If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

I am sure the STS isn't due to anything to have or haven't eaten this week, it will just be one of those weeks where your body is "settling". I am sure next week will be a good result and overall you've still had fantastic losses since restarting.

Ahhh sorry about the sts! It wasn't a gain tho so think positive

Personally I always use my weeklies and get a loss my leaders have always said to use them up coz if you don't then one week suddenly do then it will have an effect that way x

STS :-( x

Aww boo Serena that's so not fair, you're always totally on plan. I'm thinking maybe you should eat more weeklies hunni. I have eaten less weeklies this week and not lost as much as I'd hoped for. Next week should be a bigger loss xx

Good Evening Subscribing Sweeties :)

Week 3 Day 6 is drawing to a close so I'm here to update!

I'm so sorry that my diary has been neglected in the last 24hrs but wow what a 24hrs it has been!

Just to say I used 4 Weeklies in the end last night, I had 26g of Cashews and very naughtily fell asleep with the bowl still in my hand! Tut Tut!

So today I have wrestled with HMRC over Tax Credits and my Insurance Company over my still unsettled Car Accident :-( I also have a Niece who is very poorly since she had an accident on a Slide :-( I ended up bringing forward my CBT from tomorrow to today, I just couldn't wait any longer, I felt like my head was ready to explode, never a good feeling when you're meant to be keeping calm! I didn't eat my Lunch until 230pm and then I had a PTFA Meeting after school so we didn't get home till 6pm. I'm feeling pretty shattered tonight, don't think I will be late to bed tonight.

Onto the Food...

Breakfast-WW Greek Style Lemon Yogurt (2pp) & Coco Pops Bar (2pp) & 3 Askeys Wafers (0pp) & 1 Peeled Apple (0pp) & 1 Peeled Plum (0pp)

Lunch

View attachment 142788

1 Slice 5050 Bread (2pp), 4 Quorn 'Chicken' Slices (1pp), Cheestring Spaghetti (1pp), 15ml Garlic n Herb Dressing (0pp), 14g Sweet Pickle (0pp) and Salad (0pp)

Dinner

View attachment 142789

Iceland Vegetable Burger (4pp), 74g Iceland CC Chips (4pp), 82g Heinz Beanz (1pp) and usual Brown/Red Sauce (0pp)

TT

View attachment 142792

Iceland Strawberry Trifle (4pp), Green & Blacks Mini Bar (2pp), Snowball (2pp) and Jaffa Cake (1pp)

So I've ended Day 6 still having only used 23 Weeklies, that might be it till WI as I can't see me using any more tonight or tomorrow.

Hope everyone has had a fab Wednesday!

Lots of Love
Serena
X

All looks lovely i usually buy micro chips as am to greedy lol can u recomend any nice oven chips pls x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Hi there.

STS is fine, not a gain so don't b fretting. I think u should eat all ur weeklies, add on an extra couple grams 2 things 2 up the points, u won't b eatin that much more.

Hope u had a gd day & njoy rest nite.

I'm pushing thru a slight hangover so got the munchies!!!

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Very quiet hope everything is ok x

A STS isn't bad.....we all know there are loads of reasons for our weight to stick. Some out of our control. Just stick at it and you'll see the numbers go down next week :)

Have a lovely day!! Xx

Morning Serena hope you ok? STS is hard to take when you have been so good our bodies work in mysterious ways you will see a nice loss this week how much til you reach goal ? X

Hey hun I know how you feel as I was in your shoes last week and had been 100% on plan, and like you said to me, it's not a gain. But it's still rubbish, I was gutted. it'll balance out tho, and you'll have a fab loss next week xx

Hope you're OK hunni xx

Back