies and 3 Days of Angelic 26pp!

This morning I faced the Scales, I had avoided the Scales last week as I anticipated a gain and this morning I was just hoping for a STS, nothing could of prepared me for what happened, I was 2lbs LIGHTER than a fortnight ago! OMG!

I celebrated by going to my Favourite Cafe and having my Favourite Lunch

image-538827831.jpg

13pp of Pure Loveliness!

I hope that everyone is ok, I'm sorry that I haven't been about much, my head is still very much messed up but I will try to pop by with a weekly update at the very least.

Lots of Love Serena x

fab to hear from you, and as always such lovely lunches and dinners!! -2lbs!! after all that partying too, shows you how much of a lifestyle change you have made cx

OMG Serena your food always looks so yummy! So lovely to have an update from you. Of course we're all still here! :)

Back