If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Well done on that amazing loss from Friday! Excellent stuff.

Sorry to hear about the health concerns, but its one of those things that its better to know and be able to positively do something about than be left in the dark. Once things have sunk in a little I think it would be worth having a more detailed chat with the doctor about what they meant by dietry changes. Sometimes things like cholestral and blood pressure are liftestyle related but sometimes they are just part of some unlucky combinations of genetics.

Glad you enjoyed the Dominoes. Does sound like it was what you needed.

Wow loved seeing how you stretched your points yesterday! You got some fab eats for them! Have a happy Sunday xx

Thanks Sweetie! I don't think I ate too badly, only using 8 Weeklies too! X

Well done on that amazing loss from Friday! Excellent stuff. Sorry to hear about the health concerns, but its one of those things that its better to know and be able to positively do something about than be left in the dark. Once things have sunk in a little I think it would be worth having a more detailed chat with the doctor about what they meant by dietry changes. Sometimes things like cholestral and blood pressure are liftestyle related but sometimes they are just part of some unlucky combinations of genetics. Glad you enjoyed the Dominoes. Does sound like it was what you needed.

Thanks Janine :) I think the original shock has warn off now and I'm ready to do battle! I have my GP Appt tomorrow so I'm planning on showing him the last 10 days of food! see if he can make any suggestions etc. x

Morning hunnie x

Afternoon Frances :) Hope u are doing good. X

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday and managing to chill xx

Afternoon hunny! How are you today? Xx

Good Afternoon Sam & Sian, am thoroughly enjoying my Sunday, will update later! X

Hi Hun,

Here to follow! Any see signatures and info on my iPhone app but looks like you've had this diary a while so you must be doing well :)

Hi Hun, Here to follow! Any see signatures and info on my iPhone app but looks like you've had this diary a while so you must be doing well :)

Hello Sarah and welcome to the mad house!

I wrote this diary last year and got to goal in 19wks, restarted a week ago Friday as I regained 1st 7lb, oops!

1st WI on Friday and I lost 4lbs so a great start.

Hope u enjoy subscribing x

Good Afternoon Subscribing Sweeties :)

Have had a lovely day with Poppy, we went to the Boot Fair, she got some fab bargains!

She got a Moshi Monster Tree House for 50p, full price it's about £20! She got Build a Bear Roller-skates for 50p, RRP £5 and Build a Bear Shoes for 50p, RRP £5.50. She also got 2 Yoo Hoos and a Smurf Figurine so she was super happy!

A very good morning of boot-fairing and lots of exercise too!

Just been relaxing in the garden this afternoon, she's been playing with all her garden toys and I've been catching up on Minis, bliss!

Lots of Love
Serena
X

I love car boots but never seem to find time to go. Sounds like you got some good bargains :)

I love car boots but never seem to find time to go. Sounds like you got some good bargains :)

We were only there about 90mins, walked up and down every aisle! A workout and a shopping spree all rolled into one!!! X

We were only there about 90mins, walked up and down every aisle! A workout and a shopping spree all rolled into one!!! X

Sounds like the perfect day!! X

Sounds like u had a lovely day & bargains galore!! Wot age is Poppy? (Lovely name). Not bn 2 car boot sale in ages, I nvr c nthin or I always talk myself out of it, don't nd nthin else 4 house or me!!!

Njoy rest nite x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds like u had a lovely day & bargains galore!! Wot age is Poppy? (Lovely name). Not bn 2 car boot sale in ages, I nvr c nthin or I always talk myself out of it, don't nd nthin else 4 house or me!!!

Njoy rest nite x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

i used to love a good look around a carboot but now everytime i go to a car boot i walk down one isle n think "/ rusty tools? junk? old ornaments? stuff id gladly put in the bin not try and sell on for odd pence lol!!! and end up leaving ha... so i dont bother anymore x

Oh how fun! We did a boot sale last year, had so much fun selling though my sis walked round spending at everyone else's stalls ha! Cx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds like the perfect day!! X

It was :) Best of all I got to spend it with Popsicle! X

Sounds like u had a lovely day & bargains galore!! Wot age is Poppy? (Lovely name). Not bn 2 car boot sale in ages, I nvr c nthin or I always talk myself out of it, don't nd nthin else 4 house or me!!! Njoy rest nite x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

U mow how much I love a bargain ;-) Poppy is 6 :) x

Sounds like you have had a fab day, loved the pizza pics from yesterday, tempted me and I'm not particularly a pizza fan! Good Luck for your docs appointment xx

The Pizza would tempt a Vegan I reckon ;-) It was just so tasty and fresh! Thanks for the good luck wishes. X

i used to love a good look around a carboot but now everytime i go to a car boot i walk down one isle n think "/ rusty tools? junk? old ornaments? stuff id gladly put in the bin not try and sell on for odd pence lol!!! and end up leaving ha... so i dont bother anymore x

Once u have the bubba it'll open u up to a world of stuff to buy as most of it is pretty much brand new at car boots! X

Oh how fun! We did a boot sale last year, had so much fun selling though my sis walked round spending at everyone else's stalls ha! Cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've never got round to doing one! Just go to a couple every year! X

Back