If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hey Serena
Sorry to hear you've got to go back to the doctors. Hope everything's okay hun.

Food looks great.

Speak later
Nic xx

Its prob the worrying hun, jump into bed and get lost in a book :) cx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry to hear that chic but once it's done hooefully u'll b sorted :) xxx

Thank you Frances! X

Hey Serena Sorry to hear you've got to go back to the doctors. Hope everything's okay hun. Food looks great. Speak later Nic xx

Thank You Nic, least my food has stayed on plan :) x

Its prob the worrying hun, jump into bed and get lost in a book :) cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank You Caz, ended up just going to sleep, was more tired than I thought x

Good luck for WI in Hun and for the hospital appointment will be thinking of you today xx

Good luck for WI in Hun and for the hospital appointment will be thinking of you today xx

Thank You :) Stand by for an update! X

Good Morning Subscribing Sweeties :)

Week 1 is Done and I'm here to update with my WI Result!

So after...

8 French Fancies
7 Cereal Bars & Yogurts
6 Crackers
5 Ketchup Squirts
4 Jaffa Cakes
3 Green & Blacks Mini Bars
2 Pink Wafers
1 Krispy Kreme

I lost..

4lbs!!! (8 Stone 10 lb)

OMG OMG OMG!

I can't believe it, I had to check 3 times!!!

It makes saying no to the Belgian Chocolate, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Cake, McDs and Quiche totally worthwhile now!

Thank you to each and every one of you for supporting me in restarting my journey, I couldn't of done it without you!

Here's to Week 2 :)

Lots of Love
Serena
X

Good Morning Subscribing Sweeties :) Week 1 is Done and I'm here to update with my WI Result! So after... 8 French Fancies 7 Cereal Bars & Yogurts 6 Crackers 5 Ketchup Squirts 4 Jaffa Cakes 3 Green & Blacks Mini Bars 2 Pink Wafers 1 Krispy Kreme I lost.. ... 4lbs!!! (8 Stone 10 lb) OMG OMG OMG! I can't believe it, I had to check 3 times!!! It makes saying no to the Belgian Chocolate, Carrot Cake, Chocolate Cake, McDs and Quiche totally worthwhile now! Thank you to each and every one of you for supporting me in restarting my journey, I couldn't of done it without you! Here's to Week 2 :) Lots of Love Serena X

YES!! You only went and done it!! I'm super super proud of you!! With everything else u have going on you have stayed focused and determined amazing loss and so utterly deserved. Xx

YES!! You only went and done it!! I'm super super proud of you!! With everything else u have going on you have stayed focused and determined amazing loss and so utterly deserved. Xx

Thank You Nessa but honestly I couldn't of done it without Minis! X

Woohoooooo!!! Well done!!! Good luck for your appt today xxx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Clover :) One happy veggie today ;-) x

I wa supposed weigh in but I forgot im working and I dont weigh on work days cos I get up so early, so will weigh tomorrow :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I will let u off just this once ;-) x

Wow, well done lovely lady xx

Hey sweetie,
I'm sorry your appointment news re op and appt today havn't been good news. But hopefully it means you'll be further along the road to leaving it all behind you.

Super well done on the loss. Amazing though I would never doubt you!
Love having you back. xx

Mornin hon congrats on great weight loss so well deserved :D please god hospital apt goes as well as it can thinking on you x

Back