If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Morning Serena I have an addiction to Tupperware, I love taking all my different tubs to work with my food weighed out. And now I'm on maternity leave I make packed lunches to take to my dads and sisters so still get to use them :) Hope you have a lovely day xxx

I'm glad I'm not the only one! It's taken me ages to collect the 'family' so couldn't wait to use them! Next week I need lots of packed lunches so I will be using them loads! YEY! X

Wow love the containers. Have a good day in year 2 xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Sweetie :) Will certainly keep me out of mischief! X

Wow that looks like a great lunch for 4points, have a good day!

Its amazing how much 4pp 'buys' you when You shop and prepare sensibly. X

Looks good. Is that a tub of raw spinach?

I have lots of tubs too, my husband thinks I waste too much money on them. But it's nice going into work with a beautiful tub lol

Subscribing! You came back around the same time as me :) might have to start another diary now x

Loving the 4pp packed lunch you are so clever at getting more for your points xx

Looks good. Is that a tub of raw spinach? I have lots of tubs too, my husband thinks I waste too much money on them. But it's nice going into work with a beautiful tub lol

It was a Mixed Salad Bag from Asda, not keen on Iceberg or Little Gem so Bought that to use. I won't be buying any tubs for a very long time now I have the 'family' x

That's because you'll be busy trying to keep them out of mischief lol. X Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Very True ;-) x

Morning Serena. Well done on lunch yesterday. I must admit that when I went to spoons last week I didn't enjoy my jacket with no butter and salad with no dressing so I shan't be doing it again! Chilli noodles for me next time. Loving the pink Tupperware :) Hope you have a good day and the rain stays away this time xxx

I quite like the Pasta Pomodoro in Spoons too, it comes with a free drink too! X Pink Tupperware rocks, so very girlie! X

morning serena :) love ur 4pp lunch and ur pink family tubs!! have a nice day xx

Thanks. Mummy Shez :) x

Hi Serena, hope you have lovely day with yr2! Fab lunch for 4pps, looks very yummy and also love the pink tubs,I think I need to invest in some tubs lol

You should go to Asda, they have reduced lots of their Sistema range :) x

Subscribing! You came back around the same time as me :) might have to start another diary now x

Welcome Back! Its still as mad as the last time ;-) x

Loving the 4pp packed lunch you are so clever at getting more for your points xx

Think I'm just too tight to waste them Nessa ;-) x

Did they keep you on your toes lol xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

They were really good thankfully, had a school meeting at 130 and they were sad I wasn't staying the whole day! X

Good Evening Subscribing Sweeties :)

Week 4 Day 1 is drawing to a close so I'm here to update!

Today has been good, I volunteered 845 till 1330 in Year 2 and then had a Parents Forum Meeting 130 till 315, that was the day gone!

Onto the Food...

Breakfast- Muller Vitality Smooth Strawberry (2pp) & Rice Krispies Bar (2pp) & 1 Peeled Plum (0pp)

Lunch

image-2515847826.jpg

EPIC Packed Lunch of Kingsmill 5050 Bread (2pp), Cheestrings Spaghetti (1pp), 4 Slices of Quorn 'Chicken' (1pp), Salad (0pp), 3 Askeys Wafers (0pp), 3 x Peeled Fruit (0pp), 14g Pickle (0pp) and 15ml Dressing (0pp)

Dinner

image-2703046455.jpg

2 Quorn Cumberland Sausages (4pp), 110g Iceland Mini Corn Cob (3pp) and 102g Iceland Savoury Rice & Vegetables (2pp)

TT

image-1359189572.jpg

Iceland Strawberry Trifle (4pp), Green & Blacks Mini White Bar (2pp) and Snowball (2pp)

So tomorrow is WI, I have to be honest and say I have felt much better this week without Scales in the home, I don't know how I will have done but I know I gave the plan my all this week, just hope it reflects on the scales but I know it's not always the case with my meds!

Hope everyone has had a fab Friday!

Lots of Love
Serena
X

Last edited:
Good Evening Subscribing Sweeties :)

Week 4 Day 1 is drawing to a close so I'm here to update!

Today has been good, I volunteered 845 till 1330 in Year 2 and then had a Parents Forum Meeting 130 till 315, that was the day gone!

Onto the Food...

Breakfast- Muller Vitality Smooth Strawberry (2pp) & Rice Krispies Bar (2pp) & 1 Peeled Plum (0pp)

Lunch

View attachment 142961

EPIC Packed Lunch of Kingsmill 5050 Bread (2pp), Cheestrings Spaghetti (1pp), 4 Slices of Quorn 'Chicken', Salad (0pp), 3 Askeys Wafers (0pp), 3 x Peeled Fruit (0pp), 14g Pickle (0pp) and 15ml Dressing (0pp)

Dinner

View attachment 142962

2 Quorn Cumberland Sausages (4pp), 110g Iceland Mini Corn Cob (3pp) and 102g Iceland Savoury Rice & Vegetables (2pp)

TT

View attachment 142963

Iceland Strawberry Trifle (4pp), Green & Blacks Mini White Bar (2pp) and Snowball (2pp)

So tomorrow is WI, I have to be honest and say I have felt much better this week without Scales in the home, I don't know how I will have done but I know I gave the plan my all this week, just hope it reflects on the scales but I know it's not always the case with my meds!

Hope everyone has had a fab Friday!

Lots of Love
Serena
X

Food looks amazing, especially 4pp lunch !!. What is the iceland frozen rice like?

Glad you've had a good day and good luck for weigh in tomorrow xx

Is the quorn 'chicken' free?
It all looks lovely and you have done great this week, so whatever the scales say, be happy :)

Amazing yummy day!!
Good luck for WI TOMORROW HUN I HAVE EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR YOU. You've had a fantastic week so those scales better be nice!!

Did u weigh in at home last week? If so u might need to allow for the scales being slightly different from each other xx

Back