If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Good Morning Subscribing Sweeties :)

Just to say I ended up using 5 Weeklies last night, felt peckish when I needed to take my last tablet so I had 26g Cashews (4pp) and Cheestrings Spaghetti (1pp).

I then promptly fell asleep and slept till 630, unheard of for me!

Bringing my Daily Total to 26 Dailies and 17 Weeklies :)

32 Weeklies to go :)

Happy Monday!

Lots of Love
Serena
X

aww u must have needed it!! busy weekend and all that!! :)
happy monday! x

Morning missus

Ur body must have needed the rest. I always have long lies at the wknd unless plans. Usually till about 10-1030ish. I think after getting up at 520every morn I deserve it!!!

Hope u have a gd day. Rainy here again :-(

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

aww u must have needed it!! busy weekend and all that!! :) happy monday! x

Happy Monday/Scan Day! X

Morning missus Ur body must have needed the rest. I always have long lies at the wknd unless plans. Usually till about 10-1030ish. I think after getting up at 520every morn I deserve it!!! Hope u have a gd day. Rainy here again :-( X Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's super dull here too! Can't believe the change since yesterday! X

Morning hon. Its roasting here again. Im running out of suitable work clothes to wear in this weather. (have plenty, they just don't fit me!) :)
Anything planned for today? x

Morning. You must of needed that sleep. Hope you have a lovely day xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Sweetie :) x

Morning hon. Its roasting here again. Im running out of suitable work clothes to wear in this weather. (have plenty, they just don't fit me!) :) Anything planned for today? x

Shall I lend you some summer dresses ;-) x

Good Morning Subscribing Sweeties :)

Just took my Weekly Walk to Morrisons to get my fresh produce for the upcoming week.

All of this for £5.90...

image-2406914856.jpg

I'm really pleased as it's got my favourite pink lady apples in!

Also got these for £1 a pack...

image-2988004215.jpg

2pp-1
4pp-2
5pp-3

And stocked up on these..

image-3577510669.jpg

I love having my 3 for 0pp with my Breakfast!

Also, Morrisons are doing the Coco Pops Bars and Rice Krispie Bars for 99p a pack in case anyone wants to stock up! 2pp Each :) Remember the Frosties are 3pp each.

Lots of Love
Serena
X

Do you find morrisons quite reasonable Serena? I went a cpl of weeks ago for the first time and thought it was quite expensive compared to my usual sainsburys. I'm considering trying Iceland and aldi this week to see if I save anyoney

Do you find morrisons quite reasonable Serena? I went a cpl of weeks ago for the first time and thought it was quite expensive compared to my usual sainsburys. I'm considering trying Iceland and aldi this week to see if I save anyoney

i find sainsburys dear? lol i always shop in asda i find it the cheapest! and iceland sell some fab stuff for so cheap too!

See I've just sat and done two shops online this morning but didn't submit them, just to compare prices. I put the exact same things in each "basket" and the sainsburys shop came up at £7.85 cheaper than the asda shop. It's weird eh how some people find one shop cheaper and others don't

And also there's nectar points with sainsburys too, asda should start something like that. We basically got our big Christmas shop last year with our nectar points, think we added about £5 cash to it lol

See I've just sat and done two shops online this morning but didn't submit them, just to compare prices. I put the exact same things in each "basket" and the sainsburys shop came up at £7.85 cheaper than the asda shop. It's weird eh how some people find one shop cheaper and others don't

oh really!!!!
but i buy alot of asda own branded stuff as its just the same!!!
i go into sainsburys and cant help but compare things to asda! strange huh x

And also there's nectar points with sainsburys too, asda should start something like that. We basically got our big Christmas shop last year with our nectar points, think we added about £5 cash to it lol

yeah thats a bonus with their nectar points - and tesco clubcard - strange how asda dont! thats the only downfall for me cus i shop in asda ALL the time!

Back