If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Amazing yummy day!! Good luck for WI TOMORROW HUN I HAVE EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR YOU. You've had a fantastic week so those scales better be nice!! Did u weigh in at home last week? If so u might need to allow for the scales being slightly different from each other xx

Oops sorry for caps!!

Food looks amazing, especially 4pp lunch !!. What is the iceland frozen rice like? Glad you've had a good day and good luck for weigh in tomorrow xx

Iceland Rice is AMAZING! All of that for 2pp and I get 4 Dinners for me and Poppy for £1.50, can't grumble at that! X And thanks Nicky :) x

ahhh sounds like a fab day :D foods lookin scrummy :p good luck for weigh in hun im sure youve done fine xx

Thanks Shez :) Fingers Crossed! X

Food sounds lush sorry if I'm being blind but how many pp is the quorn chicken slices. Will be crossing my fingers for you for your weigh in, what time will you go weigh in xx

Fingers, Toes, Legs and Eyes Crossed! I will try to be at Boots for 9am. X

Is the quorn 'chicken' free? It all looks lovely and you have done great this week, so whatever the scales say, be happy :)

Oops! I typed so quickly I missed the 1pp off, edited it now! Is that better than 4 real chicken slices? X

Amazing yummy day!! Good luck for WI TOMORROW HUN I HAVE EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR YOU. You've had a fantastic week so those scales better be nice!! Did u weigh in at home last week? If so u might need to allow for the scales being slightly different from each other xx

Yes I WI on Scale-Gate Scales lol! I really hope I see a Loss. X

Oops sorry for caps!!

I'll let me Mini-Bestie shout at me ;-) x

Crossing mine for you too, I don't know how you will get to boots with everything crossed lol x

I might look a bit funny but I will get there ;-) x

I like all the components of trifle but cannot eat them all together, that probably makes me strange, but hey ho xx

Welcome Back! Its still as mad as the last time ;-) x

I forgot how quickly your diary moves! Starting again tomorrow, did start today but we're going out for a blow out to celebrate my degree results so I don't want to be counting ;) good luck for WI tomorrow, I bet you've done great as ever! x

Well done on your degree, I miss uni lol x

Thank you! I miss it already but now I've got my result I am off to law school :) so have another year, yay! x

Food looks yummy impressed with how much you got for 4pp I may go veggie lol x

I like all the components of trifle but cannot eat them all together, that probably makes me strange, but hey ho xx
How strange! Iceland also do Fruit Cocktail ones for the same £/PP but wanted to try the Strawberry ones first. X
I forgot how quickly your diary moves! Starting again tomorrow, did start today but we're going out for a blow out to celebrate my degree results so I don't want to be counting ;) good luck for WI tomorrow, I bet you've done great as ever! x
It's always a mad house here! Where are u going for your celebratory meal? I'm in the Saturday WI Crew for time being too. X
Mm I must get some trifles in, I love the sponge bit in them xx
I totally recommend Iceland, great value on PP and £! X

Food looks yummy impressed with how much you got for 4pp I may go veggie lol x

Is that 'Chicken' better value than real chicken? X

I dunno Hun as I've never had chicken slices. I'm not keen on pre sliced stuff.

I 2nd that with the scales tomorrow....you may not get a true reading. As all scales are different. Plus if you usually weigh first thing before eating before a shower, then you go to boots and have clothes on, had breakfast and using a different scale. It could give a result you love or hate. But the week after will be a perfect reading :)

I think you are benefitting from this tho and it will be stress free. No scales is a great idea. If I lived near a boots id do it, but I'd have to make a special trip.

I just looked at the ones my husband has and they are 4 slices for 1pp too.
I think chicken usually comes in chunks rather than slices tho, so it's normally by weight.

I dunno Hun as I've never had chicken slices. I'm not keen on pre sliced stuff. I 2nd that with the scales tomorrow....you may not get a true reading. As all scales are different. Plus if you usually weigh first thing before eating before a shower, then you go to boots and have clothes on, had breakfast and using a different scale. It could give a result you love or hate. But the week after will be a perfect reading :) I think you are benefitting from this tho and it will be stress free. No scales is a great idea. If I lived near a boots id do it, but I'd have to make a special trip.

Fingers Crossed I will see a Loss! X

I just looked at the ones my husband has and they are 4 slices for 1pp too. I think chicken usually comes in chunks rather than slices tho, so it's normally by weight.

Ah right I see, I know nothing about meat lol x

I'll pop to iceland, although I'll be tempted to pick up cheese hamwiches, these are lush but don't think would be very ww friendly xx

Our one doesn't do those, it does crispy pancakes tho mmmmmmm x

Evening m'lovely! How are you tonight? Xx

Evening Sian :) I'm good thanks x

Back