If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Ooooo yellow snickered pastry, result! Hm pizza sounds fab too! Did I get u in the mood for bargains again :) x

Yes you have. Id gotten very lax. Pay day friday so when im home from manchester ill be hitting the shops next week. ;) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning lovely, hope you liked the plates! I bought the bowl and side plate (hoping it'd make me have smaller portions) but do want to get the bigger ones at some point. Everything looks so much nicer on pretty crockery! x

Hope you've had a good day lovely xx

Hey my minis bestie hope you had a great trip today and that the weather stayed dry for you xx

Hey missus when u have a minute can u calculate this?

Per 100g
Fat 13.9
Protein 6.4
Carbs 21.3
No fibre listed

Portion size 65g

It's for haggis :)

Hope u enjoyed ur day trip wi the kiddies x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Looks lovely! Hope you have a good day and that the weathers nice for you! Xx

Have a lovely trip hope it stays dry for you xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Have a great day Serena xx

Morning hun, Hope you have a fun day and your lunch looks fab, especially for so little pps! Do you volunteer a lot at the school? x

Hope you've had a good day lovely xx

ur 4pp snacks looked good :D hope uve had a fab day!! x

Evening. Lunch looked good. Hope you've had a good day xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey my minis bestie hope you had a great trip today and that the weather stayed dry for you xx

Thanks Sweeties :) Will be back shortly with a proper update! X PS-Cas I volunteer every Friday and on any Trips/Days which they ask me. X

Good Evening Subscribing Sweeties :)

Week 4 Day 6 is drawing to a close so I'm here to update!

Wingham Wildlife Park was FAB :) I had a lovely group of 5 kids, we had a fab day looking at all the animals! I then picked Poppy up and we tackled her homework, cooked dinner and then I had to bake my nieces birthday cake for tomorrow! Just sitting now whilst it cools down!

Onto the Food...

Breakfast- Muller Vitality Smooth Strawberry (2pp) & Rice Krispies Bar (2pp) & 4 Peeled Plums (0pp) & 3 Askeys Wafers (0pp)

Lunch

image-2680009204.jpg

50 50 Kingsmill Medium (2pp), 3 Quorn Wafer Thin Ham Slices (1pp), 18g Cathedral City Lighter (1pp), Salad (0pp), 14g Sweet Pickle (0pp) & 15ml Dressing (0pp)

Dinner

image-1166196971.jpg

Iceland Vegetable Burger (4pp), 87g Iceland Straight Chips (4pp), 82g Heinz Beanz (1pp), Green Beans (0pp) & Usual Brown/Red Sauce (0pp)

TT

image-3449442783.jpg

51g B&J PBC (4pp), 20g Cashews (3pp) & Snowball (2pp)

In other news...

My friend bought these for me from a WW Meeting...

image-4274166726.jpg

1pp per box according to the box, 2pp per box according to the NI! Confused.com!

Hope everyone has had a fab Wednesday!

Lots of Love
Serena
X

Hmm strange re that pointing, have seen others post about things, like that. Food looks lovely and dinner looks a goid amount of food for the points. Glad you enjoyed the trip xx

I like my 9pp Dinners ;-) I might email or call WW as that's annoyed me! X

Mm the sweet sound good. Another fab day of food and treat tray xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

They weren't all that tbh! I certainly wouldn't waste 2pp on them! X

Back