If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hey Sarah! I don't mind you asking! I'm 29, will be the big 3-0 in November! Most people say I look younger than I am, in fact sometimes they think me and Poppy are sisters! X

Ok that's good, I was thinking you was about my age. I'm 28. So that's about right. :D

Morning!!!!
Hope all is ok today. Do you have much planned for your day? Xx

Lunch out yesterday looks gorgeous, and very reasonable on pp too :) I use light cream cheese for a lot of sauces and things. You can make a really rather nice macaroni cheese like that too - boil pasta, drain and leave a tiny bit of cooking water still clinging to the pasta, add tbsp or so light Philadelphia, a splash of milk, mustard powder and some grated cheddar and stir until melted then bake.

Morning

How are you today? Plans? Another lunch out or having a chill day?

x

Hope you're ok hon and feel better after the turn last night. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love Prezzo pizza :)
It's great too as most their pizza and some pasta can be turned into a lower calorie version. Perfect for lunch or a dieter. The last time I went I had a strange pizza that was half a pizza and half calzone. It was lovely.

Hope you enjoyed it :) great food for the pp value too :)

Good Evening Subscribing Sweeties :)

Week 3 Day 6 is drawing to a close so I'm here to update!

I'm so sorry that my diary has been neglected in the last 24hrs but wow what a 24hrs it has been!

Just to say I used 4 Weeklies in the end last night, I had 26g of Cashews and very naughtily fell asleep with the bowl still in my hand! Tut Tut!

So today I have wrestled with HMRC over Tax Credits and my Insurance Company over my still unsettled Car Accident :-( I also have a Niece who is very poorly since she had an accident on a Slide :-( I ended up bringing forward my CBT from tomorrow to today, I just couldn't wait any longer, I felt like my head was ready to explode, never a good feeling when you're meant to be keeping calm! I didn't eat my Lunch until 230pm and then I had a PTFA Meeting after school so we didn't get home till 6pm. I'm feeling pretty shattered tonight, don't think I will be late to bed tonight.

Onto the Food...

Breakfast-WW Greek Style Lemon Yogurt (2pp) & Coco Pops Bar (2pp) & 3 Askeys Wafers (0pp) & 1 Peeled Apple (0pp) & 1 Peeled Plum (0pp)

Lunch

image-1420240407.jpg

1 Slice 5050 Bread (2pp), 4 Quorn 'Chicken' Slices (1pp), Cheestring Spaghetti (1pp), 15ml Garlic n Herb Dressing (0pp), 14g Sweet Pickle (0pp) and Salad (0pp)

Dinner

image-1678623226.jpg

Iceland Vegetable Burger (4pp), 74g Iceland CC Chips (4pp), 82g Heinz Beanz (1pp) and usual Brown/Red Sauce (0pp)

TT

image-204841588.jpg

Iceland Strawberry Trifle (4pp), Green & Blacks Mini Bar (2pp), Snowball (2pp) and Jaffa Cake (1pp)

So I've ended Day 6 still having only used 23 Weeklies, that might be it till WI as I can't see me using any more tonight or tomorrow.

Hope everyone has had a fab Wednesday!

Lots of Love
Serena
X

Food is looking good! That TT looks yum :) Well done on using some weeklies, I know it's hard to do sometimes. X

Food is looking good! That TT looks yum :) Well done on using some weeklies, I know it's hard to do sometimes. X

I really really wanted to use them all this week to test out the More IS More theory but the more I tried to eat, the less appetite I had! X

I really really wanted to use them all this week to test out the More IS More theory but the more I tried to eat, the less appetite I had! X

I wish I had that problem, I try not to use so many ;) x

Sounds like uve had some day!! Food still managed 2b gd tho. Add a wee bit more 2 ur dinner 2 used up weeklies - another couple grams chips or something? Uve done well tho 2 use the weeklies that u have done tho!!

Hope u get an early nite x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Food looks great. I might make some Filling and Health Chips tomorrow night, your chips look good.
I love chips :D

Hope you had a lovely day.

Back