If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I understand how hard ur ocd is serena, if its easier just remove them from the house, I find tho that if u have a problem with something it helps to face it, leave them there and just sit and concentrate on ur breathing eventually the anxiety will get less and less and u will b able to walk away :-D is anxiety the cause of ur heart/shoulder episodes ? I get anxiety attacks just out of the blue, feels like im having a heart attack, then I just get more anxious, never ending cycle!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Huge hugs get those scales out the house Hun you don't need them there staring at you. I'm here anytime u need a chat xx

You can weigh yourself in Boots. Then you don't need scales in your house. Just remember to wear similar clothes each time :)
Last time I either used Boots or the Leisure Centre so I will do the same this time I think x
I don't have ocd and my scales stare at me every day. I weigh constantly and that's the reason why i pmd you crying! !! They need to be gone x Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
They do indeed, today they will go! X
Morning serena x Carvery yesterday looked delish! Sorry you had a tough day yesterday with feeling ill and a moment with the scales. You looked lovely in yellow! Have a good day today xx
Carvery was delish, thoroughly enjoyed it! Today is a new day, another day another colour dress! X
Oh Serena sorry I wasn't about last night, just seen that you felt unwell yesterday I hope you are feeling better today? Loving the yellow dress on you it really suits you. The Toby carvery looks amazing although turning my stomach this morning lol I feel so bad that I hadn't seen you were poorly I would of text you :-( xx
Huge hugs get those scales out the house Hun you don't need them there staring at you. I'm here anytime u need a chat xx
Don't feel bad Mini Bestie, I had to get through it and now I have and I'm back x
Ahh yes thats a good idea and still reasonably cheap x
Just need to work out logistics :) x

I understand how hard ur ocd is serena, if its easier just remove them from the house, I find tho that if u have a problem with something it helps to face it, leave them there and just sit and concentrate on ur breathing eventually the anxiety will get less and less and u will b able to walk away :-D is anxiety the cause of ur heart/shoulder episodes ? I get anxiety attacks just out of the blue, feels like im having a heart attack, then I just get more anxious, never ending cycle! Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I've suffered with OCD and/or panic attacks for years, yesterday/last night was different and I know for the good of me and Popsicle I need the scales gone. X

Well thats what you need to do then, not easy!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Serena, I wrote a long reply then lost it as my battery died. Sorry 2 hear u had a difficult evening. Ditch the scales & don't be so hard on yourself. Hope U have a good day :)

Morning hunnie. Big hugs to u hunnie. Hope u feel better today. Completely understand getting rid of the scales. We can become completely obsessed by them.

Also agree eating weeklies may help with losses. N if not at least u will have them to cut down to slow losses when ur nearer goal xxx

Good for you getting rid if the scales, sounds like the best thing to do. I get pretty obsessed with mine and I don't suffer from OCD so can only imagine how it just be for you.

Shane your appetite isn't where it was, just keep trying, what about full size wispa, twirls & crunchies??? Not super healthy but high in pp!

Sounds like u had a ruf time if it yesterday. Hopefully btr 2day now uve made ur decision. Where do u volunteer? Can u leave ur scales there? Or I no u said u don't get on 2 well with ur mum but could u leave them there or @ a friends?

I can't personally understand OCD 2 the extreme extent (I have some silly rituals but nothing serious) but I did watch OCD Cleaners & it can b debilitating if u have a severe case of it.

Hope u have a good day x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Serena, I wrote a long reply then lost it as my battery died. Sorry 2 hear u had a difficult evening. Ditch the scales & don't be so hard on yourself. Hope U have a good day :)

Hate it when that happens on my phone or iPad! Thank you Helen :) x

Morning hunnie. Big hugs to u hunnie. Hope u feel better today. Completely understand getting rid of the scales. We can become completely obsessed by them. Also agree eating weeklies may help with losses. N if not at least u will have them to cut down to slow losses when ur nearer goal xxx

Thank you Frances :) I'm definitely gonna play with the Weeklies this week. X

Good for you getting rid if the scales, sounds like the best thing to do. I get pretty obsessed with mine and I don't suffer from OCD so can only imagine how it just be for you. Shane your appetite isn't where it was, just keep trying, what about full size wispa, twirls & crunchies??? Not super healthy but high in pp!

Thank you Hannah :) OCD is a real b1tch at times :-( Now I eat Green & Blacks I'm not a huge fan of 'normal' chocolate, not sure were the real Serena has gone lol x

Sounds like u had a ruf time if it yesterday. Hopefully btr 2day now uve made ur decision. Where do u volunteer? Can u leave ur scales there? Or I no u said u don't get on 2 well with ur mum but could u leave them there or @ a friends? I can't personally understand OCD 2 the extreme extent (I have some silly rituals but nothing serious) but I did watch OCD Cleaners & it can b debilitating if u have a severe case of it. Hope u have a good day x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you Allie :) The Scales are gone now, couldn't leave them anywhere so they are gone lol x

Good Afternoon Subscribing Sweeties :)

What a Morning!

Unfortunately I've had a really bad IBS Attack :-( This sometimes happens after an OCD Episode, still hits me by surprise tho!

The Scales are GONE and will not be returning, I'm not too sure what I will be doing about weighing, I'm tempted to do the diet and not even weigh, but then I worry what if I'm not doing it right, I'm sure that would never happen tho!

I popped into Morrisons and got a couple of bits...

image-2892557268.jpg

2pp Each, in place of the TT Mini Rolls as those are finished now (14 for 99p)

image-3936958326.jpg

1pp Each, in place of the TT Jaffa cakes as those are nearly finished (40p for 250g)

image-3191130970.jpg

26g for 4pp (1/6th of Bag), I've decided to use some of my Weeklies on these, I miss having nuts and it seems a healthy way to use them! (150g for £1.89)

Just had a cuppa soup to try and settle my tummy, really fancy some peanut butter on toast, might use some pp on that. X

Well done on the 1lb loss. I know you are disappointed by it but really taken over the 2 weeks you have been back on plan you have had a cracking loss of 5lbs. That is phenomenal. Try and make sure you are setting yourself realistic goals, there is no rush with reaching your target, much better to make changes that you can live with forever to keep it off. On that note I do think using more weeklies would be a good plan. But maybe on meals rather than treats. But whatever works for you.

Ok hands down Snowballs r my all time favourite. Once ate a whole pack trying to convince myself as they are light they don't really count! & couldn't contain many calories. Will definitely be buying some of those very soon :)

Well done on the 1lb loss. I know you are disappointed by it but really taken over the 2 weeks you have been back on plan you have had a cracking loss of 5lbs. That is phenomenal. Try and make sure you are setting yourself realistic goals, there is no rush with reaching your target, much better to make changes that you can live with forever to keep it off. On that note I do think using more weeklies would be a good plan. But maybe on meals rather than treats. But whatever works for you.

Thanks Janine :) Think i just got into the mindset yesterday of 'only' 1lb, naughty me! I'm thinking that the cashews are a good start for some weeklies? X

Ok hands down Snowballs r my all time favourite. Once ate a whole pack trying to convince myself as they are light they don't really count! & couldn't contain many calories. Will definitely be buying some of those very soon :)

They had boxes of 10 for 99p but then a few 'special' boxes for 14pp! I'm just so pleased they are veggie, as most of those 'gooey' things aren't!!!! X

Sorry for TMI here but omg I feel rough :-( Not had such a bad ibs attack in a long long time :-( Have slept away most of the afternoon :-( x

Oh no...what do you think has triggered it? x

I'm not sure :-( Im just cooking dinner now, as much as I don't fancy eating (or cooking for that matter!) I know I have to eat something x

Hi Serena. Sorry for not being around and missing the last couple of days.

Hey, you have done so well overall for the two weeks you've been on plan, 5lbs is fantastic when you think about it, so well done on your loss! I often have only a 1lb loss per week and am happy with that as know it's a healthy and steady weightloss and what's more, it might stay off easier that way ;)

Sorry OCD has caused you so much upset with the scales hun and hope your appointment on Thursday is helpful to you. Hugs x

Hugs for today too as it sounds as though you are having a rough time of it. Try to take things easy for the rest of the day if you can xxx

Hi Serena. Sorry for not being around and missing the last couple of days.

Hey, you have done so well overall for the two weeks you've been on plan, 5lbs is fantastic when you think about it, so well done on your loss! I often have only a 1lb loss per week and am happy with that as know it's a healthy and steady weightloss and what's more, it might stay off easier that way ;)

Sorry OCD has caused you so much upset with the scales hun and hope your appointment on Thursday is helpful to you. Hugs x

Hugs for today too as it sounds as though you are having a rough time of it. Try to take things easy for the rest of the day if you can xxx

Hey Sam, Thank you for your kind words, I feel ok today mentally, just physically which isn't so good!!! I'm just gonna carry on with the plan, trying not to think about the 'scales' tho!!! X

Yeah probably best to have something xx

It's all eaten now, really fancy something for pudding, think my blood sugar is probably low x

Back