If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

its a place called conkers near derby. theres lots of ranger lead activities to do there, a train ride, a park etc so we do an activity in the morn, have lunch, get on the lil train to the other side to the park and let them spend the afternoon on that, have an ice cream and its time to head back!

http://www.visitconkers.com

where are you going? x

its a place called conkers near derby. theres lots of ranger lead activities to do there, a train ride, a park etc so we do an activity in the morn, have lunch, get on the lil train to the other side to the park and let them spend the afternoon on that, have an ice cream and its time to head back! http://www.visitconkers.com where are you going? x

Awwwwww! That looks FAB! Love the sound of the ice cream ;-) x

it is a lovely day out but deffo need the weathers as its all outdoors x

Otherwise you will need waterproofs and wellies ;-) x

Good to see you using more of your weeklies. I must have missed why you need to weigh on Saturday this week. Unless this is due to getting rid of the scales.

Good to see you using more of your weeklies. I must have missed why you need to weigh on Saturday this week. Unless this is due to getting rid of the scales.

That's the exact reason! I volunteer at Poppy's School on a Friday so can't pop into Town to WI, will probably need to do Saturdays until School Holidays I expect. X

Good Evening Subscribing Sweeties :)

Week 3 Day 7 is drawing to a close so I'm here to update!

Today has been a better day on the whole other than me and Popsicle got absolutely drowned on the school walk home :-( We were drowned to our knickers, no exaggeration either! I was sourcing Raffle Prizes for the School earlier, managed to get some fantastic donations so that boosted me up. I met one of my Besties for lunch which was lovely, I already knew what I was having and I wasn't swayed by any starters, desserts or sides, go me!

Onto the Food...

Breakfast-WW Greek Style Lemon Yogurt (2pp) & Coco Pops Bar (2pp) & 3 Askeys Wafers (0pp) & 1 Peeled Apple (0pp) & 1 Peeled Plum (0pp) & 1 Peeled Pear (0pp)

Lunch

image-3233737682.jpg

GK Meet & Eat Jacket Potato with Baked Beans, remembered to ask for no butter and no dressing, go me! (8pp)

Dinner

image-1864329553.jpg

92g Iceland Alphabet Potato Shapes (4pp), 110g Iceland Mini Corn Cob (3pp), Crispy Pancake Cheese (2pp), Steamed Button Sprouts/Carrots/Green Beans (0pp) and usual Brown/Red Sauce (0pp)

I'm gonna be honest, I think the Mini Corn Cobs aren't worth the PP, I thought they would be 2pp Each but this one weighed in at 3pp and was the smallest in the bag :-( Won't be buying those again once the other 4 are used up!

TT

image-643604982.jpg

Green & Blacks Mini Almond Bar (2pp), Snowball (2pp) and Jaffa Cake (1pp)

So I've ended Week 3 Day 7 having only used 23 Weeklies, oh well I tried!

Hope everyone has had a fab Thursday!

Lots of Love
Serena
X

ohhh noooooo - shame that u got soaked!! "/
its warmed up again here this afternoon so ive been chillin in garden again, but it does look like its gna rain now!

ur lunch looks yum! great low pp choice there - cant beat a good old spud :p

love how uv organised ur alphabet too ;) have a good evening hun xx

Oh no sorry to hear u got soaked right through. It's boiling here!! Xx

Food looking great for today Hun well done xx

ohhh noooooo - shame that u got soaked!! "/ its warmed up again here this afternoon so ive been chillin in garden again, but it does look like its gna rain now! ur lunch looks yum! great low pp choice there - cant beat a good old spud :p love how uv organised ur alphabet too ;) have a good evening hun xx

Especially for you Shez ;-) I know you were disappointed in my disorganised letters last time! I found Lunch really filling and even tho my Friend had a very yummy looking warm baguette I was happy that I had my spud! X

Oh no sorry to hear u got soaked right through. It's boiling here!! Xx

Food looking great for today Hun well done xx

Thanks Nessa :) We are both all dried off, I just have super curly hair now! Roll on Saturday to get it all straightened out again ;-) x

Hi Serena please can u check if I have estimated correct for my pork leg steak (7pp)? I've put the packaging in the bin and my fitness app is giving limited NI.

It was 180g raw and 100g cooked weight. It was on the fresh meat chilled section in Morrisons & the app states 306kcals with protein 52.3 & fat 6.7.

Any help would be appreciated :)

Helen

Hi Serena please can u check if I have estimated correct for my pork leg steak (7pp)? I've put the packaging in the bin and my fitness app is giving limited NI. It was 180g raw and 100g cooked weight. It was on the fresh meat chilled section in Morrisons & the app states 306kcals with protein 52.3 & fat 6.7. Any help would be appreciated :) Helen

Hi Helen, I have to be totally honest and say I have no idea but this is the 'Pork Section' of my Book, hope it helps

image-3960931556.jpg

Back