If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

nice to see yo're using some weeklies hunni. I love cashews, especially the natural ones. I always used to think the natural ones were awful when I was younger, but my tastes must have changed and I now prefer the natural ones they are so creamy tasting. I can't trust myself to buy a bag though I would eat them all :) xx

Nuts are a good source or protein and healthy fats. I wish I could trust myself to buy some and not eat the whole bag. That's why I love Graze, it portion controls me.

Have a lovely Sunday. I hope you enjoy your Fathers meal.

Think we are having Dominos at home now, really looking forward to it. X

Morning hunny! How are you today? Hope you've had a good weekend so far! Hope you enjoy your meal out. I'm finally having the bacon and egg I was going to have on Friday, lol! Xx

Yey for the Bacon n Egg! I just saw your 20pp Feast, looks amazing! X

nice to see yo're using some weeklies hunni. I love cashews, especially the natural ones. I always used to think the natural ones were awful when I was younger, but my tastes must have changed and I now prefer the natural ones they are so creamy tasting. I can't trust myself to buy a bag though I would eat them all :) xx

Im totally the same! Only loved the salted ones up until about a year ago and now I'm natural all the way! X

Think we are having Dominos at home now, really looking forward to it. X

Yey for the Bacon n Egg! I just saw your 20pp Feast, looks amazing! X

Im totally the same! Only loved the salted ones up until about a year ago and now I'm natural all the way! X

My 20pp feast has made me feel ever so slightly sick, lol! Think I ought to do some marking to take my mind off it! :rolleyes: xx

Hey my minis bestie I hope you are ok and feeling better today?
Yum to dominoes xx

Enjoy the pizza tonight. I nearly got persuaded by OH to have pizza tonight after we got back from our 11 mile walk but given we've got quite a lot of food plans this week its a bit more of a points splurge than I want to make on day 2 of the week, even if I did apparently earn 23 AP today!

I'm so jealous would love dominos :) enjoy it though, we usually do something like that on Father's Day xx

Hey my minis bestie I hope you are ok and feeling better today? Yum to dominoes xx

Enjoy the pizza tonight. I nearly got persuaded by OH to have pizza tonight after we got back from our 11 mile walk but given we've got quite a lot of food plans this week its a bit more of a points splurge than I want to make on day 2 of the week, even if I did apparently earn 23 AP today!

Thanks Cas, Nessa and Janine, will update my diary shortly :) x PS-WOWZERS Janine at your 23AP! X

Good Evening Subscribing Sweeties :)

Week 3 Day 3 is drawing to a close so I'm here to update!

As you all know, today was Fathers Day and I was spending it with Mum, Dad and my little Popsicle! I won Cinema Preview Tickets for 'Chef' which I donated my parents to use this morning and then we met up afterwards. Food has been slightly random, I shall explain now....

Breakfast-WW Greek Style Lemon Yogurt (2pp) & Rice Krispies Bar (2pp) & 1 Peeled Pear (0pp) & Askeys Wafers (0pp) & 1 Peeled Apple (0pp)

Lunch-Costa Primo Skinny Hot Chocolate (4pp) and a Fake Krispy Kreme (6pp)

image-2963459558.jpg

image-487494382.jpg

Dinner-Small Dominos Veggie Supreme Pizza (20pp)

image-259880666.jpg

About an hour after that I had 1/10th aka 70g of Specially Selected Tarte Au Citron (7pp)

image-3621499239.jpg

Mum and Dad went home at about 9pm, I am now laying in bed thinking about how much I enjoyed today!
I've managed to use 41pp today which means I've used 15 more Weeklies, 19 down, 30 to go!

Hope everyone has had a fab Sunday!

Lots of Love
Serena
X

Food looks gd. Did u njoy the pizza? Not so hard 2 use ur weeklies when having food away from home but u were still relatively healthy!

Time 4 bed. Nite nite x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

That food looks amazing. I love a good Veggie pizza. Actually I love olives on pizza. I think dominos you can order online and pick all your own toppings can't you? I think my brother ordered from there a few years ago and it was pretty nice :)

Donut looks good too! I wanna try the peanut butter crispy creme but every time I go to get one they are all out of that flavour.

Good work on the weeklies ;() it's nice to have treats,

Fab food day, I'd love a pizza and a donut right now! Glad you had a lovely day cx

You'd have to go downstairs then Caz ;-) x

Mmm yum!

I want veg pizza Mmmmm!

Sounds like a fab day x

I'm afraid that its all gone now!!! X

Food looks gd. Did u njoy the pizza? Not so hard 2 use ur weeklies when having food away from home but u were still relatively healthy!

Time 4 bed. Nite nite x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think the PP are definitely used up more quickly when out and about! I loved my pizza and although 20pp sounds a lot, I honestly think it's worth it as its super filling x Night Allie x

That food looks amazing. I love a good Veggie pizza. Actually I love olives on pizza. I think dominos you can order online and pick all your own toppings can't you? I think my brother ordered from there a few years ago and it was pretty nice :)

Donut looks good too! I wanna try the peanut butter crispy creme but every time I go to get one they are all out of that flavour.

Good work on the weeklies ;() it's nice to have treats,

I customise my Veggie Supreme, I remove the Sweetcorn as I find that too sweet on my pizza and all jalapeño x
The Donut was super tasty, much cheaper than the real thing and didn't taste too bad either! X
I enjoyed my PB KK the other week but still didn't think it was PBy enough for my taste! X
I have to be honest and say I've loved every minute of using the PP even if I am very full now!!! X

Amazing day Hun well done xx

Lol oh im comfy in bed! Whered ypu get donut? On topic of peanuts, you tried q peanut lion bar yet??? Amazing cx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun woww iv never saw so many post wish i coukd of started from begining how many points are you on hun here to most defatanly follow can i ask how your journey had been x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Amazing day Hun well done xx

Thanks Nessa :) Really enjoyed it x

Lol oh im comfy in bed! Whered ypu get donut? On topic of peanuts, you tried q peanut lion bar yet??? Amazing cx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tesco :) Pack of 4 for £1, pretty much same as KK but a lot cheaper! And no I've not tried a Peanut Lion Bar, think I've turned into a Choc snob since buying green & blacks!!!! X

Hi hun woww iv never saw so many post wish i coukd of started from begining how many points are you on hun here to most defatanly follow can i ask how your journey had been x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Georgina and Welcome :) All the cool kids hang out here ;-) Its a mad house here at times!

I'm on 26pp plus 49 Weeklies.

Last year I lost 1st 12lb in 19wka and reached goal cut unfortunately circumstance meant I put 1st 7lb back on. Restarted on 30th May and have lost 5lbs in 2wks.

Any questions, please ask x

Back