If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Serena!!! Long time no see! I didn't know you're on SW now. I'm glad you're doing well x

Omg! Sarah!!!! Are you back or just dropping by as a one off? X

I said it elsewhere but just catching up here.... or trying.... its a busy page today. Lovely to see you are still so enthusiastic hun x

I said it elsewhere but just catching up here.... or trying.... its a busy page today. Lovely to see you are still so enthusiastic hun x

All the cool kids hang out here ;-) Thank u for your kind words and for popping in! X

I could not be more prouder of you if I tried!!! You nailed it thus week xxxx

Thanks Minis Bestie!!!! I couldn't of done it without u x

I'm good thanks, on SW and in the 9's so it's working for me at the mo. Just pop on here now and again. Glad to see you're well, how's poppy? X

I'm good thanks, on SW and in the 9's so it's working for me at the mo. Just pop on here now and again. Glad to see you're well, how's poppy? X

Wow! Go You!!!! Im enjoying SW and happy with slow losses as long as they are losses!!! Do you go to a group? Poppy is good thank you, growing up by the day! X

Good Morning Sweeties!

VERY quick update as I'm off to School today!

Feeling positive on the start of Day 3 :)

Breakfast before I go:

image-3692308736.jpg

Lunch to take with me:

image-2522092042.jpg

I hope everyone has a fab Thursday :)

Lots of Love Serena x

Omg! Sarah!!!! Are you back or just dropping by as a one off? X

I think I'm back! My weight isnt going to go down if I sit and do nothing :p

Last time I saw you you were on WW, what made you switch to SW? Personally I much prefer SW, I hated counting pro points!

I think I'm back! My weight isnt going to go down if I sit and do nothing :p Last time I saw you you were on WW, what made you switch to SW? Personally I much prefer SW, I hated counting pro points!

I underwent a course of CBT in 2014 and it's fair to say without saying too much that WW wasn't helping me, I couldn't even deal with F&H as unlimited certain bread/cereal/crumpets was no good for me! I decided when I 'graduated' that I would try SW, my weight has got out of hand (again!) but I didn't think SW would trigger my binging or OCD and it's fair to say that in 16 days it hasn't triggered either! Yey! X

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Thursday at School has been brill and I finally feel ready to share some very BIG news with my Minis!

Since I had my daughter Poppy in late 2007 I have been a stay at home, I tried working Nights in 2012 but unfortunately 2 close family bereavements and a car accident led to me leaving the job.

Last year I started volunteering at School to build myself up and in September embarked on Level 2 TA Training, I applied for my first ever TA Job and I GOT IT! As you can imagine it's been a HUGE shock that I got the first job I went for but I honestly feel, that this could be the making of our future!

I will be a Year R Class TA from Monday 2nd Feb!

Anyways enough of non-food talk, back to tonight's yummy gourmet style dinner:

image-966742776.jpg

It was a very yummy Syn free dinner of Quorn Peppered Steak, Garlic n Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries, Onions, Carrots, Broccoli, Green Beans & Beetroot!

Hope everyone has had a fab Thursday.

Lots of Love Serena x

I underwent a course of CBT in 2014 and it's fair to say without saying too much that WW wasn't helping me, I couldn't even deal with F&H as unlimited certain bread/cereal/crumpets was no good for me! I decided when I 'graduated' that I would try SW, my weight has got out of hand (again!) but I didn't think SW would trigger my binging or OCD and it's fair to say that in 16 days it hasn't triggered either! Yey! X

That's fab Serena!!! Go you :)

I'm sitting at meeting waiting for it all to happen & just popped into you to say I sts too for my first week. Not overly pleased but I know you did & then you had a loss this week so I'm taking strength from that ;)

Hope you're having a good day x

That's fab Serena!!! Go you :) I'm sitting at meeting waiting for it all to happen & just popped into you to say I sts too for my first week. Not overly pleased but I know you did & then you had a loss this week so I'm taking strength from that ;) Hope you're having a good day x

Thanks Hannah! Just remember to enjoy the scenic route, it uses less petrol ;-) x

Congratulations Serena. Proud of you. You must be so over the moon with getting the first job you went for.
Fantastic.

:happy096::bliss::woohoo:

Congratulations Serena. Proud of you. You must be so over the moon with getting the first job you went for. Fantastic. :happy096::bliss::woohoo:

Thanks Sweetie :) I never dreamed I'd get the first one I went for but it's been just the confidence boost I needed! X

Good Evening Sweeties :)

Thursday at School has been brill and I finally feel ready to share some very BIG news with my Minis!

Since I had my daughter Poppy in late 2007 I have been a stay at home, I tried working Nights in 2012 but unfortunately 2 close family bereavements and a car accident led to me leaving the job.

Last year I started volunteering at School to build myself up and in September embarked on Level 2 TA Training, I applied for my first ever TA Job and I GOT IT! As you can imagine it's been a HUGE shock that I got the first job I went for but I honestly feel, that this could be the making of our future!

I will be a Year R Class TA from Monday 2nd Feb!

Anyways enough of non-food talk, back to tonight's yummy gourmet style dinner:

View attachment 164212

It was a very yummy Syn free dinner of Quorn Peppered Steak, Garlic n Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries, Onions, Carrots, Broccoli, Green Beans & Beetroot!

Hope everyone has had a fab Thursday.

Lots of Love Serena x

Congratulations Serena that's amazing. Well done. I'm sure it will be the making of your future.

Food looks amazing as always xx

Congratulations Serena that's amazing. Well done. I'm sure it will be the making of your future. Food looks amazing as always xx

Thanks Nic :) I kinda hope that SW will just fit into the plan too. X

Woohoo Serena, that's great. Congratulations on your new job. You obviously made a good impression xx

Thanks Cloudy :) I nearly fell off my chair when they told me! X

Back