If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Ladies I think we are all in the same boat haha!! Best of luck to you both xx

Popping In to subscribe. Will start a fresh on Sunday with diary etc x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
I know the feeling! I've faffed around on SW for the past 12 months really, so I need to sort myself out now :) I'm excited about having a totally new plan to follow I have to admit :) xx

And you've joined the best Crew in town, if anyone can do this, we can ;-) x

Ladies I think we are all in the same boat haha!! Best of luck to you both xx

Welcome and Thanks!!!! X

Popping In to subscribe. Will start a freshwater on Sunday with diary etc x

Hey! Good Luck for Sunday :) Looking forward to your Diary! X

Good luck for today! :)

Thanks Sweetie! Veggies Rock ;-) x

Hey Sweeties!

So Serena aka Coupon Queen aka Rainman is back!

At my last WI on 22/11/13 I was 7st 7lb (5lb under my goal of 7st 12lb) and after over 6mths off plan/off Minis/off scales I have WI this morning at 9st 0lb! So I put on 1st 7lb in 6mths! Oops!

For those of you who don't know me very well, I am OCD Vegetarian Single Parent who loves Coupons!
In 2012 I suffered 2 close bereavements (My only nan and my only brother) and I had a car accident. The combination of those 3 led to me joining WW/Minis last year and hitting goal in 19wks which I maintained for 2 months.
Once the 2 months were up, I hit some real lows in my life and for the past 6 months I have lived by hospital appointments, medication and just trying to keep things 'normal' for my daughter Poppy's sake.

Enough of my waffling, I'm back and that's all that matters!

Today is Day 22 of a new Drug a Combination so I don't expect Miracles but I'm gonna try my hardest to make this work, I still need to focus on my Health but I hope to make WW work alongside it.

I hope to become re-acquainted with some old friends and make some new friends along the way.

I will be following WW PP (Again!) and Friday Morning will be my WI (Again!).

If I'm being honest I definitely don't want to get down to 7st 7lb again, I'm nearly 30 (Shock Horror!) and not only did my clothes not always look right, I don't think it is a safe weight for someone who has to take as much medication as me. I'm not even sure I want to get down to 7st 12lb so I think I might set my first goal as 8st 7lb and just see how I get on?

Lots of Love Serena x

So proud of you! Let our journey begin! One day at a time xx

Hi Serena

Sorry to here of ur losses & health problems. Sometimes we jst nd 2 think of ourselves 4 a wile. I have about 3st 2 lose (already lost it a few times!!). Jst can't seem 2 maintain - wot can I say I luv food :)

Will set up my diary & leave a bit about myself.

Have a nice day x

So proud of you! Let our journey begin! One day at a time xx

Thanks Nessa! Our Team is back and better than ever!!! X

Hi Serena

Sorry to here of ur losses & health problems. Sometimes we jst nd 2 think of ourselves 4 a wile. I have about 3st 2 lose (already lost it a few times!!). Jst can't seem 2 maintain - wot can I say I luv food :)

Will set up my diary & leave a bit about myself.

Have a nice day x

I think you're soooooo right, sometimes the priority isn't weight/diet! Here's to the future, we can do this!!! X

SERENA!!!! Glad you're back hon, and fingers crossed the new drug combo will keep working!

1st7 ain't that bad & you were under goal anyway. I really like your plan to hit 8st7 and take it from there. Lovely pic of you & Popsicle and you don't look overweight at all!! The 7lb should come off quickly if I know you!

Have you dug out the pedometer?? I expect 7,000 steps a week!!!!

Welcome back :D

We can :) let's get on it cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yey Caz has joined the pppppaaaaarrrtttttyyyyyyy! X

SERENA!!!! Glad you're back hon, and fingers crossed the new drug combo will keep working! 1st7 ain't that bad & you were under goal anyway. I really like your plan to hit 8st7 and take it from there. Lovely pic of you & Popsicle and you don't look overweight at all!! The 7lb should come off quickly if I know you! Have you dug out the pedometer?? I expect 7,000 steps a week!!!! Welcome back :D

Hey Hannah! I see you've come to the dark side ;-) It's funny isn't it, when I originally dieted from 11st 3lb my goal was 8st 10lb but now even that seems too heavy but obviously 2.5stone was such a big difference at the time! The Pedometer... I think you missed what happened, it got lost In an Indoor Play Area back in September, I was too busy having fun in the ball pit and it must of flew off!

It's so good to see old friends again but all this talk of 11st 3lb means that I must post my pic...this is me at my heaviest....

image-3560141207.jpg

Looking on the bright side, yes I might of nearly regained what I lost last year but at least I haven't undone my past hard work too!

Lots of Love Serena x

Hiya hun. I'm so sorry to hear you've not been in the best of health, and about your losses. I lost my father at the end of March this year, so I know how hard it can be to even focus on anything at times. Here's to onwards and downwards hun! Xx

Hiya hun. I'm so sorry to hear you've not been in the best of health, and about your losses. I lost my father at the end of March this year, so I know how hard it can be to even focus on anything at times. Here's to onwards and downwards hun! Xx

I'm also sorry for your loss, here's to onwards and downwards for sure! X

Hey Hun hope your first day is going well xxx

Hey Hun hope your first day is going well xxx

It's going ok! Just started thinking about dinner now, trying to ssstttrrrreeeetttcccccchhhhh my pp as much as possible! X

Back