If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

You have! It really helped me yesterday, so thanks! xx

Onwards to tonight's treat tray? X

First it was the peanut hottie trend and now it's the treat tray trend ;) X

What can I say! I'm just a trend setter! X

ur just too trendy ;) x

Just call me Trendy Wendy aka Rainman! X

Im loving this treat tray! Hope all food today cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Treat Tray Rocks, all the best people have one! I'm good thanks Caz. X

Good lol!! Darn food ... always on my mind cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Strangely enough I read good there not food anyway! X

I have a wee tray, mite nd 2c how many treat trays we can get going!! Also, nd 2 get me some frozen WW deserts, some of them r fine x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think I'm gonna start a Treat Tray Thread/Gallery, rally up some new fans! X

Count me in already dreaming about tonight's treat tray!!

Mam yes mam!!
Ready to report back tonight with treat tray!!

You will need to post that in the new thread ;-) x

I've bought some meringue nests for my treat tray, can you give me an idea of what you all have with those please?

Last year I made a layered pud with one crushed meringue, one chopped caramel wafer, a squirty cream and fruit. A yum pud for only 4pp x

Bought LOTS of treat tray snacks and a little plate especially for it. Prepared for action tomorrow night :) x

Had a quick whizz through, so many posts since I visited last, glad the doc advised u on diet tho they arent things u eat really so its a little strange ur cholesterol is so high, maybe genetic?

Btw the strawberry cornetto r only 4pp, I always have a strawberry one as less pp :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Need rainmans help how many PP in 130g pork loin chop? (Raw weight) xx

Hi Serena,
Nice to see you back on here posting again :) well done on the 4lbs loss as well.
Sorry to hear about your health issues though... Remember to take care of yourself.

My WW journey is slow going, been eating too much and of the wrong things, going back into bad habits etc and I really need to break them! Liking the idea of the treat tray though, and having something to look forward to once main meal is over.

Morning Serena how u feeling today :) x

I'm ok thank you Charlene :) How are u? X

Bought LOTS of treat tray snacks and a little plate especially for it. Prepared for action tomorrow night :) x

Special Plate?!? Now that's what I call commitment! X

Had a quick whizz through, so many posts since I visited last, glad the doc advised u on diet tho they arent things u eat really so its a little strange ur cholesterol is so high, maybe genetic? Btw the strawberry cornetto r only 4pp, I always have a strawberry one as less pp :-D Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think Genetics are definitely to blame, unfortunately :-( I don't like the Strawberry Cornettos So I have to suffer the extra PP for a chocolate, mint or classic! X

Need rainmans help how many PP in 130g pork loin chop? (Raw weight) xx

100g is 4pp but I think that's the grilled weight? X

Ok thanks Hun will weigh once cooked!! Xx

Back