If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hi Serena

Wow that is an impressive menu & how organised!! I am also a fan of Morrisons (probably because it's the closest supermarket to my work place), and it's great to find some low point NuMe products.

I will be looking out for the mini Green/Black chocs!

Also please can I check is 16g of Ketchup really 0pp (can u hear the excitement in my voice lol :)? Is that the same for salad cream light/BBQ sauce?

many thanks,

Helen

Hey Helen!

Sometimes OCD does have it advantages, especially when it comes to planning!!!

The G&B Mini Bars are amazing, 2pp for 1, 4pp for 2 and 7pp for 3.

Ketchup...Sainsburys Basics is 16g but u get 18g of Heinz or Aldi!

Salad Cream...10g of Asda Smart Price

BBQ....11g of Asda

It's probably similar for a lot of brands but those are the ones I have tried x

Here to subscribe good luck Serena. You are soooo organised!
Xx

I love asda value caramel wafer bars, enough for choc fix and like 40p for 5 bars! I'm loving peanut drink, never heard of it ever! Cx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fantastic thanks Serena, that's an amazing find re: the sauces :)

Stick with Rainman ;-) I always get the most out of my PP! That's why I only have 1 Jaffa Cake, refuse to 'spend' 3pp on 2! X

Here to subscribe good luck Serena. You are soooo organised!
Xx

Welcome to the mad house Nic! Organisation is key, hence the title of this diary!!!! X

I love asda value caramel wafer bars, enough for choc fix and like 40p for 5 bars! I'm loving peanut drink, never heard of it ever! Cx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You need to get yourself some Caz! We can be Hotties together!!! I remember buying the Caramel Wafers last time!!! X

Great food day :)
Will have to buy some of those birds eye vegetable fingers.. yum.

Sorry to hear about your health problems, I'm also going through a rough time health wise but onwards and upwards xx

Great food day :) Will have to buy some of those birds eye vegetable fingers.. yum. Sorry to hear about your health problems, I'm also going through a rough time health wise but onwards and upwards xx

I lovvvveeeeee BE Veg Fingers, so low in pp and I got 20 for £1.50 in Iceland so a bargain in money and pp! Onwards and Downwards we shall go! X

Good Morning Subscribing Sweeties :)

Day 2 is here and once again I just have to say how lovely it is to see some old friends on Minis but also make new friends. Minis seemed like it had gone a but quiet in the last few months so I'm pleased to see it's picking up again now!

Love u all lots like jelly tots,

Serena x

Im keeping my eye on u:D well done on your first day im very proud of u. Dont put 2 much pressure on yourself and take it 1 day at a time xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins.com mobile app

Im keeping my eye on u:D well done on your first day im very proud of u. Dont put 2 much pressure on yourself and take it 1 day at a time xxx Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins.com mobile app

Trina!

My Tena Wearing, Mushy Pea Eating, Minis Bestie!

So good to see u on here :)

Love you! X

Trina!

My Tena Wearing, Mushy Pea Eating, Minis Bestie!

So good to see u on here :)

Love you! X

Ssshh dont tell everybody. I only need tena when your around!! Well how could i not support u. Love u 2 rainman. X

Ssshh dont tell everybody. I only need tena when your around!! Well how could i not support u. Love u 2 rainman. X

No boobie staring serena!!!

Ill try my best but those juicy melons are just too hard to resist!!!! X

Well done on a fab first day. I love your little pudding tray! You're definitely resourceful with your points. I do the same with foods that are 0pp until a certain weight (olives are a good one!).
Love the look of the peanut drink. I love peanut butter but it's too high in PP so I got some pb2 but it costs a fortune so it's a one off!
Hope you have a good day :) xx

Il send u your own copy then u can zoom in x:D Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins.com mobile app

Like I did with the dimples ;-) x

Well done on a fab first day. I love your little pudding tray! You're definitely resourceful with your points. I do the same with foods that are 0pp until a certain weight (olives are a good one!). Love the look of the peanut drink. I love peanut butter but it's too high in PP so I got some pb2 but it costs a fortune so it's a one off! Hope you have a good day :) xx

I looked at PB2 but it's way out of my price range! Pre-WW my Weekly Shopping Treat was a Jar of Sunpat PB Smooth at a whopping 56pp! No wonder I was so fat! X

Like I did with the dimples ;-) x I looked at PB2 but it's way out of my price range! Pre-WW my Weekly Shopping Treat was a Jar of Sunpat PB Smooth at a whopping 56pp! No wonder I was so fat! X

I only got it as a treat when Tom got decent commission. £12 for two jars is insane!
Ooh that's more than your weeklies in just peanut butter...eek! Just shows how we can easy gain when we don't realise things like that :/ x

I only got it as a treat when Tom got decent commission. £12 for two jars is insane! Ooh that's more than your weeklies in just peanut butter...eek! Just shows how we can easy gain when we don't realise things like that :/ x

That was a nice treat to get :) Does it actually taste like 'real' PB? I can't believe I used to eat a jar a week, madness! X

That was a nice treat to get :) Does it actually taste like 'real' PB? I can't believe I used to eat a jar a week, madness! X

It's not quite as nice but does the trick. It's nice in smoothies, porridge and on toast :) couldnt just eat it from a spoon like I could peanut butter x

Back