If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hi Serena
I hope you and Poppy had a great time at your party and that you're having a great Sunday xx

Serena, how are you doing?! SW?? I'll look forward to reading your diary I'm not really familiar with SW but I think that or WW core plan might be more my thing...with the odd addition ;)

Morning Sweeties,

I've not fallen off the SW Wagon, life has just been somewhat hectic :-(

I will try to get on tonight to reply to everyone and upload my photos!

Sorry for going quiet.

Love Serena x

Hectic is ok as long as its in a good way. Well done for staying on plan x

Evening Serena xx

Hi Sweeties!

I'm so very very sorry that I did not log in last night as promised.

As some of you may know I suffer with quite a severe eye condition which has flared up just lately coupled with the fact I have no glasses as they need new lenses has made for a rather poorly and disorientated Serena! College yesterday was hard going and I was struggling last night and therefore had a bath and went to bed,

I'm sorry.

So I shall pick up where I left off on Saturday Afternoon:

Party was FAB, there were countless sandwiches, cakes, biscuits etc and I didn't touch anything! I had my Quiche and Salad and that was all!

Saturday Dinner:

image-3964160479.jpg

Saturday's Evening Treat (To use HEA & HEB & some Syns):

image-3282018022.jpg

Sunday was spent at home, my eyes were particularly bad so I just rested even though I should of been doing work

Sunday Breakfast:

image-820612896.jpg

Sunday Lunch:

image-1698184619.jpg

Sunday Dinner:

image-309527098.jpg

Sunday's Treat:

image-3395317661.jpg

Yesterday was spent at College & doing errands:

Monday Breakfast:

image-4106001326.jpg

Monday Lunch:

image-352146946.jpg

Monday Dinner:

image-3920667280.jpg

Monday's Snack was a Glass of Rose topped up with Soda Water while I relaxed in the bath, didn't think you'd want a pick of that ;-)

Today I've got a few bits to do and I've had my hair blow dried to pamper myself.

Today's Breakfast:

image-4205359669.jpg

So I have 1 Lunch and 1 Dinner left before WI, I have to say I feel proud of myself, couldn't of done it without my Minis tho :)

Going to try to whizz round the diaries now so apologies if my comments are rather brief!

Lots of Love
Serena x

Food looks lovely!! Am jealous of all the loveliness xx

Food looks fab as always xx

Thanks Cheryl :) x

Your doing great Serena you should see a nice weight loss tomorrow how are you finding slimming world compared to ww? X

Thanks Charlene :) I LOVE SW! Wish I would of come to the dark side years ago. No binging for a whole week is such an achievement, I've not even used all my Syns each day! X

Food looks lovely!! Am jealous of all the loveliness xx

Thanks Sarah :) I always think I'm a bit lazy when it comes to cooking but I've honestly enjoyed every meal and snack since starting SW. X

How are you finding SW. All your meals look yummy x

I'm LOVING SW! No hunger like with WW and I love the no weighing/measuring/counting! Poppy loves the dinners which is fab too. X

Back