If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Good Evening Subscribing Sweeties :)

Week 2 Day 6 is drawing to a close so I'm here to update!

Breakfast-Kelloggs Coco Pops Cereal Bar (2pp), WW Greek Style Zesty Lemon Fromage Frais (2pp) & 1 Peeled Pear (0pp)

Lunch-As you all know I was an angel at the pub and had just two diet cokes so I came home and made myself the most amazing 4pp lunch! And here it is...

image-156417223.jpg

It consisted of 1 Slice 50 50 Bread (2pp), 3 Slices Quorn Turkey n Stuffing (1pp), 18g Cathedral City Lighter (1pp), 15ml Garlic n Herb Dressing (0pp), 14g Pickle (0pp) and a HUGE salad! OMG! It was so yum and so filling!

Mid Afternmon I had 1 Peeled Apple (0pp), 3 Wafers (0pp) and 1 Fake Tesco Mini Milk (1pp)

Dinner-Iceland Vegetable Burger (4pp), 74g Iceland Crinkle Cut Chips (4pp), 82g Heinz Beanz (1pp) and my usual Brown/Red Sauce (0pp)

image-3914026003.jpg

Tonight's TT will be French Fries Worcester Sauce (2pp), Green & Blacks Mini Bar (2pp), Mini Swiss Roll (2pp) and a cup of Peanut Butter Hottie (2pp)! God Bless WW!

image-1041789615.jpg

Hope everyone has had a fab Wednesday!

Lots of Love
Serena
X

PS-Don't forget I'm Looking for some new Soldiers to 'Keep Calm and join the Treat Tray Troop' x

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-food-diaries/342115-treat-tray-troop.html

Your dinner looks delicious Serena n well done for being so good at pub you look beautiful n that pic u posted this am x

Your dinner looks delicious Serena n well done for being so good at pub you look beautiful n that pic u posted this am x

I have to say it went down a treat Charlene! I love my dinners simple (a bit like me lol)! And thanks :) Just wait till Fridays dress! X

Yum! Do you do what I do and work it out to the nearest possible gram? Eg, 82g of beans are a point but once it gets to 83g is it two points? I spend my days figuring out the cut off points of things!x

Another fantastic day!!
I haven't even started making tea yet!! Soooo hungry but waiting for hubby to get home xx

That veggie burger looks yum! and I so want a peanut butter hottie!

I made it in the George Foreman so it was super tasty and no tray to wash up or oven to put on!!! Alas I only have a little bit of PBH left in the jar :-( x

Yum! Do you do what I do and work it out to the nearest possible gram? Eg, 82g of beans are a point but once it gets to 83g is it two points? I spend my days figuring out the cut off points of things!x

When I restarted WW on the 30th I spent an afternoon adding all the weights to the app so now I just have to click add to meal and it tells me how much I need! Sooooo quick! X

Another fantastic day!!
I haven't even started making tea yet!! Soooo hungry but waiting for hubby to get home xx

The beauty of no hubby ;-) Eat when we want lol! X

Lovely looking salad for lunch :) A nice salad is a wonderful thing, and pretty rare to find unless you make it yourself I find! Looks like some good choices were made.

Can't seem to find the peanut hottie drink. Will have to hunt further afield for a sachet to try.

Lunch looks lush well done :) gonna copy x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lovely looking salad for lunch :) A nice salad is a wonderful thing, and pretty rare to find unless you make it yourself I find! Looks like some good choices were made. Can't seem to find the peanut hottie drink. Will have to hunt further afield for a sachet to try.

Otherwise you might need another delivery ;-) I've actually been enjoying salad this time, I think I've realised they can be tasty, they can be filling and they can have variety! X

Lunch looks lush well done :) gonna copy x Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

If you get the 'Ham' or 'Chicken' you can have 4 Slices for 1pp. X

Oh and what wafers are 0pp for 3 and is it any pickle 0pp for that amount? x

It's these Wafers...

image-3897756540.jpg

16 Days Worth of 0pp for 63p at Morrisons!

It's this pickle...

image-494646492.jpg

20 Days Worth of 0pp for 24p at Asda!

Fab, thanks x

You're Welcome! Anytime I shorten anything on my diary then please ask what I mean! I'm on a very tight budget so I don't buy any WW Products so it's often the Economy Lines,I'm not embarrassed by a blue stripe ;-) x

Does ut taste like Branston pickle? X

Does ut taste like Branston pickle? X Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tbh it's so long since I could afford Branston I have no idea! Although it's such a thin scraping for 14g I don't think it would make much difference! X

Ok for 24p its a bargain! !! X

My Diary is where all the cool kids hang out ;-) PBH is a hot drink, similar to Hot Choc/Horlicks but it's just purely PB, at 2pp it cures my severe PB cravings enough to keep me out of the jar! X

I'm 100% going to find this, I love peanut butter and almond butter. I can't imagine what this will taste like but I will give it a go. Just need to hunt it down :)

Yay to the wafers!!!

You're Welcome! Anytime I shorten anything on my diary then please ask what I mean! I'm on a very tight budget so I don't buy any WW Products so it's often the Economy Lines,I'm not embarrassed by a blue stripe ;-) x

Don't blame you, ive just ordered a load of ww stuff for ease while I get into it all but if I find cheaper alternatives ill use them and looks like ill be getting lots of inspiration here....thanks xx

Back