If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Have you seen the pb2 powder? It's not cheap but it's only 2pp for a portion so is way lower than PB. I got mine from eBay. You mix it with water to make peanut butter x

Well I've made icecream with yogurt before, so maybe I could add that in with yogurt and it be super low pp

Well done on resisting!! My attitude to those things (when my head is working properly!) Is that it'll be there some other time when you feel like you want a treat but have nothing else on that week or want anything else. Also go away and see if you can pp it and then have it another time. :) Very proud. :) x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Brona :) I can definitely polish my halo tonight! X

OMG peanut butter ice cream yum yum. Well done you on resisting the temptation. What did you have for lunch with popsicle? Nic x

Thanks Nicky :) Felt proud of myself! X

That ice cream sounds lush xx

It looked sooooooo good! X

I love PB icecream. I have an icecream maker but not sure where is start to make a healthy PB icecream

Have you seen the pb2 powder? It's not cheap but it's only 2pp for a portion so is way lower than PB. I got mine from eBay. You mix it with water to make peanut butter x

Or there is a hot drink called peanut butter hottie maybe you could put that in it xx

Well I've made icecream with yogurt before, so maybe I could add that in with yogurt and it be super low pp

I think you should experiment Sarah and come back to us with yr findings!

Just off to update my diary now, I have VERY exciting news lol x

Good Evening Subscribing Sweeties :)

Week 4 Day 2 is drawing to a close so I'm here to update!

Today started with WI (1lb down aka 6lb in 3wks for anyone who missed it earlier!)

Onto the Food...

Breakfast- Muller Vitality Smooth Strawberry (2pp) & Rice Krispies Bar (2pp) & 1 Peeled Plum (0pp) & 1 Peeled Pear (0pp) & 1 Peeled Peach (0pp) & 3 Askeys Wafers (0pp)

Lunch- Took Poppy to Spoons and ordered Pasta Pomodoro and Side Salad (No Dressing)...

image-1521183847.jpg

image-1253959080.jpg

But I only ate this....

image-3393110712.jpg

I *tried* to share it equally which is 5pp for me :) I hope it was half!

Followed by a Peeled Apple (0pp) and Raspberries (0pp)

We then walked around Town and watched the Carnival, as previously mentioned I didn't feel able to partake in PB Ice Cream as I didn't know the PP.

Dinner

image-543558420.jpg

I don't normally eat Ready Meals but decided to give this a whirl for £1! Iceland Lighter Eating Broccoli & Mushroom Melt (6pp), Steamed Button Sprouts/Carrots/Green Beans (0pp) and Mint Sauce (0pp)

TT

image-1721809771.jpg

OMG OMG OMG! I am soooooooooo excited about this TT! 85g Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup Ice-Cream (7pp), Snowball (2pp) and Green & Blacks Creamy Milk Mini. Bar (2pp). Im so glad I resisted the ice-cream earlier, I'm sure this one was nicer and it was definitely cheaper! Only £2.24 for the tub!

Hope everyone has had a fab Saturday!

Lots of Love
Serena
X

u found the pb one without the jammy core! :D wooohoo
enjoy every mouthful x

I knew you'd be impressed Shez ;-) I couldn't believe it had whole PB Cups in!!! X

I LOVE that icecream lol!! I could eat it over and over again everyday and not get bored.

Great food day! Good work only having half the pasta, not sure I could resist. :)

Never seen this ice cream before sound absolutely yummy. Hope you enjoy and I'm sure it will be a lot nicer than the other and you can pp it properly so no worries there.

What was the ready meal like?

Nic xx

I LOVE that icecream lol!! I could eat it over and over again everyday and not get bored.

Great food day! Good work only having half the pasta, not sure I could resist. :)

It was just cheaper and easier to share ;-) x

Never seen this ice cream before sound absolutely yummy. Hope you enjoy and I'm sure it will be a lot nicer than the other and you can pp it properly so no worries there.

What was the ready meal like?

Nic xx

I think my OCD is good with this choice, I'd of panicked about the other one all week (silly I know!). The R/M was fine, they only have two veggie choices, this one at 6pp and the mac cheese at 9pp, all the others are meat. I think it's pretty cool that iceland have bought the rights to 9 WW meals as its reduced the cost to the buyer x

I know you would worry about it all week, thats why this was the sensible choice xx

I know you would worry about it all week, thats why this was the sensible choice xx

Definitely :) And the one in town was £2.75 so I paid 51p less! X

And no doubt got more than one portion for your money as well ;) xx

And no doubt got more than one portion for your money as well ;) xx

I had 85g tonight, 415g to go! Lol! No Trifles this week so I will be able to have 4pp of this instead x

I had 85g tonight, 415g to go! Lol! No Trifles this week so I will be able to have 4pp of this instead x

Did you work out how much you can have for 0pp lol
Not much I can imagine.

I actually weighed 12g of cream cheese the other morning, as 13g would cost me 1pp. Haha

Did you work out how much you can have for 0pp lol
Not much I can imagine.

I actually weighed 12g of cream cheese the other morning, as 13g would cost me 1pp. Haha

5g is 0pp so that would be a level teaspoon! X

What a fab day for you love the ice cream wish if known

Back