If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Congrats on the loss, but dont lose too much more or there'll be nothing left of you :p you look amazing as you are :)

Hi Serena, well done on the 2lb loss, that's awesome! And the food is looking lovely as always :) x

Foods all looking yummy Hun! And another 2lb down,well done! Xx

Great to hear from you Hun x and 2lb is great. Take as much time away from here as is needed, after all the support you have shown everybody I am sure they are willing to show you back x x

Glad your week has been ok Serena :) Also glad that the scales result made you happy but really do think you need to be a bit careful about losing anymore as you are quite a way under target at the moment and so tiny we will lose you soon! Maybe some tiger bread is called for ;)

What is the course you started? Always good when you meet people you get on well with on these things - makes it far less stressful!

Glad you popped in hon. Take consolation in your loss. Focus on feeling better and know that your food habits have clearly changed.
We'll be hear when you need us. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Serena

I hope youa re ok darling xxx your food and everything looks great, so proud of how far you've come.

Hope youre ok serena. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Haven't logged in for a few days, been so busy. Hope you're doing okay serena. x

Serena darling, i hope you are okay. It is so quiet on here without you. Hope you're enjoying the winterish weather. Xxxx

Back