If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Well done on the loss. I know you're disappointed by it's still downwards. Plus you're a low weight to start with Hun, you've not got stones and stones to lose. I always lose more when I have my weeklies, even if it's maybe 30. I used to use my dailies on meals and 'healthy' points then use weeklies for treats. Xx

Well done Serena on your loss as Caz says 5lb in 2 weeks is fantastic I know 1lb can be so disheartening but I notice if I have a big loss one week I b lucky to even get half pound of the next week our bodies work in mysterious ways hope u having a Good Friday x

Id deff try more weeklies, ive eaten all 49 of mine for 6 months and still lost 45lb! I dont think eating less necessarily means u will loose more :-D well done on the 1lb tho as ppl always tell me a 1lb is a good loss, plus ur going in the right direction! I sometimes also find that after a big loss I get a little loss! Last time I did ww I lost 6.5lb in my 1st wk but only 0.75lb in my 2nd wk then 3.5lb the 3rd wk so it will even out :-D ur doing really well so keep going!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ive also noticed that I loose less the more free foods I eat, maybe its worth using ur weeklies that way, so instead of having a little bit of ketchup have 1pp worth and take it from ur weeklies, do u eat much fruit/veg/salad?

Good Evening Subscribing Sweeties :)

Week 3 Day 1 is drawing to a close so I'm here to update!

Breakfast-Kelloggs Rice Krispies Cereal Bar (2pp) & 1 Peeled Pear (0pp)

As you all know I was taking my Bestie out for her Birthday Treat Day today, we don't buy Pressies but in June we have a day where I treat her and in November we have a day where she treats me! It works nicely for her.

Mid-Morning we had our FREE (normally £2.30 each) skinny cappuccino (1pp) in Caffe Nero.

image-2535379991.jpg

We then did some shopping, I saw this reduced in John Lewis and couldn't resist treating myself...

image-1581215588.jpg

It matches my other 2 so I'm happy!

I then took ill :-( I can't really explain what happened but I had a funny turn with my shoulder/chest again :-( I rested and sought medical advice but I was ok after a while, obviously my tablets haven't helped yet!

We then went for our planned Toby Carvery and I had this...

image-460053880.jpg

I didn't add it up till I got home but it came in at 19pp! I ate it at about 1pm and 6hrs later I'm still full!

Yorkshire Pudding-5pp
Peas Spoonful-3pp
Mashed Potato-3pp
Sage & Onion Stuffing 100g-2pp
Carrots 100g-2pp
Caramelised Onion 100g-2pp
Cauliflower Cheese 100g-1pp
Veggie Gravy Spoonful-1pp
Green Beans 100g-0pp
Green Cabbage 100g-0pp

Hopefully I've guessed everything ok?

I've got 4pp still to use and still haven't touched my Weeklies, I really don't know what I'm doing tbh, not sure where my appetite has gone!

Hope everyone has had a fab Friday!

Lots of Love Serena X

PS-Don't forget I'm Looking for some new Soldiers to 'Keep Calm and join the Treat Tray Troop' x http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-food-diaries/342115-treat-tray-troop.html

PPS-I'm gonna attempt to reply to the earlier messages in a little while. X

Forgot to mention, I wore my other donated dress today...

image-3487518149.jpg

Never worn yellow before! X

You look lovely in yellow :)
The carvery looks yummy and filling. Why isn't the veg free? Is it smothered in butter? Bit annoying really. As carrots on their own taste so good, why do they feel the need to make them non free.
Annoys me in pubs how a jacket potato and beans is double the calories of the same at home.

Coffee looks good. Do you think a skinny latte/cappuccino/coffee would be free on F&H as they use skimmed milk?

I have the sandwich box already, I hardly ever make sandwiches though. Booo

Ur legs look so good, very thin!

You look lovely in yellow :) The carvery looks yummy and filling. Why isn't the veg free? Is it smothered in butter? Bit annoying really. As carrots on their own taste so good, why do they feel the need to make them non free. Annoys me in pubs how a jacket potato and beans is double the calories of the same at home. Coffee looks good. Do you think a skinny latte/cappuccino/coffee would be free on F&H as they use skimmed milk? I have the sandwich box already, I hardly ever make sandwiches though. Booo
Thanks Sarah :) The Veg is indeed covered in butter, it really is a shame but probably still not as high in pp as the meat ;) I think a Skinny Latte/Cappuccino would be Free as long as they definitely use Red Skimmed, some places call it Skinny but it's actually Green Semi. I'm planningn using the'Sandwich' box for bread or crackers or wafers, whatever fits really! X
I need a friend to donate me a load of fancy clothes! Looking fab Hun cx
My Friend was an absolute star, she didn't want anything for them either! There's one more in the set but I'm not skinny enough to wear it yet, it's very fitted! X

Ur legs look so good, very thin! Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Sarah :) Must be all the walking ;-) x

Evening

Lunch looks awesome. Didn't enjoy the last carvery I had, jst went downhill so much in my opinion.

Dress lovely, wish it was nice enuf 2 wear a dress here - in saying that I would nvr wear a dress/skirt that wasn't at least knee length!!

Have a gd evening x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening Lunch looks awesome. Didn't enjoy the last carvery I had, jst went downhill so much in my opinion. Dress lovely, wish it was nice enuf 2 wear a dress here - in saying that I would nvr wear a dress/skirt that wasn't at least knee length!! Have a gd evening x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Has it not been sunny up there? I love a Toby Carvery, will probably go once more before the kids break up from school, it's one of the only places which gives me lots of choice as a veggie! X

Looking good in lemon lady :), & another good food day

Thanks Helen :) Still need to use those Weeklies tho! X

*Quick Update*

I made myself a Stir-Fry as I needed to eat something when I take my next tablets, all 0pp

image-1487776119.jpg

I remembered I had a Fake Mini-Milk with Poppy earlier (1pp) so had 3pp still to use. I used them on a Mini Swiss Roll (2pp) and Jaffa Cake (1pp).

So 26pp used today, will work harder on using my Weeklies tomorrow! X

Just remember if u dont wanna waste them on chocolate and stuff u could always switch to full fat versions of things like milk, sauces, chips ect

Just remember if u dont wanna waste them on chocolate and stuff u could always switch to full fat versions of things like milk, sauces, chips ect Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I can't have full fat cos of my IBS, even green semi sets my tummy off :-( x

Perhaps have bigger meals then, more beans or meat or something, nuts r meant to b a healthy, what about them? I have ibs but mines more eating unhealthy I think as I dont get it on plan, I find boiled eggs set me off too

Back