If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Well done on resisting the cakes, good work :D
The potato smasher looks cool. I have a potato ricer which I use all the time. It makes lovely potato and carrot and swede, no lumps :D

Glad you have had a good day.

I've never seen a cake away fridge at hungry horse. They are nice pubs. I love a charity shop bargain. Looking forward to seeing your treat tray xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Rainman is just crunching the TT Figures now ;-) Hungry Horse is a fab pub with a great veggie range which makes a nice change! I wanted to have my main meal with the Popsicle so it was the lowest pp thing I could find which would still fill me up! X
I've never heard of JJ! xx
OMG! It's my FAVE! I'm gradually filling my kitchen with it over the years! X
Great day again and great willpower resisting those lovely looking cakes!
My Halo needs polishing again :) x

Well done on resisting the cakes, good work :D The potato smasher looks cool. I have a potato ricer which I use all the time. It makes lovely potato and carrot and swede, no lumps :D Glad you have had a good day.

I bent my Potato Ricer whilst being too heavy handed and it's never worked the same since! Can't wait to visit Iceland for supplies to try this!

Yeah I love the pub. I think you made a good choice they looked yum. Xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I was tempted by the Wrap but didn't think it was probably worth 11pp. X

Omg that fridge!!!! X

I came to the conclusion that nothing would taste as good as it looked! Doesn't cost PP to dribble at it tho ;-) x

Hey Serena you've had a very productive day. Food looks great, I am especially loving the lunch, I love stuffed mushrooms :)

I too love charity shops and have found some bargain clothes in the past, it's been a long timesince I've been in one, but may need to do so now if my clothes get any looser.

Nic x

Oh and well done on resisting the cakes, you should definitely be polishing your halo now.

I have never heard of JJ either xx

Yeah I suppose when your on less points you have to be savvy with them xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Definitely :) I like to ssstttrrreeeetttchhhhh my 26pp! X

Subscribing :)

Welcome Fellow Veggie to the Mad House! X

Hey Serena you've had a very productive day. Food looks great, I am especially loving the lunch, I love stuffed mushrooms :) I too love charity shops and have found some bargain clothes in the past, it's been a long timesince I've been in one, but may need to do so now if my clothes get any looser. Nic x

Charity Shops are FAB, I also picked up SoulCal Trousers for £1! X

Oh and well done on resisting the cakes, you should definitely be polishing your halo now. I have never heard of JJ either xx

All those JJ Virgins! My Halo is Shining ;-) x

I've nvr heard of JJ either. Not looking in2 anymore 4 the kitchen as wot we have does the job!!

I do nd 2 invest in some of those multi-compartment boxes as I left 4 work this morning leaving the most important piece of my lunch - gherkins & jalapeños!! Had plain pretty bland thin with cold ham & melted cheese!! Away 2 hit eBay & search sistema!!!

Hope ur having a gd nite xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Rainman finally decided on the TT...

image-2192541485.jpg

74g Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup Ice-Cream (6pp)
Snowball (2pp)

My sister and bil have the chopping boards and utensil stand thing. Theyre fab. :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My sister and bil have the chopping boards and utensil stand thing. Theyre fab. :) x Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Me Too :) They make my kitchen look funky! X

Just seen the points for the veggie fingers after asking on my thread lol! Looks great and great willpower! Love the bowl! and the treats of course! x

How funny! I'd forgotten I had GBM Bowls, they are my favourites! X

Don't you just need potatoes?

I'm gonna try 0pp Veg like Cauliflower/Swede/Carrot so will be more economical to use Frozen. X

Ditto ;) I'm not sure I'd have resisted, well done!

I think it would need to be the 300 Day Shred for that fridge lol x

love ur food again today :D and excellent bargains!! x

Thanks Shez :) Another good day on the WW Wagon! X

Back