If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Have a lovely day xx

Sounds like my kind of day especially the beer garden part!! Enjoy Hun xx

It's gonna be a hot hot day, perfect for the beer garden ;-) x

Oh lovely day ahead, if it's as sunny with you a glass of wine in the sunshine sounds like heaven! What's gnocchi? Cx

It's a type of Potato Dumpling Caz, you serve it like pasta. X

Sounds like a fab day ahead hon. Enjoy :) x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Brona, hope your course goes well. X

Enjoy your day Serena and have a glass of rose for me :)

I will do Sam, hope u enjoy your pub visit too. X

Have a lovely day xx

Thanks Sweetie, hope Day 1 is good for you (look after that willpower) x

Morning Serena hope u have a lovely day x

Thanks Charlene, fingers crossed for a peaceful day! X

Good Morning Subscribing Sweeties :)

Just rushing out the door to meet my friend now, one of my other friends donated me 2 dresses as she didn't want to return them to H&M as she was too embarrassed, here is me today wearing one...

image-296753686.jpg

I'm a work in progress but had to share as I think the dress is pretty :)

I'll be sure to share the other pic when I wear the other dress on Friday!

Have a wicked Wednesday!

Lots of Love
Serena
X

It's a lovely dress Serena u look great. It's confirmed your GP is not thinking straight suggesting that u need 2 lose weight.

LOVE the dress and you look fab in it. X

Aw you look lovely :) well jel I want to put on pretty clothes and go out for a girly catch up with a drink! Enjoy it hun, cx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's a lovely dress Serena u look great. It's confirmed your GP is not thinking straight suggesting that u need 2 lose weight.

LOVE the dress and you look fab in it. X

Aw you look lovely :) well jel I want to put on pretty clothes and go out for a girly catch up with a drink! Enjoy it hun, cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Helen, Ness and Caz, had a fab time and I'm just home and polishing my halo! Had 2 Diet Cokes and that was it! Just walked home and made my lunch :) x

Dress is lovely and you looked lovely in it. Well done on sticking to diet cokes! xx

Thanks Mrs S! Just relaxing after polishing the halo! X

No wine?! Well done. Wots for lunch then? Im just back at desk - slightly later lunch as had orders to put through.

Better go & get on.

Njoy the lovely afternoon.

x

No wine?! Well done. Wots for lunch then? Im just back at desk - slightly later lunch as had orders to put through.

Better go & get on.

Njoy the lovely afternoon.

x

I made a yummy salad followed by an apple! Go Me! Hope your afternoon goes as quickly as your morning x

Looking good in that lovely dress. And well done on the diet cokes and salad :) xx

Looking good in that lovely dress. And well done on the diet cokes and salad :) xx

Thanks Sweetie :) My halo is in tact! X

Hi hun good t have u bk xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Sweetie! It's good to be back! X

Shall head there now.....x

Lovely pic Serena and you look fab. Great willpower there too today, good for you! :) xx

Thanks Sam :) x Felt quite proud of myself! X

Awwwwwwwwww! My little Popsicle is jumping on her Trampoline talking to the boy next door while he jumps on his trampoline! Loves young dream! X

Back