If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hi hun. Glad your first day's going ok :) I've had lunch, which was wraps, and I'll have to wait and see what I have for dinner as we're going out for a surprise meal for my brother's birthday :eek: xx

Thank You :) I'm sure I will get my groove back on soon! X

Found you!! Subscribing :D x

hope your days gone ok. Il try to keep up to date with all your goings on x

It's been ok! Gonna update with my food once I put the Popsicle to bed x

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Day 1 is drawing to a close so I'm here to update!

Breakfast-WW Coconut Greek Style Fromage Frais (2pp), M Savers Fruit Cereal Bar (2pp) and 1 Peeled Pear (0pp)

image-1151223599.jpg

I couldn't afford the 'posh' cereal bars but those weren't bad, you get 6 for 74p. They do a Choc Nut Version but those worked out at 3pp each and every pp counts when you're on 26pp! Here they are in case anyone wanted to buy them...

image-606319278.jpg

image-1278785201.jpg

Lunch-6 Crackers (3pp), Veg Soup in a Mug (2pp) and 1 Peeled Apple (0pp)

These are the Crackers...

image-2952455723.jpg

I normally buy Crackerbread but these were reduced to 55p and at 1pp for 2 they are a bargain in both money and pp!

Dinner-3 Birds Eye Vegetable Fingers (4pp), 74g Actifried Crinkle Cut Chips (4pp), Green Beans (0pp), Carrots (0pp), 16g Tomato Ketchup (0pp) and 27g Mint Sauce (0pp)

image-1167667544.jpg

Which leaves me 9pp of Evening Treats!

I've decided on, a Fondant Fancy (3pp), a cup of Peanut Hottie (2pp), a Green & Blacks Mini Bar (2pp), 1 Jaffa Cake (1pp) and 1 Pink Wafer (1pp). Who says dieting means no luxuries?!?

image-3113174057.jpg

All in all I think it's been a good first day, I'm attempting to reintroduce fruit gradually by peeling it prior to eating and I squeezed in the 1Mile Lesley Sansone Video too!

Lots of Love Serena x

The Photo at the end is something I bought for another day, 2pp a bag! X

Attachments

• image-2191004201.jpg
    image-2191004201.jpg
    487.2 KB · Views: 77
Fabulous first day well done you Hun.
What's a peanut hottie?! Loving the desert platter!! Xx

Fabulous first day well done you Hun.
What's a peanut hottie?! Loving the desert platter!! Xx

Thanks Sweetie! It's basically like Hot Chocolate but with Peanut Butter rather than Chocolate! It's gives me my PB kick without too much PP! X

Thanks Sweetie! It's basically like Hot Chocolate but with Peanut Butter rather than Chocolate! It's gives me my PB kick without too much PP! X

Sounds yum!! Xx

Sainsburys do Sachets for 40p or you can get the jar for £2.99 (I got it on offer for £2 tho) x

Thanks love will look out for it xx

Hi Serena

Wow that is an impressive menu & how organised!! I am also a fan of Morrisons (probably because it's the closest supermarket to my work place), and it's great to find some low point NuMe products.

I will be looking out for the mini Green/Black chocs!

Also please can I check is 16g of Ketchup really 0pp (can u hear the excitement in my voice lol :)? Is that the same for salad cream light/BBQ sauce?

many thanks,

Helen

Back