If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Feeling a bit down in the dumps after my appt :-( Found out I'm gonna need major gynae surgery under general anaesthetic :-( Just when I thought things were going ok and then I get a kick in the teeth :-( Sorry to be all depressing, just wanted to vent x

Sorry to hear that. Is this going to be something soon or a wee bitty down the line? Will you feel better for it when its done? x

Sorry to hear that. Is this going to be something soon or a wee bitty down the line? Will you feel better for it when its done? x

NHS 'Emergency' is up to 18wks but Registrar hopes it will be sooner rather than later. Not sure on prognosis at all x

Feeling a bit down in the dumps after my appt :-( Found out I'm gonna need major gynae surgery under general anaesthetic :-( Just when I thought things were going ok and then I get a kick in the teeth :-( Sorry to be all depressing, just wanted to vent x

Obviously I've only just discovered your wonderful diary so don't know the ins and outs but just wanted to give you a virtual ((hug))
On the plus side (not really a plus but I'm trying to put a positive spin on it) general anaesthetic is fab, or at least I loved mine, best nap I ever had!! Hope you're ok xx

Obviously I've only just discovered your wonderful diary so don't know the ins and outs but just wanted to give you a virtual ((hug)) On the plus side (not really a plus but I'm trying to put a positive spin on it) general anaesthetic is fab, or at least I loved mine, best nap I ever had!! Hope you're ok xx

Awwww thanks for popping by Sweetie, hope Cole is doing good this afternoon x

Awwww thanks for popping by Sweetie, hope Cole is doing good this afternoon x

I wouldn't know, I'm on a cleaning mission upstairs and Tom is in charge. All is quiet so am assuming it's nap time ;) x

Haha Cole will be watching tv and Tom will be snoring away when I go down x

Lol! Feeling stressed to the MAX! I think a very special treat is in need tonight! X

Massive hugs to you my darling what a rubbish day you've had. But if it's something that needs doing best to get it out the way so you can recover. Xxx

Good Evening Subscribing Sweeties :)

Day 5 is drawing to a close so I'm here to update!

Breakfast-Shape 0% Pineapple & Coconut Yogurt (2pp), Kelloggs Coco Pops Cereal Bar (2pp) & 1 Peeled Pear (0pp)

image-1668121268.jpg

Lunch-Felt nervous about my Appt and all I fancied was a Subway Salad so that's what I had!

image-4226819220.jpg

Using their Website NI it's 4pp but I've counted it as 5pp to be on the safe side. The items with PP are Black Olives (1pp), Grated Cheese (2pp when they said 1pp), Honey & Mustard Sauce (1pp) & Sweetcorn (1pp). All the rest is 0pp!

Mid-Afternoon I had a a Peeled Apple (0pp) and Peeled Nectarine (0pp)

Dinner- 2 Linda McCartney Sausages (5pp), 74g Iceland Actifried Crinkle Cut Chips (4pp) & Steamed Button Sprouts/Carrots/Green Beans (0pp)

image-1552305500.jpg

After an awful Hospital Appt my daughter Poppy came home from School with no Shoes, hers broke! Meaning we had to do emergency Asda dash to get her new ones! As much as I was frustrated cos it meant spending money I didn't have I did have a fruit reduction result!

14 Golden Delicious Apples for 97p, that's just 7p each!

9 Conference Pears for 24p, that's just 3p each!

I also found the most amazing WW Friendly Sauces...

image-389611437.jpg

They cost 30p a Bottle and you can have 16g of Red but an incredible 23g of Brown! I was VERY impressed!

So after what has been a day of highs and lows I have 8pp left for Treats and I have decided to spend them on my most favourite things...

image-293942227.jpg

2 of my favourite French Fancy (6pp) and my favourite Almond G&B Bar (2pp)

Hope everyone has had a fab Tuesday,

Lots of Love
Serena x

Yummy treats!!!!

ur food for today looks delish as usual :)
sorry to hear about ur appointment :( but hopefully it will be fine and will be for the better! my moms been on waiting list for an hip operation now since xmas eve, and still nothin!
got no rush in them at all!
LoL at 'emergency' ay!!!!!

Can't wait to see what it is!!x

See Above ;-) x

Massive hugs to you my darling what a rubbish day you've had. But if it's something that needs doing best to get it out the way so you can recover. Xxx

Thank you sweetie x Are u jealous of my Treats Nessa ;-) x

Yummy treats!!!!

It would seem that you are!!! X

ur food for today looks delish as usual :) sorry to hear about ur appointment :( but hopefully it will be fine and will be for the better! my moms been on waiting list for an hip operation now since xmas eve, and still nothin! got no rush in them at all! LoL at 'emergency' ay!!!!!

It's been a yummy day but an even more yummy evening to come! Fingers crossed that your mum gets her letter soon, the waiting is the worse bit x

Sorry to hear you need surgery hunni. I have had my fair share of gynae surgery in the past few years :( but I am so glad I had the surgeries now as my life is so much better for having them, no more pain :)

Nic x

Your food looks yummy especially the fancies :) I love the yellow ones they're my favourite. Your doing amazing, I though my colleague at work was very organised but you knock spots off her especially with your food planning xx

Aw hun big hugs! Hopefully as anxious/nervous/sore etc this will make it better in the long run :(

I don't think I've ever had one of those buns before! With all your lovely photos I might have to put them on the shopping list cx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So wots the difference in colours in the French fancies? Think I was a kid when I last had 1!! Not sure wot my treats will b 2nite......... X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back