If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Evening honey,
Today sounds lovely. :)
Good luck with WI tomorrow but I reiterate what was said a couple of times already-the scales, times, clothes etc. will all affect the result though you've done brilliant this week so I know you deserve one. :) xx

Oo thanks might pick some up xx

That's the Cheese ones, not sure on meat ones. X

Evening honey, Today sounds lovely. :) Good luck with WI tomorrow but I reiterate what was said a couple of times already-the scales, times, clothes etc. will all affect the result though you've done brilliant this week so I know you deserve one. :) xx

Good Evening Brona! I guess what will be will be but I can hand on heart say I've stuck to the plan and the scales will be what the scales want to be! Couldn't have tried any harder. X

Good Evening Brona! I guess what will be will be but I can hand on heart say I've stuck to the plan and the scales will be what the scales want to be! Couldn't have tried any harder. X

Absolutely hon. You've done your best and i'm very proud of you. x :)

Absolutely hon. You've done your best and i'm very proud of you. x :)

Awwwww Brona! You're gonna make me cry in a minute! I don't deserve you! X

I only like the cheese ones anyways. Your so knowledgeable xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

They don't call me Rainman for nothing ;-) I just love WW lol x

I'm sure the scales will show the loss you deserve hun...fingers crossed for you :) xx

Thanks Sian :) There will be lots of crossed people tomorrow! X

Good luck for tomorrow! I was up at 4.30 for work so in gonna weigh in tomorrow too, see if I lost anything more than the 1.5lb mid week xx Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

The Friday WI Crew are slowly turning into the Saturday WI Crew! X

Yay! I don't want to be all on my own :) xx

Talking of Friday/Saturday, I've changed my Weeklies Changeover to Saturday, it doesn't make much difference to me as I didn't need any today but least it's done now. X

Back