If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Aw babes sorry to hear you've not had a loss, and are a tad disappointed.

You've done amazingly well, and just think, even if you've not lost, you're healthier on the inside xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It's a shame you sts but I know you & you won't be put off, here's to double the loss next week :)

Hope you're own & not letting it get you down x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Absolutely Gutted to have stayed the same :-(

Yes I know I should be happy that I've not gained but I've stuck to the plan rigidly, it's cost me more money on food, had to pay for the meetings and all I got was a poxy sts :-(

Could actually cry right now x

Serena you have been so good, you so deserved a loss!! No wonder you feel so down:( I've never tried SW so can't really offer any advice...hope you feel better soon, we are all here for you! xxx

Sorry to hear about WI Serena :( I tried sw and it wasn't for me, I didn't loose much weight .. Keep at it tho, I'm sure you will get a better loss next week :) x x x

Oh Hun, I totally understand how you feel. I've not done SW for a while but I always used to lose more when I did red days than green or EE. I know you can't do red or EE but could it be a carb thing maybe? I've not been that good at keeping up on diaries so haven't seen everything you've had but when I had 'free' reign on pasta and potatoes I went a bit mad and would end up gaining or sts. Maybe once your body gets used to the change it'll start dropping pounds. Do you feel better in yourself/your body for doing SW as opposed to WW?xx

I find sometimes it can take a week for my body to register the loss so hopefully you may be the same and you'll see a great drop next week to make up for it!

Sorry to hear you are disappointed I know how u feel as u were so good. They always say a good week won't go to waste so have another good week and you should get a nice surprise on the scales next week x

I know what you mean Serena ` should be happy` but it don`t always work that way does it. Try not to let it ruin your food plan though it is so easy to do that. Hopefully in a day or two you will be content with a `maintain`. The only thing that I could say is are you having enough to satisfy or more? What is it they say `Everything in Moderation`. we know that but it don`t always work and what is moderation? Be kind to yourself even if you feel like kicking something or even somebody. Keep going it should show next week. :asskick:. :hug99:

Sorry to hear that Serena, but make sure it doesn't allow you to slip off track. How do you feel about the amount of food / quality of the food you were eating? If you are comfortable with what you ate then do another week and I am sure you will see a big loss. if you aren't then try speaking to your leader about why it didn't work. I am sure it's just a blip though x

Aww Serena, I am sorry it was a sts and you feel disappointed. As the others have said, don't let it make you want to give up, go for 100% again this week and see what next Wednesday brings then if things are no better a chat with consultant is a good idea. Hope you are ok xx

Ahh how annoying! Keep going though and see what next week brings xx

Hi Serena, Im so gutted for you, hope your ok- When I've done Sw in the past spent much more money on food and not seen good results but always done better on original days which I know you can't do, maybe just look at the the food you've eaten and make some changes for this week. I was going give Sw ago myself x

I can't offer any more wisdom than the others have but hopefully it will be a better loss next week. Try not to lose heart you've done really well sticking to the plan x Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Babe! Don't PANIC!! That is a regular occurrence with SW..Trust me I've been there!!!!! Many many many people who start on SW and even long standing veterans have this even though they've been on 100% plan..its rather 'normal' You'll find that you get your loss next week. Just stick to the 'rules' - I /3 superfree on your plate - Pick fruit and veg as your snacks first Eat your syns Enjoy xx

Hey Serena sorry you haven't lost hun. Don't give up, it's only week one and it could just be your body adjusting to your new eating plan. Don't worry and like the others have said, if you get another sts next week, have a chat with your consultant. Love Nic xx

Sorry hun. Like everyone else say it might show more next week just keep doing what you are doing and if still no joy talk to your consultant xx

Aw babes sorry to hear you've not had a loss, and are a tad disappointed. You've done amazingly well, and just think, even if you've not lost, you're healthier on the inside xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

It's a shame you sts but I know you & you won't be put off, here's to double the loss next week :) Hope you're own & not letting it get you down x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Serena you have been so good, you so deserved a loss!! No wonder you feel so down:( I've never tried SW so can't really offer any advice...hope you feel better soon, we are all here for you! xxx

Sorry to hear about WI Serena :( I tried sw and it wasn't for me, I didn't loose much weight .. Keep at it tho, I'm sure you will get a better loss next week :) x x x

Good Morning Sweeties :)

I have just taken the time to read each and every one of your 16 lovely messages since my update yesterday, I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your kind words/advice/suggestions, it means a lot that all 16 of you took the time to message me, I actually welled up reading them all!

I didn't lose the Plot after my update, I spoke to my Consultant who has recommended I use 9-10 Syns as a result of my current weight so I'm going to try that! She said I have nothing to worry about regarding free food or HEXs, in fact she said she was quite jealous of my yummy meals!

Lunch:
image-4045642567.jpg

Dinner:
image-1503624063.jpg

I also had fruit, 2 Alpen Light Bars and a 0% Activia Raspberry which aren't pictured! I spent 9 Syns on 2 x 125ml Glasses of Rose topped up with Syns! Day 1 of my Syn Challenge completed ;-)

My BIG news of Wednesday was that I finally found veggie sugar free jelly! As I grew up vegetaraian I have never tasted jelly so tonight will be my first experience!

image-1056688100.jpg

Each Bowl is 1/2 Syn :)

Today I'm off to School for volunteering :)

Will hopefully be back on tonight but I'm always pretty tired after running round after 4 and 5 year olds so apologies if I don't get back on!

Hope everyone has a fab Thursday.

Love Serena x

It's lovely to see your positive attitude after yesterday's disappointment. I hope the jelly is as nice as you're expecting I make up 2 a week and add fruit to them to make them even yummier. It's handy to always have something so low in syns/pro points just waiting in the fridge for those sweet tooth moments when you want something that feels naughtier than fruit xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You grew up a vegetarian???? I feel like trying to convince you to come to the dark side!! You've got to try bacon at least once :)

Glad you're feeling good about it all & are taking control! I'm off to my first ever SW meeting tonight...I might sign up to 6/12 weeks (I think it's cheaper) & see from there!

Well done & hope you enjoyed the jelly :)

Pleased to see you back! I did try SW for a week, but it wasn't for me. I prefer being able to have whatever I like, but smaller portions whereas I got the impression SW was about being able to eat more food in volume (albeit probably healthier!)

I maintained my first week too I was devastated!! You can do it just give it time! You do know that if you don't loose in 4 weeks you get your money back as long as you keep a food diary and give it to your c x

Hey Serena hope you're having a great day and still enjoying SW xx

Hey Sweeties :)

Once again I've been AWOL from minis! I really do need 30hrs in each day to fit everything in!

SW is going really well! The Syn Challenge is going well, 1x9 Day, 1x9.5 Day and 1x10 Day!

Thursday (Lots of Food Today!)

image-3025858246.jpg

image-2938413351.jpg

image-986178812.jpg

image-2298160589.jpg

View attachment 163684

Friday (Not much food here!)

image-74726566.jpg

image-1460284211.jpg

Saturday

image-3097607922.jpg

image-3962085279.jpg

Dinner To Follow...I'm making SW Quiche followed by SW Rice Pudding! Exciting.com!

Today has been spent doing 3 (yes 3!) assignments for college, will try to get round diaries later if I don't suffer from heavy lid syndrome again!

Love Serena x

The Famous Jelly appears to be missing from the previous post...

5 Syns of HEAVEN! I've waited 30 Years for this...

image-1787337616.jpg

Glad you liked the jelly Serena :) My mum has been getting it for me for a few years...I would have told you if I'd known you were starved of jelly!! :)

Food looks fab...want some quorn bacon now!! X

Food looks lovely. Me and Cole are definitely coming for a visit now!! Will leave Tom at home because the only thing he'd eat out if all that is beans and beetroot. Haha x

The Famous Jelly appears to be missing from the previous post...

5 Syns of HEAVEN! I've waited 30 Years for this...

View attachment 163689

Ooh that looks nice, like a 'proper' pud :). Was it just sugar free jelly with fruit, aerosol cream and chopped up flake? You're obviously back to making lots of lovely meals x

Back