Busy busy. Enjoy your day. Great gift idea. Looks yummy. :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Brona :) Need to find something to wear! X

Thanks Brona :) Need to find something to wear! X

For today or next week?? ;) x

For today or next week?? ;) x

Both! Luckily the same people won't be at both so I could get away with the same outfit ;-) x

mmmm id love a slice of that cake right now!!!

Half for you and half for bump yeah ;-) x

My Gift of choice is always a Victoria Sandwich, I can make it and clean up in an hour and the recipient is always grateful! I bet you've got lovely soft soles where u wear boots/socks, I've got terrible hard skin where I always walk around in sandals or worse still barefoot! Thanks :) Can't wait to get going now! Just realised we have a party next Sunday too! X

Feet are pretty soft which is why I struggle the odd time I wear wedges/heels! Must get out more as they say.

Busy season seems to be here. Have fun & enjoy some weeklies :)

Feet are pretty soft which is why I struggle the odd time I wear wedges/heels! Must get out more as they say.

Busy season seems to be here. Have fun & enjoy some weeklies :)

Thanks Helen :) I've tried all the hard skin products but now I'm resided to the fact I should just live with it! X

Today's Outfit of Choice...

image-372891663.jpg

2 Rainman 1sts!

1st Playsuit!

1st Strapless!

Omg!

Happy with how it looks :) x

You look fab hon. Enjoy your day. :) x

Thanks Brona! You're such a sweetie x

Play suits lovely! I could t do strapless, I'd need scaffolding to hold my chest up lol! Apparently there are new strapless bras out for the more endowed girl, so I might give one of those a go. No doubt cost a bloody fortune tho

Looking good Serena. I am not brave enough to go strapless but you look lovely hunni.

Hope you and poppy have a great day at the BBQ/party xx

Hi UKSerena,

Subscribing to your diary. Following the WW's pro-points myself & need all the help & inspiration I can get. You are doing fantastic & look fab in the playsuit.

TJ x

Looking good, very Summery :)

Thanks Helen :) x

Wit woo! Look at you missus! Loving the playsuit - you look fab! Xx

Thanks Sian :) x

Play suits lovely! I could t do strapless, I'd need scaffolding to hold my chest up lol! Apparently there are new strapless bras out for the more endowed girl, so I might give one of those a go. No doubt cost a bloody fortune tho

Thanks Linz :) Not sure how big is big but Primark do strapless up to a G now. X

Looking good Serena. I am not brave enough to go strapless but you look lovely hunni.

Hope you and poppy have a great day at the BBQ/party xx

Thanks Nicky :) I never thought I would be brave enough either! X

Hi UKSerena,

Subscribing to your diary. Following the WW's pro-points myself & need all the help & inspiration I can get. You are doing fantastic & look fab in the playsuit.

TJ x

Welcome to the mad house TJ! Any questions, please ask! X

Just arrived and look what's greeted us....

image-1263999760.jpg

image-265514404.jpg

Uh-Oh! X

Don't forget you have all those weeklies to use so why not have some food from them then you crab eat guilt free x

Back