If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Don't forget you have all those weeklies to use so why not have some food from them then you crab eat guilt free x

I've got 20 Dailies and 49 Weeklies so hopefully I will be ok! X

Look what just came out!!!

image-1236568933.jpg

OMG! X

What did you have? X

Hey Serena, I've just caught up with your diary after being without Internet for a couple of days. Took me an age lol!

Firstly, well done you on your fab loss this week and over the last three weeks. I am often happy with just a lb off these days as it's still going in the right direction plus they do add up! You're doing great hun.

I am so excited about the pb ice cream you have mentioned and will be buying some of that for sure!

Glad you are having a lovely day out today, don't be worrying about not being an angel, you have lots of pp to play with. Just enjoy, life is for living :) xxx

What did you have? X

Will update shortly :) X

Hey Serena, I've just caught up with your diary after being without Internet for a couple of days. Took me an age lol! Firstly, well done you on your fab loss this week and over the last three weeks. I am often happy with just a lb off these days as it's still going in the right direction plus they do add up! You're doing great hun. I am so excited about the pb ice cream you have mentioned and will be buying some of that for sure! Glad you are having a lovely day out today, don't be worrying about not being an angel, you have lots of pp to play with. Just enjoy, life is for living :) xxx

Thanks Sam :) My diary is a bit crazy at times! Hope u enjoy the PB B&J, I thought it was amazing! X

omg - food looks delish id be spoilt for choice! i have no pudding :( jel

Do u have room after yr roast tho? X

Wow the food looks lovely, well worth using your weeklies :)

Hope More IS More Cas! X

Wow food looks lush hope you are having a good time. You look lovely in your playsuit xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Sweetie :) It felt so comfy! X

Good Evening Subscribing Sweeties :)

So I'm back from the Party/BBQ! Had a fantastic time, Poppy was a star and was in bed at her normal 630, I like to keep her routine the same especially with school tomorrow.

Onto the Food...

Brunch-Coco Pops Bar (2pp), Muller Vitatlity Smooth Strawberry (2pp), Peeled Apple/Peach/Pear/Plum (0pp) and 3 Askeys Wafers (0pp)

Dinner!!!

These were the choices for anyone who missed it previously...

image-4116341702.jpg
image-1458027644.jpg
image-3895802083.jpg

And here is what I had...

image-374460959.jpg
image-2600855757.jpg
image-1054146812.jpg

I'm counting it as...

1 Tesco Bakery Hot-Dog Roll (3pp) with 1 Cauldron Sausage (2pp), Fried Onions (1pp) and Burger Ketchup (1pp)-7pp
1 Tesco Bakery Hot-Dog Roll (3pp) with 1 Cauldron Sausage (2pp), Fried Onions (1pp) and Chilli Ketchup (1pp)-7pp
Plenty of Salad (0pp)
Small Slice of Homemade Banoffee Pie which was made with Elmea-10pp
Small Slice of Homemade Raspberry Pavlova-10pp

Does everyone think my counting is ok? If so, it brings the Dinner Total to 34pp, 22 Daily PP and 12 Weeklies?

And here's what I resisted...

Homemade Lemon & Lime Cheesecake
Homemade Strawberry & a White Choc Cheesecake
Cheese Slices
Crisps
Popcorn
Humous
Coleslaw
Quiche
Filled Vol au Vents
Loads of 'Saucey' Morrisons Salads
Pizza

So I think I did ok!
Not quite polishing my halo after sampling not one but two desserts but I think it was a decent effort!

Hope everyone has had a fab Sunday!

Lots of Love
Serena
X

Hi there, jst caught up on diary!!

U def have more restraint than me. I would have had a bit of everything!!

Well done on loss, another like that & it will b half a stone!!

Wots ur plans 4 rest evening? Chilling?

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

i think u did very well there and well pointed too!
of course iv got room after my roast and am now fancying a strawberry and white chocolate cheesecake all to myself :( like iv literally gone in a mood cus i have no puddin!!!!

Back