If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Good Evening Subscribing Sweeties :)

Week 2 Day 5 is drawing to a close so I'm here to update!

Breakfast-Kelloggs Coco Pops Cereal Bar (2pp), WW Greek Style Zesty Lemon Fromage Frais (2pp) & 1 Peeled Pear

Lunch- As you all know I normally see Mum on a Tuesday and have a 3 Egg Omelette, I decided against that after the recent diagnosis so I stuck with a Plain No Butter Jacket Potato (5pp) and Salad (0pp). I had this with a Quorn Mini Savoury Egg (1pp) and a Peeled Apple (0pp)
image-1533699736.jpg

Mid-Afternoon I had a Fake Tesco Mini Milk (1pp) with Poppy

Dinner-277g Tesco Fresh Potato (9pp), 70g Tesco Value Pasta Sauce (0pp), Steamed Button Sprouts/Carrots/Green Beans (0pp) and 4g Sainsburys Grated Hard Cheese (0pp)
image-535857742.jpg

Tonight's TT is French Fries Worcester Sauce (2pp), Green & Blcks Mini Bar (2pp) and Mini Swiss Roll (2pp)
image-3895783900.jpg

Hope everyone has had a fab Tuesday!

Lots of Love
Serena
X

PS-Don't forget I'm Looking for some new Soldiers to 'Keep Calm and join the Treat Tray Troop' x

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-food-diaries/342115-treat-tray-troop.html

lovely day hon. And great swap for your usual lunch. :) x

Is that gnocchi? ??? My god it was on at work yesterday and I didn't get it....I regret that. ...I NEED that ha x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You have a busy diary, i have lots to read. Looks like your doing well. What is a peanut hottie and where are they from? I've never heard of them before.

Is that gnocchi? ??? My god it was on at work yesterday and I didn't get it....I regret that. ...I NEED that ha x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love gnocchi too, this diary reminded me I should buy some for if I have a pp day.

i like fruit and yoghurt poured over mine :p

That's exactly what I ended up with :)

Looking for some new Soldiers to 'Keep Calm and join the Treat Tray Troop' x

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-food-diaries/342115-treat-tray-troop.html

Am loving this :D

Last year I made a layered pud with one crushed meringue, one chopped caramel wafer, a squirty cream and fruit. A yum pud for only 4pp x

This sounds delish, I will be adding squirty cream to my never ending list! xx

Evening missus

Hope uve had a gd day. Food all looks gr8.

Will b subscribing 2 the treat tray shortly. Mite b a gd thread 4 general chit chat rather than jumping thru all the diaries!!!

Njoy ur treats x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening hun! How are you? How's your day been? One step closer to the weekend! xx

Hey Sian! Tuesday was a good day! I decided to get yet another early night to try and catch up on what I've been missing sleep wise! X

ur food looks delish again!!! im fancyin a jacket potato! thats thursdays meal :p

Isn't Minis brilliant for meal ideas ;-) x

Here to join the troops! Xx

Welcome! X

lovely day hon. And great swap for your usual lunch. :) x

Thanks Brona :) Only got another few cafe visits before Poppy breaks up so I will just stick to that! X

Is that gnocchi? ??? My god it was on at work yesterday and I didn't get it....I regret that. ...I NEED that ha x Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It was sooooooo yummy! And a fraction of the price you would pay in the restaurant. X

You have a busy diary, i have lots to read. Looks like your doing well. What is a peanut hottie and where are they from? I've never heard of them before.

My Diary is where all the cool kids hang out ;-) PBH is a hot drink, similar to Hot Choc/Horlicks but it's just purely PB, at 2pp it cures my severe PB cravings enough to keep me out of the jar! X

I love gnocchi too, this diary reminded me I should buy some for if I have a pp day.

I also love gnocchi!! Must remember to buy some soon :) xx

Tesco if you both have one by you, best value on Money and pp. X

That's exactly what I ended up with :) Am loving this :D This sounds delish, I will be adding squirty cream to my never ending list! xx

Morrisons is best for Squirty Cream if you have one by you, NuMe one. X

Evening missus Hope uve had a gd day. Food all looks gr8. Will b subscribing 2 the treat tray shortly. Mite b a gd thread 4 general chit chat rather than jumping thru all the diaries!!! Njoy ur treats x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I enjoyed yesterday, felt like a good day after a rubbish week! X

i have never ever had gnocci or however its spelt lol!!!!!

Have u not? It's yum yum in my tum tum! Love it! X

Ha ha....you are defo back Serena, 30 pages in a week!!! Glad you're back & full throttle!!

It feels good to be back Hannah! In the company of old and new friends! X

Hey Hun do u have much planned for your day?? Xxx

Hey Hun do u have much planned for your day?? Xxx

Today I'm going to walk Poppy to school and then Get some exercise in and walk to Morrisons, Mum asked me to get her a specific type of pasta and theirs is cheapest so there I shall I go! Then I'm meeting a friend for a drink as it's her birthday tomorrow and I need to give her card and present. Might have a sneaky glass of Rose in the beer garden ;-) Then collect Poppy and usual evening routine! X

Today I'm going to walk Poppy to school and then Get some exercise in and walk to Morrisons, Mum asked me to get her a specific type of pasta and theirs is cheapest so there I shall I go! Then I'm meeting a friend for a drink as it's her birthday tomorrow and I need to give her card and present. Might have a sneaky glass of Rose in the beer garden ;-) Then collect Poppy and usual evening routine! X

Sounds like my kind of day especially the beer garden part!! Enjoy Hun xx

Oh lovely day ahead, if it's as sunny with you a glass of wine in the sunshine sounds like heaven!

What's gnocchi? Cx

Sounds like a fab day ahead hon. Enjoy :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back