If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Lunch looks good too Serena. Have a good day

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Dinner tonight was supposed to be Bean Burgers with Wedges but what a disaster!

The Burger recipe was awful and I couldn't afford to chuck it so I added chopped tomatoes, fried it off, made my potatoes into mash and turned the whole thing into a beany shepherds pie! OMG! What a triumph, delicious, amazing, yummy!

And Here it is:

image-2715843424.jpg

No sooner had that crisis been sorted that Poppy's tooth dropped out whilst brushing them! Blood everywhere! So the tooth fairy will be visiting Kent tonight ;-)

In other news, I've done 19438 Steps today, am planning on spending 4.5 Syns on a nice 125ml Glass of Rose, topped up with Soda Water to make it last longer!

Hope everyone has had a fab Friday.

Love Serena x

PS-Aching calves tonight, that'll serve me right! X

Great to hear you're enjoying SW Serena. Food is looking great too and I love that you put everything into what you do, I find you really inspiring x

I love the heart shaped plate! Food looks great too :)

Thank You :) Love my Heart Plates! X

Great to hear you're enjoying SW Serena. Food is looking great too and I love that you put everything into what you do, I find you really inspiring x

You made me blush reading that! I think I'm just a bit obsessive with everything ;-) x

Hiya hun, your tea definitely turned out well in the end, it looks yummy! Well done on all the exercise, you really are doing fab this week. Enjoy your rose, I'm having a glass or two tonight too xx

The Vino went down a treat! Just one glass was enough, a well earned treat after lots of steps! X

Someone is really rocking the SW vibe! You should do really well this week. Food looks great, good move in rescuing your dinner. Xx

I best be rocking those scales on Wednesday ;-) x

Doing fab babes xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Sweetie :) x

Good Morning Sweeties :)

I ended Friday on 10 Syns, VERY happy with that as its a sensible amount :)

I have started Saturday with a SW Syn Free Pancake, an Activia 0% Raspberry Yogurt and 3 types of fresh fruit and here it is:

image-3462899316.jpg

Mega Tasty and the perfect weekend brekkie for me and the Popsicle!

Off to check out the other diaries now....

Have a fab Saturday :)

Lots of Love
Serena x

Ooh brekkie looks good!! Not had chance to read through all your posts, how are you finding SW compared to WW?xx

Morning x

Morning Ann :) x

Breakfast looks great, hope u are not too sore today from all ur walking yesterday.

Thanks Sweetie, legs are ok, don't think I'll do many steps today x

Ooh brekkie looks good!! Not had chance to read through all your posts, how are you finding SW compared to WW?xx

I think the only way to describe it is filling! I feel so satisfied and full all the time, a real shock after WW! X

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

Just a very quick update as me and Popsicle are off to a belated New Years Party, there will be a very yummy delicious buffet so I'm organised and have made this to take:

image-2623917677.jpg

Yummy Syn-Free Quiche! Bring on the Buffet Willpower!

Love Serena x

Loving the breakie hun. Hope you have a fantastic time at the party and enjoy your syn free quiche looks delish! xx

Good Afternoon Sweeties :)

Just a very quick update as me and Popsicle are off to a belated New Years Party, there will be a very yummy delicious buffet so I'm organised and have made this to take:

View attachment 162863

Yummy Syn-Free Quiche! Bring on the Buffet Willpower!

Love Serena x

Quiche looks great. Hope you both had a lovely afternoon x

Back