If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Please forgive me Minis for I have sinned..... In the process of making my Nieces Birthday Cake, I have licked out the bowl :-( And eaten some cake crumbs from the tin :-( I thought I had better willpower :-( I now have no way of tracking either as god only knows what the pp would be. I'm sorry everyone for letting you down. I've just felt like such a hungry hungry hippo and I couldn't help myself. Serena x

Sorry 4 the late catch up... My understanding was that raw food is 0pp as with fruit/veg unless root!

... Of all evil I hear u say ;) I'm sure there were a couple off pp at Max.

Don't feel bad, I would have ate the cake lol

Sorry 4 the late catch up... My understanding was that raw food is 0pp as with fruit/veg unless root! ... Of all evil I hear u say ;) I'm sure there were a couple off pp at Max. Don't feel bad, I would have ate the cake lol

I like your thinking Helen ;-) x

Haha sounds interesting!! What I'm saying is though if you did track, it would probably easily cover the cake bits xx

I was definitely having more fun than Poppy on that day ;-) x

100g is

Protein-0
Carb-54.3
Fat-0
Fibre-32

That's for 100g and Box is 31.5g x

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403764366.300825.jpg
That's the official app

How are you today hon. Any plans? x

Looks like a great day yesterday, a lot of fun!

Cake making is the worst as licking the bowl & snacking on butter icing really is too hard to resist!! I'm sure it's not as bad as you think though :)

I succumbed to sistema & bought the slimline quaddie, I thought it would be handy for salad & crudités (bottom) & dip & ryvita/thins (top) - we shall see how it goes. I'm a little bit excited actually - is that really sad?! :p

Morning Serena!

As the others have said, I don't think you will have done any damage with the cake mix. I know where you are coming from though as I hate eating anything that can't be pointed.

What does that work out as on the calculator tho as I get this,...

View attachment 143664

When I put those values into value diary app it comes out at 2pp for the box. It is odd isn't it? But if it was me I would be counting it as 2pp.

I succumbed to sistema & bought the slimline quaddie, I thought it would be handy for salad & crudités (bottom) & dip & ryvita/thins (top) - we shall see how it goes. I'm a little bit excited actually - is that really sad?! :p

Nope not sad, whatever makes dieting a bit fun I say ;)

Hey Hun hope you've had a good day xx

How are you today hon. Any plans? x

Hope you have a good day, look forward to food and bargain update later xx

Looks like a great day yesterday, a lot of fun! Cake making is the worst as licking the bowl & snacking on butter icing really is too hard to resist!! I'm sure it's not as bad as you think though :) I succumbed to sistema & bought the slimline quaddie, I thought it would be handy for salad & crudités (bottom) & dip & ryvita/thins (top) - we shall see how it goes. I'm a little bit excited actually - is that really sad?! :p

Morning Serena! As the others have said, I don't think you will have done any damage with the cake mix. I know where you are coming from though as I hate eating anything that can't be pointed. When I put those values into value diary app it comes out at 2pp for the box. It is odd isn't it? But if it was me I would be counting it as 2pp. Nope not sad, whatever makes dieting a bit fun I say ;)

Hey Hun hope you've had a good day xx

Good Evening Everyone! I will be back shortly with an update :) x PS-I'm a total Sistema addict and get soooooo excited when I have a new tub to use! X

Good Evening Subscribing Sweeties :)

Week 4 Day 7 is drawing to a close so I'm here to update!

It's been another busy day in Serena World!

Had my Hair washed and blow dried :) Collected Raffle Prizes for Poppy's School Fair :) Saw my Nieces and delivered the cake :)

Bargain of the Day...Galaxy Bar, normally £1.40, on offer for 70p, had a coupon for 40p off so paid 30p! Poppy was very happy!

Onto the Food...

Breakfast- Muller Vitality Smooth Strawberry (2pp) & Rice Krispies Bar (2pp) & Apple/Pear/Plum (0pp) & 3 Askeys Wafers (0pp)

Lunch
image-1629660899.jpg
50 50 Kingsmill Medium (2pp), 3 Quorn Wafer Thin Ham Slices (1pp), 18g Cathedral City Lighter (1pp), Salad (0pp), 14g Sweet Pickle (0pp) & 15ml Dressing (0pp)

Dinner
image-482646414.jpg
92g Iceland Alphabet Shapes (4pp), 110g Iceland Mini Corn Cob (3pp), Findus Crispy Pancake Cheese (2pp), Steamed Button Sprouts/Carrots/Green Beans (0pp) & usual Mint Sauce (0pp)

TT
image-1910824058.jpg
51g B&J PBC (4pp), 20g Cashews (3pp) & Snowball (2pp)

In other news...

I road tested the JJ Potato Smasher and it worked perfectly, 4 portions of Carrot & Swede in the freezer and ready for dinners!

Sweet-Gate was the talk of the Playground, still no response from WW themselves tho!

Hope everyone has had a fab Thursday!

Lots of Love
Serena
X

Another perfectly pointed yummy day!! Xx

Thanks Emma, Ness, Sugar and Charlene, can't believe I'm at the end of Week 4 already and I've been on plan every single day, no binging at all. X

You've done super Hun. Mega proud of u xx

You've done super Hun. Mega proud of u xx

Thanks Minis-Bestie :) I actually feel quite proud of myself, just hope my next consultant Appt/Blood tests reflects my hard work :) x

Woop go rainman. This week seems to have flown by xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It does! Another Saturday WI for me this week. X

Back