If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Ooh well if you don't get a good loss, there is something seriously wrong. You have been SO on plan, you've gone for it 100%. I really, really hope the scales are extra kind. Good luck for tomorrow hunni xx

Excited for your WI. You deserve a good one, as always xx

Your food looks so good, lots of lovely meal ideas there!

I think my meals are pretty self explanatory but if you want any recipes just shout. X

Food is looking wonderful hun. Good luck for tomorrow! xx

Thanks Sweetie :) x Excited.com! X

Ooh well if you don't get a good loss, there is something seriously wrong. You have been SO on plan, you've gone for it 100%. I really, really hope the scales are extra kind. Good luck for tomorrow hunni xx

Thanks Sweetie! sometimes my medication plays havoc so I will be grateful for any loss! X

Excited for your WI. You deserve a good one, as always xx

Thanks Sam :) Im excited to find out too! X

Good Evening Sweeties :) Tis the night before WI and I'm here to update with my last supper...

image-3188546562.jpg

It was soooooo yummy and well worth 5 Syns! Hope everyone has had a fab Tuesday! Lots of Love Serena x

Attachments

• image-541726826.jpg
    image-541726826.jpg
    475.4 KB · Views: 60
Ooh that looks lovely. Good luck for wi tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh that looks lovely. Good luck for wi tomorrow xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Sweetie :) I enjoyed it so much! X

Glad you love it ...doesn't feel like a "diet" Good luck for tomorrow not that you'll need it x

Anything which doesn't result in a rumbling tummy 24-7 is a winner in my books! And Thank You :) x

Is anyone else watching 'weighing up the enemy' tonight on channel 4? X

I've got it recording to watch later but I enjoyed last weeks episode x

Back