If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Perhaps have bigger meals then, more beans or meat or something, nuts r meant to b a healthy, what about them? I have ibs but mines more eating unhealthy I think as I dont get it on plan, I find boiled eggs set me off too Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I don't eat Meat or Fish, Veggie Alternatives are super low in pp. My IBS is set off by Oats, Fruit Skin and Full Fat Dairy! Very Strange! X

Well done on your lb off this morning, 5lb in two weeks is brilliant hunni. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well earlier, hope you're feeling better now. You look lovely in the yellow dress hun, it's a gorgeous colour xx

Evening Serena I love the yellow dress on you colour really suits you :) do you know how many pp in 34l can if rock shandy have a craving for one it lovely n cold in the fridge x

Oh yeah I think I knew that sorry!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on your lb off this morning, 5lb in two weeks is brilliant hunni. Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well earlier, hope you're feeling better now. You look lovely in the yellow dress hun, it's a gorgeous colour xx

Thanks Nic, I think it was just a funny turn, goodness knows why it had to happen then and there! X

Evening Serena I love the yellow dress on you colour really suits you :) do you know how many pp in 34l can if rock shandy have a craving for one it lovely n cold in the fridge x

Thanks Charlene, I'm not entirely sure re Shandy? Looking online it looks like 150ml is 2pp so maybe 4 or 5? Sorry to be a bit vague! X

Oh yeah I think I knew that sorry! Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's ok Sarah, I waffle on about plenty lol x

*I'm so sorry that I didn't get chance to reply everyone everyone after you all kindly commented, I will try and get round to it now*

1 lb is great. I think if you start at a huge weight you get massive losses like 3-4lbs in a week. But if you don't have much to lose then 1lb is great. I wouldn't even look for reasons why you only lost 1lb. There probably arn't any, it's a healthy amount to lose. Think of me....I'm gonna have a STS or gain for another 10/11 weeks. We need to be happy and keep motivated, so don't be disappointed with 1lb

Hi Sarah, Thanks for your kind words, I guess I can't help but look for reasons, that's just the kind of person I am (crazy I know!) x

Morning Well done on loss. As other posts state it is a gd loss as U don't have much 2 lose. Think of us that have stones 2 lose & only lose 1 - that's disheartening especially when u have bn really gd! Try ur weeklies this wk & c wot happens, I no with SW they tell u in the 1st few wks 2 use all ur syns then adjust 2 suit. Wots 2days plans? X Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Allie :) I'm definitely gonna try and use those Weeklies this week! X

Morning serena. Well done on your loss, even though you're a tad disappointed. My leader told me off for not using all my weeklies!! She said you must use them all if you can, she even suggested having 7 extra points a day, so there isn't a sudden whoosh of them being used on one day. So could you try for 34 points a day this week (I have calculated that right for you haven't i). It also means there's somewhere you could cut back if you ever needed to in future? xx

Thanks Mrs S, it would be 33 a Day if I add 7 extra each day but Im gonna try and use them in a 'hit' as I'm not sure I could manage 7 extra each day! X

Hope you enjoy your Toby today Hun. Xx

Thanks Ness :) It was a lovely day out! X

Fab loss hun. A pound is a lot. As seen in nessa!a pic... This is why we doesn't work for me. I think "I was on track on all week. Didn't go over etc etc" But I'd have eaten goodies n treats with my pp. not healthy option food as the plan us designed for. I know "it's within points" but maybe too many treats on that treat tray??

Thanks Frances, I might try and limit my TT this week to one savoury/one sweet and if I want anything else, use my weeklies? X

Well done on your loss hon. But more is more!! Def give a go this week and eat more at meal times and still enjoy tt in evenings? Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hopefully More IS More Brona! I do enjoy the TT but maybe Frances is right and it's wrong to use so many dailies on one? X

Well done on the loss, I know you don't feel brilliant about it which I totally understand, but it's in the right direction...and what happened to Serena of old 'More is more' - I would eat all your weeklies next week & see what happens..... Also, you're nearly at your first goal, that's brilliant!! :D

Thanks Hannah, I just need to find Old Serena ;-) More is More! More is More! More is More! X
Well done on the loss. I know you're disappointed by it's still downwards. Plus you're a low weight to start with Hun, you've not got stones and stones to lose. I always lose more when I have my weeklies, even if it's maybe 30. I used to use my dailies on meals and 'healthy' points then use weeklies for treats. Xx

Thanks Sarah Lou :) I'm gonna attempt at least half of my Weeklies, it's just trial n error I guess? X

Well done on your loss, its still weight off like others have said and its definitely harder when you have less to lose! Plus sometimes weight doesn't always show on the scales but you may of lost more in other places. I usually lose more when I only eat about half of my weeklies, I never lose eating my full weeklies xx

Thanks Cas :) I'm not sure if I'm a none, half or all kind of weeklies girl! Guess I will just have fun finding out eh ;-) x

Well done Serena on your loss as Caz says 5lb in 2 weeks is fantastic I know 1lb can be so disheartening but I notice if I have a big loss one week I b lucky to even get half pound of the next week our bodies work in mysterious ways hope u having a Good Friday x

Thanks Charlene, the body certainly is a weird entity! X

Thought you would like to see 5lbs of fat - you will appreciate that 1lb loss to make the 5lbs!!!! What Does 5 pounds of Fat Look Like? - YouTube x

Thanks for sending this thru Allie, wow! X

Id deff try more weeklies, ive eaten all 49 of mine for 6 months and still lost 45lb! I dont think eating less necessarily means u will loose more :-D well done on the 1lb tho as ppl always tell me a 1lb is a good loss, plus ur going in the right direction! I sometimes also find that after a big loss I get a little loss! Last time I did ww I lost 6.5lb in my 1st wk but only 0.75lb in my 2nd wk then 3.5lb the 3rd wk so it will even out :-D ur doing really well so keep going! Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ive also noticed that I loose less the more free foods I eat, maybe its worth using ur weeklies that way, so instead of having a little bit of ketchup have 1pp worth and take it from ur weeklies, do u eat much fruit/veg/salad? Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Sarah :) Onwards to Week 3 eh ;-) I eat lots of Veg & Salad, only 2 Pieces of Fruit per day cos of my IBS. I think this week is going to be trial n error. X

Good Morning Subscribing Sweeties :)

I'm so sorry for my delay in responding to you all, I *think* you are all replied to now! I like to give my diary the personal touch but just ran out of time yesterday!

I did not have a very good evening, I don't wish to explain in too much detail but last night me and the Scales had an OCD related run in :-( I am currently receiving help for my OCD and I'm due another session on Thursday, unfortunately as it's been over a week since my last one I had a bit of a melt down!

Please or offend my fellow Minis, the scales are going today, I can't have them in the house, I don't want them in the house and that's it. End of.

Today, Saturday, Wk 3 Day 2 is a new day, onwards!

This week will be a week of trial n error, I might attempt all my weeklies, I might attempt half my weeklies, I'm not quite sure yet!

Hope everyone has a fab Saturday!

Lots of Love
Serena
X

Oh Serena just get them out! I don't have ocd but found I got very obsessed with ww to near breakdown earlier on this year, think it's a control issue! Anyways I only 3 vet wi at meeting now and it helps cx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Hun,

Don't ever apologise for not being able to respond to people quick enough, everyone has lives and things to do. We all understand. You post quite a lot which is lovely but I don't think anyone expects a reply then and there. That's the beauty of places like this. We are all here to support each other but it isn't a job.....we do it when we want to and feel up to it ;) put yourself first and take time when you need it.

Can't say I understand the OCD as I'm the furthest away from it as humanely possible but it sounds like a hard struggle to have. When can you get another appointment? Or is Thursday the earliest.

Feel free to talk it through with a any of us if it helps.

Oh Serena just get them out! I don't have ocd but found I got very obsessed with ww to near breakdown earlier on this year, think it's a control issue! Anyways I only 3 vet wi at meeting now and it helps cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Thanks Caz, obviously last time around I didn't have Scales in the house and I thought I would be ok this time but after 3wks old habits reared their head and it wasn't! X
Sorry you had a bad evening, seems you are doing the right thing, hope you have a good day today xx
Thanks Emsie, i think I've had to think of the bigger picture, yes they may save me money in the long run but not at the cost of my sanity! X

Hi Hun, Don't ever apologise for not being able to respond to people quick enough, everyone has lives and things to do. We all understand. You post quite a lot which is lovely but I don't think anyone expects a reply then and there. That's the beauty of places like this. We are all here to support each other but it isn't a job.....we do it when we want to and feel up to it ;) put yourself first and take time when you need it. Can't say I understand the OCD as I'm the furthest away from it as humanely possible but it sounds like a hard struggle to have. When can you get another appointment?

Thanks Sarah, I just didn't want to seem rude or ignorant and like i was ignoring people ;-) You are all so lovely for putting up with me so would never want it to seem like that! My next Appt is on Thursday but I know I need to think back to some of our sessions between now and then and I think without the Scales in the house I will stand a better chance if that makes sense? X

That makes sense. Well remember we are all here if you need to talk anything through.

So when you say about the money saving does that mean you are going to go to a group now hun?x

Noooooo! I mean I will have to go and WI weekly In town, thinks it's 70p a week now so will be more expensive in the long run. Plus it's finding the time as I can't go on Friday Mornings anymore because of volunteering. X

You can weigh yourself in Boots.
Then you don't need scales in your house. Just remember to wear similar clothes each time :)

I don't have ocd and my scales stare at me every day. I weigh constantly and that's the reason why i pmd you crying! !! They need to be gone x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning serena x

Carvery yesterday looked delish!

Sorry you had a tough day yesterday with feeling ill and a moment with the scales. You looked lovely in yellow!

Have a good day today xx

Oh Serena sorry I wasn't about last night, just seen that you felt unwell yesterday I hope you are feeling better today?
Loving the yellow dress on you it really suits you.
The Toby carvery looks amazing although turning my stomach this morning lol

I feel so bad that I hadn't seen you were poorly I would of text you :-( xx

Back