If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hey Hun

Ditto on last few posts. Hope u r ok & ur not stressing 2 much bout the weekend x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good Morning Everyone

I'm sorry that I have been AWOL for 48hrs, I have not had a very easy time.

I feel like I've let everyone down, I have been totally off plan, my health has not been brilliant and the last thing I could think about was WW, naughty I know.

Saturday started ok, I had my normal Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/TT but then I decided to treat myself to an Indian, I've not had one in over a year and there were two dishes I wanted to try so I did...

image-3700747002.jpg

image-2329453842.jpg

Tandoori Paneer/Vegetables and a Vegetable Kebab Naan Wrap :-(

I only manage about half the Paneer and 1/3 of the Wrap on Saturday Night but then I had these...

image-1185144417.jpg

3 x Double Smirnoff Vodka with Cranberry :-(

I bought these about 6mths ago and because of my medication I've not been able to drink them, as I'm not on any meds at the moment I thought I would have them but then I had...

4 Finger Kit Kat and 4 Pink Wafers :-(

So that was Saturday :-(

On Sunday I didn't feel well, my Eye Condition had flared up overnight and my IBS was bad :-(

I still managed to consume...

@ Birthday Party :-(

3 Triangle Jam Sandwiches
3 Triangle Cheese Sandwiches
1 Small Piece of Birthday Traybake Cake

@Home :-(

The rest of the Paneer/Naan Wrap
A Pack of Chewitts
2 Bowls of Coco Pops with Skimmed Milk
A Glass of Orange Juice
Plate of Garlic Mashed Potato with Veg

So that was Sunday :-(

I'm sorry that I have let everyone down, my OCD is not good at the moment, I'm waiting for my next CBT Session on Thursday and as I brought the last one forward I have longer to wait this time :-( I want to draw a line under this weekend but I also don't want to get wrapped back up in doing PP either, I don't think it's good for me emotionally, for someone who is obsessed with numbers, a plan based around numbers is not good! I feel like I want to do Simple Start but I need to use my Iceland Monthly Shop first, I have 3wks left to use up and then I will consider doing SS.

I can't promise what my Diary will contain in the next couple of weeks, I think I am going to try and keep my Breakfast/Lunch/Dinners as they are and stick with 1 or 2 small treats in the evening, my version of SS without having to get rid of anything which I've got in the freezer. I know it's not ideal but financially it's the only choice I have food wise and emotionally I know it's the only choice I have diet wise.

I understand if people wish to unsubscribe, I'm not exactly an advert for WW, I just maybe didn't show my true emotions over the past 4wks.

I thank each and everyone of you for your support, I'm sorry that this has happened.

Serena x

Selena u r normal!! Jst like the rest of us. U have had a blow out & a blip but I wouldn't worry 2 much about it ( I understand that is difficult 4u) but Carry on with the way u have bn, u pretty much no points inside out of wot u eat anyway so u may not even have 2 count! U nvr no, this may b the kick start that ur body nds. Different foods etc.

If want 2try something different how about jst calorie counting? Use My Fitness Pal. Could do this 4 the 3wks leading up 2 SS?

Anyhoo, hope ur day goes ok x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww Hun don't feel like you have let anyone down and I very much doubt anyone will unsubscribe. You need to to think of yourself and do what is best for you. *Hugs*

Your right, draw a line and forget about it. It's a new day. If pp isn't an option then I suggest you just do healthy eating until you feel ready. You know what you have eaten for the past month, just eat the same sort of food without counting anything. I very much doubt this will cause any gains.

We are here if you need us, to talk it through or whatever.

Xx

So proud of you minis bestie xx

Right, telling off time!! No more talk like that lady, none of us will be unsubscribing! We all have bad days/weeks/months and we need support then, not people abandoning us, so we're here to support you!! I've only been following your diary for a month or so but you have a big support network on here and people aren't just here to see what you've eaten!! If you need time off from counting then do it. Your plan to use up your food sounds like a good idea.
Sorry your OCD is playing up :( it must be hard for you, especially with the numbers thing. Just do whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better.
Big hugs, lovely. Xxx

Serena I'm sure I talk for everyone when I say we don't subscribe because your an advert for ww, we subscribe because you are you!!

Have you tried maybe just eating healthier instead of the structure of a plan? Like more protein less carbs kind of thing? That does seem to work for some people. Or like the 5:2 when 5 days a week you eat normally and two days you eat little?

Whatever you do, your health is more important.

I also had a bad weekend. Well a good weekend fun wise, but terrible food and drink wise. I reckon I've went over my weekly points by at least 40!

Oh hunny first off big hugs. Sorry to hear your not well. Don't ever feel you've let us down because you haven't. It's your journey and you have to do what is best for you and I will be here to support you whatever that is. I don't just come here to see what your eating I come here to see how you are and if you've had a good day. You have made me feel so welcome on here you wouldn't believe. Always here if you need to talk. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey sweetie,
I'm so sorry you feel so bad at the moment. I wouldn't worry at all about what's already happened. It's done. I know that not easy for you to do and I also agree that pp may not be where your head needs to be at, at the moment. You eat healthily anyway hon and you'll do great what ever suits. Eat away healthily until your next shop. I do think simple start or something like it could work better-not as much counting.
We're here for you whenever you need us and we care about you first and foremost. We love hearing about your day, poppy and yes your food-but whether that's propoints or your own make-it-up-as-you-go-along plan, we'll be here! :) xxxx

Serena, It's only a blip. If counting is making things too difficult for you with the OCD then don't count. I know how easy it is to become obsessive about it (I have done it myself, and had to stop for a while)

Stay on here though, talking to us and just be a bit kinder and more understanding to yourself.

You haven't failed anybody. Losing weight is always a journey with lots of ups and downs x

Aww Hun, don't feel like you have let anyone down because you really haven't- dieting is the hardest thing in the world.

We all have our good and bad weeks, sometimes its good to have a break and enjoy food, rather than count every mouthful! Plus I don't think most WW leaders follow the plan 100 percent of time and you mean far more to us than a weight watchers advert, we all love hearing about you and Poppy.

It's a new day so eat what you want too or what ever plan you feel is right for you, I agree no point throwing away food use up your monthly shop.

We are here if you need us, sometimes it does helps talking things through.

Hope you and Poppy have a lovely day and your feeling brighter xx

Hey serena, lovely to have you back, and sorry you're having a tough time.

I can't add to what everyone else has said, but just do your own thing if that makes you feel better.

You had a naughty weekend, it happens! Nobody's died, so move on and leave it where it belongs, in the past!

Chin up xx

Good Evening Everyone,

I would like to thank the 13 people who have written on my thread since I updated this morning with my current situation. I have sat and read and re-read all your replies and I cannot thank you all enough for the kind words, wisdom and encouragement.

I have decided that for the time being this will be a Photo Food Diary so here goes...

image-1058387261.jpg

image-378277416.jpg

image-2853212289.jpg

image-3008534527.jpg

image-1667317896.jpg

It's my interpretation of Simple Start, Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with 2 Small Treats.

It may not be spot on but I'm happy with my progress after the Weekend.

Lots of Love
Serena
X

Fab day hon. I love looking at your food so im happy with picture diary. Hope you're feeling better. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back