If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Meant to say, great news about college :) Tough being back in the 'classroom' again though I bet!!

Looking forward to seeing your result, will it be your first WI??

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I've got it recording to watch later but I enjoyed last weeks episode x

Good luck hun, I might check that programme out xx

Same here x

Well reminded thanks x

I enjoyed last weeks episode, I unfortunately fell asleep during last nights episode so I will need to catch that tonight!!!! X

Food looks lovely Serena...so much fruit and veg too. Got a feeling you will be getting a well deserved loss tomorrow :)xx

Good luck for tomorrow Serena!! You deserve a good result!

Good luck for tomorrow Hun xx I'm excited for your result! xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow lovely x

Meant to say, great news about college :) Tough being back in the 'classroom' again though I bet!! Looking forward to seeing your result, will it be your first WI?? Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thanks Sweeties :) I'm feeling ok about WI, just over 3hrs to go!!!! X

Is anyone else watching 'weighing up the enemy' tonight on channel 4? X

Didn't know it was on!! Bloomin' heck.
Good luck for WI, am sure you'll have done well! Xx

*Goes off to search catch up tv*

Didn't know it was on!! Bloomin' heck. Good luck for WI, am sure you'll have done well! Xx *Goes off to search catch up tv*

Hope u find it on 4od otherwise pop over to Kent, Poppy and Cole can play and we can watch it!!!! X

Hope u find it on 4od otherwise pop over to Kent, Poppy and Cole can play and we can watch it!!!! X

Might not find it on purpose ;) Tom's off so he'll have to play with Poppy and Cole! Or just make us lots of tea!x

Might not find it on purpose ;) Tom's off so he'll have to play with Poppy and Cole! Or just make us lots of tea!x

Pop on over ;-) X

I didn't enjoy last nights as much but I wasn't fully concentrating! Looking forward to seeing your weigh in result x

Come on over and watch it with us ;-) x

Absolutely Gutted to have stayed the same :-(

Yes I know I should be happy that I've not gained but I've stuck to the plan rigidly, it's cost me more money on food, had to pay for the meetings and all I got was a poxy sts :-(

Could actually cry right now x

Absolutely Gutted to have stayed the same :-( Yes I know I should be happy that I've not gained but I've stuck to the plan rigidly, it's cost me more money on food, had to pay for the meetings and all I got was a poxy sts :-( Could actually cry right now x

Oh Hun, I totally understand how you feel. I've not done SW for a while but I always used to lose more when I did red days than green or EE. I know you can't do red or EE but could it be a carb thing maybe? I've not been that good at keeping up on diaries so haven't seen everything you've had but when I had 'free' reign on pasta and potatoes I went a bit mad and would end up gaining or sts. Maybe once your body gets used to the change it'll start dropping pounds. Do you feel better in yourself/your body for doing SW as opposed to WW?xx

Yes I know I should be happy that I've not gained but I've stuck to the plan rigidly, it's cost me more money on food, had to pay for the meetings and all I got was a poxy sts :-(

I find sometimes it can take a week for my body to register the loss so hopefully you may be the same and you'll see a great drop next week to make up for it!

Sorry to hear you are disappointed I know how u feel as u were so good. They always say a good week won't go to waste so have another good week and you should get a nice surprise on the scales next week x

I know what you mean Serena ` should be happy` but it don`t always work that way does it. Try not to let it ruin your food plan though it is so easy to do that. Hopefully in a day or two you will be content with a `maintain`. The only thing that I could say is are you having enough to satisfy or more? What is it they say `Everything in Moderation`. we know that but it don`t always work and what is moderation?
Be kind to yourself even if you feel like kicking something or even somebody. Keep going it should show next week.
:asskick:. :hug99:

Sorry to hear that Serena, but make sure it doesn't allow you to slip off track. How do you feel about the amount of food / quality of the food you were eating? If you are comfortable with what you ate then do another week and I am sure you will see a big loss. if you aren't then try speaking to your leader about why it didn't work.

I am sure it's just a blip though x

I can't offer any more wisdom than the others have but hopefully it will be a better loss next week. Try not to lose heart you've done really well sticking to the plan x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Babe! Don't PANIC!! That is a regular occurrence with SW..Trust me I've been there!!!!!

Many many many people who start on SW and even long standing veterans have this even though they've been on 100% plan..its rather 'normal'

You'll find that you get your loss next week.

Just stick to the 'rules'

- I /3 superfree on your plate
- Pick fruit and veg as your snacks first
Eat your syns
Enjoy xx

Hey Serena sorry you haven't lost hun. Don't give up, it's only week one and it could just be your body adjusting to your new eating plan. Don't worry and like the others have said, if you get another sts next week, have a chat with your consultant.

Love Nic xx

Back