If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I'm a chocolate snob too. It's terrible. Not had any in a while. What do you have planned for today?

I'm a chocolate snob too. It's terrible. Not had any in a while. What do you have planned for today?

Glad I'm not the only one!

I'm off to iceland today, tend to do one big monthly shop and it lasts us :) I've got £3 off coupon too so that's £3 les I need to pay! X

Glad I'm not the only one! I'm off to iceland today, tend to do one big monthly shop and it lasts us :) I've got £3 off coupon too so that's £3 les I need to pay! X

I LOVE coupons! Wish we were like America with their couponing skills ;) x

Glad I'm not the only one! I'm off to iceland today, tend to do one big monthly shop and it lasts us :) I've got £3 off coupon too so that's £3 les I need to pay! X

I love Iceland but the one nearest to us is 20mins away and u can't park near it I'm hoping soon they will deliver here for online shopping xx

Morning Selena

Did u have a gd sleep last nite? I kp 4getin bout Iceland. Mite make a trip in when town.

Njoy ur day x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Have a lovely day hun! Imagine we could coupon like the show, rainman would have a stock pile for free :p though you'd have to eat what's on offer suppose lol I love it when it shows them climbing into paper bins to get them cx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I LOVE coupons! Wish we were like America with their couponing skills ;) x
I know :-( It sucks that there is so much red tape in the UK, I'd so be getting a stockpile together if I could! X
I love Iceland but the one nearest to us is 20mins away and u can't park near it I'm hoping soon they will deliver here for online shopping xx
Fingers Crossed! We are starting to get the Warehouse ones in Kent and they are so much better as they are bigger with a bigger selection and it's free to park! X
Morning Selena Did u have a gd sleep last nite? I kp 4getin bout Iceland. Mite make a trip in when town. Njoy ur day x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app
You must go to it soon Allie, they are so fab! I didn't sleep too badly, made a nice change! X

Have a lovely day hun! Imagine we could coupon like the show, rainman would have a stock pile for free :p though you'd have to eat what's on offer suppose lol I love it when it shows them climbing into paper bins to get them cx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'd love my own TV show ;-) The amount of waffle I come out with it would need to be in daily! X

Morning hun well done on ur 5poubd loss x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Currently sitting in my favourite cafe about to tuvk into my favourite dinner! Really hope this Weeklies usage pays off!!!! X

Currently sitting in my favourite cafe about to tuvk into my favourite dinner! Really hope this Weeklies usage pays off!!!! X

Enjoy Hun xx

Yay to the TT. What did you have at the cafe?x

Yay to the TT. What did you have at the cafe?x

I had a Veggie Roast but it usually comes with Roast Potatoes and a Yorkshire Pudding but it had neither today, I think new people took over the cafe as I've not been in months! It meant it was basically a plate of Mash with 4 types of veg, not very exciting! X

Just caught up! It's good to see you using your weeklies hun. Ooh yum pizza, glad you enjoyed it, that is one of the things I miss having. What a shame your lunch didn't live up to expectations though. Yes I think a TT is definitely in order to make up for the disappointment! xx

I'm loving the Weeklies Sam! They are so much fun! X

I, Serena, can officially declare that I am in love with Iceland and am not afraid to say it!

Just been and got my Monthly Shop, all of this for £17.99...

image-2538803978.jpg

BUT I had a £3 Coupon so it only cost me £14.99!

So pleased with myself and know we will eat well for ages now! Yey me! X

Back