If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

When I got weighed for my first midwife appointment I was 3.5lbs heavier than I was at home. Breakfast and clothes = more than you think.

Well done on a 1lb loss :)

Well done hunni 1lb is fantastic especially when you take into account all the factors involved in today's weigh in. 6 lb in 3 week is wonderful and you must look at it like that - love nic xx

Your welcome, I was going to say its different scales so keep going x

Well done on your loss x

Well done lovely. A loss is a loss and, like you said, different scales, weighing in clothes etc will make a difference. Plus you're almost half a stone down!! You're doing fab x

Well done on your loss Serena. I would say that's really 2-3 lbs in reality. As clothes definitely make a difference & scales are rarely ever the same :) Helen

Well Done! Xx

When I got weighed for my first midwife appointment I was 3.5lbs heavier than I was at home. Breakfast and clothes = more than you think. Well done on a 1lb loss :)

1lb is fab! the scales are moving in the right direction!!! well done :D

Well done hunni 1lb is fantastic especially when you take into account all the factors involved in today's weigh in. 6 lb in 3 week is wonderful and you must look at it like that - love nic xx

Well done on your loss :) I was a bit disappointed with my 1lb off but you may have loss more as different scales and clothing etc and 6lbs in 3 wks is fab! xx

Hiya hun! 1lb is fab! You were really positive yesterday when I lost 1lb and was disappointed...maybe we both need to start listening to our encouragement to others :) xx

Fab loss hunnie. Well done N well done for having a word with urself n taking all things into consideration x

Thanks Sarah Lou,Helen, Emma, Sarah, Shez, Nicky, Cas, Sian and Frances for all your kind words :)

I, Serena am proud to say I have lost 6lbs in 3Wks!

Rainman also looked back at last years WW figures and in 3Wks last year I only lost 4lb so I've smashed that this time! Go Me!

Lots of Love
Serena
X

Well done on the loss. Sounds a good result, especially considering different scales. Onwards and downwards.

Well done honey that's great news. 1lb is great and well done you for rationalising it all.
It means next week scales and clothes wont matter.
Enjoy your day. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done honey that's great news. 1lb is great and well done you for rationalising it all.
It means next week scales and clothes wont matter.
Enjoy your day. X

Well done on the loss. Sounds a good result, especially considering different scales. Onwards and downwards.

Well done hon x

Thanks Brona, Janine and Charlene :) Just popped into Town for Carnival and shared lunch with Popsicle in Spoons x

Omg Minis! Willpower is being tested today! There's a cafe in town selling Italian Ice Cream Peanut Butter, was sooooooooo tempted but decided not to as no way of pp-ing it. X

Well done on resisting!!
My attitude to those things (when my head is working properly!) Is that it'll be there some other time when you feel like you want a treat but have nothing else on that week or want anything else.
Also go away and see if you can pp it and then have it another time. :)

Very proud. :) x

OMG peanut butter ice cream yum yum. Well done you on resisting the temptation.

What did you have for lunch with popsicle?

Nic x

I love PB icecream. I have an icecream maker but not sure where is start to make a healthy PB icecream

I love PB icecream. I have an icecream maker but not sure where is start to make a healthy PB icecream

Have you seen the pb2 powder? It's not cheap but it's only 2pp for a portion so is way lower than PB. I got mine from eBay. You mix it with water to make peanut butter x

Back