If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hey hunnie.. Sounds like Poppy is taking after you for the bargain hunting :) Perfect day..
hope you're feeling OK? x

She's definitely a Mini-Me Frances!!! I'm doing ok, just very very hot this morning!!!! X

I love your evening treats. Totally taking a leaf out of your book and getting some treats in when we go shopping so I can have a treat tray ;) x

I'm boiling too very muggy outside. Xx

I love your evening treats. Totally taking a leaf out of your book and getting some treats in when we go shopping so I can have a treat tray ;) x

Treat Tray is the way forward! That pud last night felt sooooooo naughty but I knew it wasn't! X

I'm boiling too very muggy outside. Xx

Melting already and it's not even 7am! Rain due here at 3pm, just in time for school chucking out of course! X

Morning

Back at work, so can't b bothered. Looks like another lovely day & I'm stuck in windowless office!!

Wot time is ur appt? Hope all goes well x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning, here's those recipes we mentioned, just needs checking for pp's if converting to ww :)

Big Mac In A Bowl

Only 2 Syns per serving on Extra Easy

Ingredients:
Extra lean minced beef
Chopped onion
Pickled gherkins, chopped into slices
3 slices of Asda lighter burger cheese slices (cut into chunks) Use this as your HEA
Shredded iceberg lettuce
2 Tbsp of Kraft light thousand island dressing (This is the 2 syns as it is 1 syn per tbsp)

Cook the mince and onion, once cooked add the sliced gherkins stirring well, then add 2 slices of cheese & allow it to melt slightly. Add the thousand island dressing and the iceberg lettuce.
Top with the last slice of cheese & serve!

Mac 'n' Cheese

Serves 4

300g Dried Macaroni
Fry Light
6 Spring Onions (thinly sliced)
2 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped)
200g Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
400ml Vegetable Stock
4 tbsp Tomato Puree
200g FF Natural Yogurt
1 level tsp English Mustard
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
120g Red Leicester (grated)
Salt n Pepper

1. Preheat your oven to 200/Gas 6. Cook the Macaroni and set aside.

2. Meanwhile, place a large frying pan sprayed with fry light over a medium heat. Add the spring onions, garlic and cherry tomatoes, stir and cook for 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a wide mixing bowl and add the macaroni.

3.Beat together the stock, tomato puree, yogurt, mustard and eggs until smooth. Pour over the macaroni, then stir in most of the cheese. Season and toss well.

4. Divide between 4 ovenproof dishes, sprinkle over the remaining cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling. Leave to stand and serve.

Morning Back at work, so can't b bothered. Looks like another lovely day & I'm stuck in windowless office!! Wot time is ur appt? Hope all goes well x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's at 1010! I think u should move your office al fresco! X

Morning, here's those recipes we mentioned, just needs checking for pp's if converting to ww :) Big Mac In A Bowl Only 2 Syns per serving on Extra Easy Ingredients: Extra lean minced beef Chopped onion Pickled gherkins, chopped into slices 3 slices of Asda lighter burger cheese slices (cut into chunks) Use this as your HEA Shredded iceberg lettuce 2 Tbsp of Kraft light thousand island dressing (This is the 2 syns as it is 1 syn per tbsp) Cook the mince and onion, once cooked add the sliced gherkins stirring well, then add 2 slices of cheese & allow it to melt slightly. Add the thousand island dressing and the iceberg lettuce. Top with the last slice of cheese & serve! Mac 'n' Cheese Serves 4 300g Dried Macaroni Fry Light 6 Spring Onions (thinly sliced) 2 Garlic Cloves (finely chopped) 200g Cherry Tomatoes (halved) 400ml Vegetable Stock 4 tbsp Tomato Puree 200g FF Natural Yogurt 1 level tsp English Mustard 2 eggs (lightly beaten) 120g Red Leicester (grated) Salt n Pepper 1. Preheat your oven to 200/Gas 6. Cook the Macaroni and set aside. 2. Meanwhile, place a large frying pan sprayed with fry light over a medium heat. Add the spring onions, garlic and cherry tomatoes, stir and cook for 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a wide mixing bowl and add the macaroni. 3.Beat together the stock, tomato puree, yogurt, mustard and eggs until smooth. Pour over the macaroni, then stir in most of the cheese. Season and toss well. 4. Divide between 4 ovenproof dishes, sprinkle over the remaining cheese and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling. Leave to stand and serve.

Rainman is going to work out the Mac n Cheese this afternoon! X

Morning Serena. I am doing a treat tray for me tonight for 10pp thanks for the idea

Another Treat Trayer! Love it how I keep starting little trends on Minis :) x

I'm going shopping today so I need some treat tray inspiration! What kind of treats do you have? I'm on 33 points a day so gonna save 10 each night :) you might just be my WW saviour xx

I'm going shopping today so I need some treat tray inspiration! What kind of treats do you have? I'm on 33 points a day so gonna save 10 each night :) you might just be my WW saviour xx

I'm not sure if u are sweet or savoury so will give u options for both?

Savoury
Skips 2pp
Quavers 2pp
French Fries 2pp
WW Crisps 2pp

Sweet
1 Jaffa Cake 1pp
1 Rich Tea 1pp
1 Pink Wafer 1pp
1 Meringue Nest 1pp
Green & Blacks Mini Bar 2pp
Mini Swiss Roll 2pp
Caramel Wafer 2pp
Kit Kat 2 Finger 3pp
Fondant Fancy 3pp

Can u tell I'm more sweet than savoury ;-)

i just make up a tray using any combination of those!

Hope that helps! If u need any brand clarification, please ask x

I'm not sure if u are sweet or savoury so will give u options for both? Savoury Skips 2pp Quavers 2pp French Fries 2pp WW Crisps 2pp Sweet 1 Jaffa Cake 1pp 1 Rich Tea 1pp 1 Pink Wafer 1pp 1 Meringue Nest 1pp Green & Blacks Mini Bar 2pp Mini Swiss Roll 2pp Caramel Wafer 2pp Kit Kat 2 Finger 3pp Fondant Fancy 3pp Can u tell I'm more sweet than savoury ;-) i just make up a tray using any combination of those! Hope that helps! If u need any brand clarification, please ask x

Brill, thanks. It's the sweet stuff I crave on a night. Through the day it's savoury but I can kill that craving with my meals. I'm going pudding shopping ;) x

Brill, thanks. It's the sweet stuff I crave on a night. Through the day it's savoury but I can kill that craving with my meals. I'm going pudding shopping ;) x

Yey! There's so many different choices, I'd never get bored of my treat tray! X

It's just a tray of yumminess with my remaining pp! Once I make that up, the kitchen is 'closed' x

Thanks Sam :) x

I'm not sure if u are sweet or savoury so will give u options for both?

Savoury
Skips 2pp
Quavers 2pp
French Fries 2pp
WW Crisps 2pp

Sweet
1 Jaffa Cake 1pp
1 Rich Tea 1pp
1 Pink Wafer 1pp
1 Meringue Nest 1pp
Green & Blacks Mini Bar 2pp
Mini Swiss Roll 2pp
Caramel Wafer 2pp
Kit Kat 2 Finger 3pp
Fondant Fancy 3pp

Can u tell I'm more sweet than savoury ;-)

i just make up a tray using any combination of those!

Hope that helps! If u need any brand clarification, please ask x

Ahh ok nice ideas thanks x

Back