If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Well either of those treat platters sound pretty damn good to me! Oh to have 10pp for the evening. Am gonna follow in your footsteps from now on :D I need to get me some of those green and blacks too!

Just remember that 1 is 2pp but 2 are 5pp :) They are super tasty tho! Will just look forward to those another night! X

Your tray scores a 10 again! I don't even drink hot drinks & I'm even tempted to look for these peanut drinks lol

Your tray scores a 10 again! I don't even drink hot drinks & I'm even tempted to look for these peanut drinks lol

You should try a sachet! They are an amazing sweet fix at only 2pp! X

So they taste very peanutty? As I don't like got chocolate, Horlicks, tea/coffe/milk etc that's why I stick to such a low amount with shredded wheat as it soaks it up into a stodge (lovely). Took me ages to get used to Actimel lol

So they taste very peanutty? As I don't like got chocolate, Horlicks, tea/coffe/milk etc that's why I stick to such a low amount with shredded wheat as it soaks it up into a stodge (lovely). Took me ages to get used to Actimel lol

Imagine melting peanut butter in a saucepan and pouring it into a cup! That's what it tastes/looks like! You don't add Milk, only water. X

Ooooh my gaaaaaad, do u guys not work?! I cant keep up! Serenas thread is up and running again!
Does the peanut hottie drink actually have peanuts in it? I love PB but if.I eat them.I.get massive.nasty spots on.my face (sorry tmi ha ha)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ha ha! Sadly I do work so don't get much chance to post in the day, but it's nice to catch up with WW fans in the evening. Or maybe it's just because I don't get out much lol

Yuk! Peanut butter! :eek:
I demand that non PB fans leave my thread NOW! Only kidding ya ;-) x
Ok gonna give it a go :)
That's the spirit :) x
Ooooh my gaaaaaad, do u guys not work?! I cant keep up! Serenas thread is up and running again! Does the peanut hottie drink actually have peanuts in it? I love PB but if.I eat them.I.get massive.nasty spots on.my face (sorry tmi ha ha) Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app
The Thread certainly is picking up, it certainly seems that Minis missed me ;-) It contains 3% peanut flour, not sure if that would have the same effect? X
Ha ha! Sadly I do work so don't get much chance to post in the day, but it's nice to catch up with WW fans in the evening. Or maybe it's just because I don't get out much lol
You probably still get out more than me! X
Sorry for the post overload Clover. Signing off for the night. Enjoy your treats ladies :)
night Helen x

Oooo that should be fine! Definately gona get a sachet and try it. Sounds lovely xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fingers Crossed! How are u today sweetie? X

Morning

How's u this morning?

Plans?

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey rainman Hope everyone is well! I'm back with tail between my legs ha! Couldnt even manage the courage to go to wi last night! Cx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning How's u this morning? Plans? X Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've got a Gynae Appt so having a very lazy (and OCD) morning before I get ready to go! X

Hey rainman Hope everyone is well! I'm back with tail between my legs ha! Couldnt even manage the courage to go to wi last night! Cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Caz! I missed you :) Onwards and downwards to next Monday :) x

Hi hunnie Not got in for a few days so there are 12 pages to get thru which I'm sorry but I'm not gona manage!!!! Hope all is going well for u xxxx

Hey Frances! Minis is starting to pick up again ;-) Hope you're good. X

So glad to see minis picking up too :)

Hope apt goes well cx

So glad to see minis picking up too :)

Hope apt goes well cx

I'm glad that Minis wasn't the same without me, I might of got jealous of my replacement ;-) x

Feeling a bit down in the dumps after my appt :-( Found out I'm gonna need major gynae surgery under general anaesthetic :-( Just when I thought things were going ok and then I get a kick in the teeth :-( Sorry to be all depressing, just wanted to vent x

Back