If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Diet wise I'm doing ok just anxiety playing up a bit atm. I'm getting there. Hope you are ok xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Anxiety sucks, I know I'm going to struggle this week where I'm not as busy as last week! X

Lovely to see you back Serena xx

Thanks Linz :) How's you? X

Good Evening Everyone :)

I've soooooo enjoyed my lazy Sunday, well deserved I think after the week I've had! Me and Poppy watched Moshi Monsters The Movie (Her Choice!) and Blended (My Choice!) and listened to her read the 1379 Word Book she brought home from School!

Here's my Food...

Breakfast

image-612278123.jpg

Lunch

image-675921526.jpg

Dinner

image-2141925289.jpg

I also shared this with Poppy...

image-4133977592.jpg

That's 60g of Kernels popped with no oil.

I also had this...

image-285125656.jpg

It was my last Easter Treat so I thought I'd treat myself to it!

Hope everyone has had a fab Sunday.

Lots of Love
Serena
X

Looks good Serena. Loving the Easter treat ;) xx

Only a couple of months late eh Sam ;-) x

Looks good the little chicken looks nice. What was that blended like xx Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It tasted as good as it looks! Blended was really good, think I might watch it again when I have some peace and quiet tho lol x

I still can't believe how different I feel for not counting or weighing, it feels so much easier if that makes sense?!? X

Glad you are feeling much better and it's good to have you around. I saw that on a site earlier and thought it might be good. Did you enjoy moshi monsters too xx

Glad you are feeling much better and it's good to have you around. I saw that on a site earlier and thought it might be good. Did you enjoy moshi monsters too xx

That's the 3rd time I've watched MM, I think my eyelids might of shut a couple of times ;-) I enjoyed the popcorn tho lol x

Welcome back lovely. We have missed you on here. You have been busy this week. Food looks great hun. Xxx

I had to sit and watch in the night garden earlier and now I can't stop singing iggle iggle piggle lol xx

Oh dear! Poppy used to love that but luckily grew out of it pretty fast!!!! X

Welcome back lovely. We have missed you on here. You have been busy this week. Food looks great hun. Xxx

Thanks Nic :) Im still just going to do a Photo Food Diary but will try to get on at least once a day to post my pics x

Glad you've had a restful weekend. Food for last week looking really good and not that differently from when you were counting pp.

Welcome Back! Great photo tracking over the past week :)

Back