If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Boo. Least you know now for future xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's pants tho! Definitely gonna complain to WW! X

It's pants tho! Definitely gonna complain to WW! X

How confusing is that!! If they can't even point it right what hope do we have?! Xx

How confusing is that!! If they can't even point it right what hope do we have?! Xx
I know! I'm refusing to track them as 1 or 2, I'm calling them 'AP' lol Can't bear to have something which isn't accurate in my tracker! X

Please forgive me Minis for I have sinned.....

In the process of making my Nieces Birthday Cake, I have licked out the bowl :-( And eaten some cake crumbs from the tin :-(

I thought I had better willpower :-(

I now have no way of tracking either as god only knows what the pp would be.

I'm sorry everyone for letting you down.

I've just felt like such a hungry hungry hippo and I couldn't help myself.

Serena x

You've not let us down at all. I'm sure there isn't that many in a lick hun. Will you be posting pic of cake xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's exactly the same as the one I made on Sunday so probably won't worry. X

Don't be sad I bet you have the weeklies to cover it x

Technically I have 32 Weeklies left BUT what if I miscalculated at the BBQ Party on Sunday and then there is Sweet-Gate and now Cake-Gate! X

A piece of that cake would be how many points? The amount you ate wouldn't add up to that would it? I think you will more than cover it and any possible miscalculation from the ban with your weeklies lovely, don't panic xx

Sorry I probably sound like a nutcase don't i ! I think the whole cake on Sunday was 96pp including the jam? X

Food looks great and the plates make it look even better :)

I'd go by the nutrition and not the box. They prob just put 1pp to sell more lol

I like the liquorice drops from the classes & the strawberry 1s but don't go 2 class anymore!!

Wot is a cake usually divided in2? 12? I would mayb divide it by 20, small slice but doubt u would have eaten that much plus there was no jam!!

Cheers 4 getin those points 4 me 4 my dinner. Over on dailies but I did have a galaxy earlier!!!

Njoy rest evening xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw sounds like you had a lovely day. Hey im still eating here aswel so win hungry hippo title. You have loads of points even to cover all your 'maybes'. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Food looks great and the plates make it look even better :) I'd go by the nutrition and not the box. They prob just put 1pp to sell more lol

I'm still LOVNG my heart plates! They look so funky when it's all dished up! X

And did you lick a 3rd of the cake mix/ crumbs? Nutcase??? As if :p

Erm no! But in my head it seemed bad lol x

I like the liquorice drops from the classes & the strawberry 1s but don't go 2 class anymore!! Wot is a cake usually divided in2? 12? I would mayb divide it by 20, small slice but doubt u would have eaten that much plus there was no jam!! Cheers 4 getin those points 4 me 4 my dinner. Over on dailies but I did have a galaxy earlier!!! Njoy rest evening xx Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

No problems Allie :) I'm only too happy to help, I am Rainman after all! Cake-Gate doesn't seem so bad now! X

Aw sounds like you had a lovely day. Hey im still eating here aswel so win hungry hippo title. You have loads of points even to cover all your 'maybes'. Xx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You know me Brona, I don't like 'Maybes' and 'What-Ifs' lol x PS-Can't u move onto Mousetrap or Operation lol x

They are defo 1pp for the whole box but be careful not to eat them all In one go.....they make you gassy x

Back