If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Merry Christmas sweetie to you and poppy. Hope youre doing ok honey and the holidays go ok for you. Miss you. xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Everyone :)

Today is the 1 Year anniversary of me joining Minimins and just over 6 Months since my last post.

For those of you who don't know me, I used to be a prolific Minis poster with an army of thread readers and for those of you who do know me you'll probably wonder what the hell had happened to me!

Life has been its usual troublesome self, my health has been extremely unpredictable and at times it's fair to say I have totally lost the plot!

My daughter Poppy has remained my focus in my life and no prouder moment came on the 30th March (Mothers Day no less!) when she was Flower Girl for one of my best friends.

I do not really know what to say other than I still think about you all each and every day, maybe one day I will be back, who knows.

Here is mine and Poppy's Professional Photo from the Wedding....

image-2555032111.jpg

Lots of Love and Kisses to you all, it's been quite a year!

Serena xxxxx

Aw hun you both look fabulous!! Come back :( even just for a chat!!

Aw hun you both look fabulous!! Come back :( even just for a chat!! Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey You!

How's life been treating you? Have u missed hearing about all my bargains!

Lots of Love x

Oh Serena you'd be so disappointed since you left!

Oh Serena you'd be so disappointed since you left!

Why??? What u done ;-) x

Just stuck in a rut! Lol getting nowhere at the min!

How are you and poppy?? Cx

Just stuck in a rut! Lol getting nowhere at the min! How are you and poppy?? Cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw bless ya, we are ok thank you, I've had numerous hospital appts but she has been my rock throughout, I don't know what I would of done without her tbh. Are u still following a plan or not worrying at the moment? X

Supposed to be doing ww points lol! Sort of :) are you feeling any better yet? Cx

Supposed to be doing ww points lol! Sort of :) are you feeling any better yet? Cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good old WW eh! Today is Day 10 of a new Drug Combination,no amazing miracle just yet but can take up to 6mths to work. I'm just having to listen to my body at the moment about food, the drugs are extremely strong so I have to be very careful to eat plenty with them. X

So lovely to hear from you.
You take care of yourself and poppy we are all for you xx

So lovely to hear from you.
You take care of yourself and poppy we are all for you xx

Great to hear from you hon the pic of you n poppy is lovely x

Thank you Sweeties :) How are u both getting on? X

Today is Day 20 of my new Drug Combination, so far so good!

I have however been thinking of the future and I wondered if any of my subscribers are doing/have done Simple Start or F&H Days?

I think I need to think about doing something but not ready for PP for various reasons.

Any help gratefully appreciated! X

Morning hun! Good to hear from you!

I haven't tried either but think I maybe should as im getting nowhere at the min cx

Morning hun! Good to hear from you!

I haven't tried either but think I maybe should as im getting nowhere at the min cx

We could brave it together? Blind leading the blind and all that!!! X

Lol def though I love my sauces so not sure if it would suit me? I've got so relaxed on it! On a plus I've no put on weight just seem to be maintaining which isn't a bad thing but I've 1st 8 to go!! I joined the gym last week, got we'd and sat so going again tonight cx

Lol def though I love my sauces so not sure if it would suit me? I've got so relaxed on it! On a plus I've no put on weight just seem to be maintaining which isn't a bad thing but I've 1st 8 to go!! I joined the gym last week, got we'd and sat so going again tonight cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oooooo get you! You little gym bunny you! I just wish I didn't have such bad OCD as I could do PP as I know that like the back of my hand! I worry about having to cook from scratch, I don't have the time or funds to do that on a daily basis. X

Back