If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Food looks lovely hun. Hope you're feeling okay now. Get an early night hun I'm doing the same myself tonight I'm shattered.

What are the iceland veggie burgers like? I love the Tesco ones but never tried the Iceland ones xx

Evening hun, sounds like a draining day! Food as always looks good, I'm not a veggie but like the idea of the burgers! For wwwklies how about another pp of beans qnd 2pp chips? Cx

70.5lbs down, 19 to go !!!

Food looking great as always, sorry 2 hear you've had a tiring day. It's good that you've started 2 use some weeklies & fingers crossed 4 a good loss on Friday :)

Wow Serena what a busy & stressful day, glad you managed to bring your CBT session forward, hope it helped :)

Hope you have a less manic and stressful day tomorrow :D

I wish I had that problem, I try not to use so many ;) x

Me too! Haha! Xx

I honestly don't know what is wrong with me Sarah Lou and Sian, if I'd of eaten like this in the past 6mths I wouldn't of regained 1.5st! Gggrrrrrrr! X

At least you have used more weeklies this week and you can see how that affects things xx

Fingers Crossed! X

Sounds like uve had some day!! Food still managed 2b gd tho. Add a wee bit more 2 ur dinner 2 used up weeklies - another couple grams chips or something? Uve done well tho 2 use the weeklies that u have done tho!! Hope u get an early nite x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm a bit of an OCD cook tho so I split my bags of chips into 250g bags, I have my g and Poppy has the rest so if I had more, she would have less?!? Sorry, I probably sound like a right weirdo don't i! X

Food looks great. I might make some Filling and Health Chips tomorrow night, your chips look good. I love chips :D Hope you had a lovely day.

Chips are the best! Especially in a Chip Butty ;-) mmmmmmmmmm chip Butty! X

Food looks lovely hun. Hope you're feeling okay now. Get an early night hun I'm doing the same myself tonight I'm shattered. What are the iceland veggie burgers like? I love the Tesco ones but never tried the Iceland ones xx

The Iceland Veggie Burgers are yummy, basically just lots of veggies squished together! They also do Bean Nurgers which are basically just lots of bean squished together! X

Evening hun, sounds like a draining day! Food as always looks good, I'm not a veggie but like the idea of the burgers! For wwwklies how about another pp of beans qnd 2pp chips? Cx 70.5lbs down, 19 to go !!!

Would be the same as the chips ;-) I make the 200g, I have my g and then Poppy has the rest, yes I'm a pain aren't i! X

Food looking great as always, sorry 2 hear you've had a tiring day. It's good that you've started 2 use some weeklies & fingers crossed 4 a good loss on Friday :)

Keeping everything crossed Helen! X

Evening hun, food looks so good. Sorry about your niece hope she's ok now. How did you get on with tax credits and insurance? x

Thanks Cas, I'm waiting on letters from both parties concerned, hopefully I might get somewhere soon tho. X

Wow Serena what a busy & stressful day, glad you managed to bring your CBT session forward, hope it helped :) Hope you have a less manic and stressful day tomorrow :D

Thanks Hannah :) It felt good to bring CBT forward but also means I have 15 days till my next session! X

Good Morning Subscribing Sweeties :)

Week 3 Day 7 is here :)

23 Weeklies have been used!

I ate my TT last night and promptly fell asleep, least I've been sleeping better this week!

Hope everyone has a good Thursday.

Lots of Love Serena x

Have a great Thursday!!! Do you find yourself behaving a bit more the day before WI day?

When I used to do ww, I was so good the day before WI day. Now I just don't mind as my aim is different.

I've had a 6 day week with 42 weeklies, so my WI is changing to Friday.

Day 7 week 2 for me though am not officially weighing till sat..exciting isn't it?! Have a good day xx

I might have to WI on Saturday too! X

Have a great Thursday!!! Do you find yourself behaving a bit more the day before WI day? When I used to do ww, I was so good the day before WI day. Now I just don't mind as my aim is different. I've had a 6 day week with 42 weeklies, so my WI is changing to Friday.

I used to be exactly the same Sarah, naughty for the day of WI, average for 5 days, super good for day before WI, now I'm just average all the week! There's no real differences in any of my days if that makes sense?

I will be back to Friday WI Crew soon too. X

Sorry you had such a stressful day yesterday Serena. Hope today is a much better one for you. Food is looking great again. I'm going to get me some chips for next week. I love chips and have missed having them. Which garlic and herb dressing do you use? xxx

Thanks Sam :)

I use this one...
View attachment 142854
15ml is 0pp but it tastes so creamy and yummy, not like light at all!

I've got the Iceland Straight Cut Chips next, same price but you get 87g for 4pp rather than 74g! 13g could make all the difference! X

hey serena - hope today is a bit more chilled for you! x

Thanks Shez :) The sun is shining bright so that has set me up well. X

ahh it was that yesterday here! i only did a bit of weeding in the garden and caught the sun on my chest! supposed to be lovely here sunday onwards so hoping to get in the garden and start my holiday tan off :D

Oooooo I hope it's nice here next week too! I'm on a School Trip with Year R, last School Trip was Year 1 and it rained the whole day! X

Oooooo I hope it's nice here next week too! I'm on a School Trip with Year R, last School Trip was Year 1 and it rained the whole day! X

ahh its awful when the weather spoils the trips!
we've got one booked for last week of term so hoping thats a nice day too! we went to the same place last year and it was hot- made the day lovely! x

ahh its awful when the weather spoils the trips! we've got one booked for last week of term so hoping thats a nice day too! we went to the same place last year and it was hot- made the day lovely! x

Where are u going? X

Thanks hun. I couldn't open the attachment though for some reason! xx

Will try again...

image-686676236.jpg

Back