If You Fail To Prepare, You Prepare to Fail

Hey Everyone!

Last night I ended up having 1/2 an apple, a WW Fruit in Jelly and 1 Lindt Lindor Ball for a total of 3pp. So 3 Weeklies used.

Breakfast-7pp

Lunch-9pp

Dinner-10pp

image.jpeg

So once again I'll use weeklies if I feel I want something later. As I have my dinner at 5pm I normally always need something to see me through till breakfast.

Had a massive test at work today, it was the head teachers birthday so the staff room was filled with thorntons chocolate cake, mini Swiss rolls, mini flapjack, mini brownies, mini cornflake cakes and ferrero rocher! I was very good tho and took 2 ferrero rocher as I can have them for a 2 nightly treat (2pp each) and didn't touch anything else, not a crumb! Go Me!

Hope everyone has had a fab Tuesday,

Lots of Love Serena X

I admire u for trying a new plan, I don't think I'd stick to it if I had to learn the basics again. X
The whole reason for deciding to join WW rather than just calorie count was the weighting of healthier choices in the new smart points programme, hoping it will keep me on the straight and narrow ;)

The whole reason for deciding to join WW rather than just calorie count was the weighting of healthier choices in the new smart points programme, hoping it will keep me on the straight and narrow ;)

Fingers Crossed I can't believe WI is approaching for me. X

Hey Everyone!

Last night I ended up having 1/2 an apple, a WW Fruit in Jelly and 1 Ferrero Rocher Raffaelo for a total of 3pp. So 3 Weeklies used.

Breakfast-7pp

Lunch-9pp

Dinner-10pp

image.jpeg

I've used my Weeklies for a WW Pear in Jelly, 1 Quality Street Green Triangle and 1 Galaxy Celebrations so another 3pp used (9 Weeklies in total so far)

Hope everyone has had a great day, only a quick update as I'm shattered!

Lots of Love Serena x

Hi hunnie.....Just to wish you good luck for tmrw!! Your food looks amazing so I'm sure you'll do great :D:D xx

Hi hunnie.....Just to wish you good luck for tmrw!! Your food looks amazing so I'm sure you'll do great :D:D xx

Thanks Will post a rather late update soon! X

Hey Everyone!

Sorry this week has run away with me due to some news which consumed my time (More of that in a moment!)

Thursday's Food

Breakfast-7pp

Lunch-9pp

Dinner-8pp

image.jpeg

Treats were 1/2 Apple, Clementine, WW Pear in Jelly (1pp) and 1 Celebrations Twix (1pp).

No Weeklies used as I didn't need them.

Then came Friday's WI and I lost an amazing 3.5lbs!!! I certainly did the Happy Scale Dance Ladies and Gents as I have had Mother Nature visiting since last Saturday which I know always affects me! It was just the start I needed as I'd only been on plan for 5 days and it's really motivated me to continue with 110% effort!

Friday's Food

Breakfast 7pp

Lunch 9pp

Dinner 10pp

image.jpeg

Treats were Cherries, clementine and some grapes.

No weeklies as I didn't need them.

This week has been fantastic, not only have I embraced the plan with the support on here but I had some fantastic work news. I've been working as an Early Years TA in Reception since last February and on Thursday I was offered the opportunity to move to the Nursery for 5 Weeks as an Ambassador for us! Needless to say I accepted the challenge and I start Monday!!!!

Anyway I hope everyone has a fab weekend,

Lots of Love Serena X

Hi Serena,

Fab work news- so pleased for you! Well done with getting back on plan xx

Thanks Cas I must of been looking at your diary as you was looking at mine!!!! Congrats on your new arrival, Evie is so cute! X

Great news on the scales and work front. Well done and enjoy :)

Thanks Funny how things seemed so rubbish and how they can change in the blink of an eye! X

I know notice that! Thanks-I think we both are going have a great year xx

2016 is going to be our year!!!! X

Hey Everyone!

Well I can safely say my halo is in tact after Saturday!

Saturday's Food

Breakfast-8pp

image.jpeg

Lunch-16pp

Went to Fayre & Square with Poppy and friends, I didn't have a starter, ordered my pre planned main course and didn't have a dessert! Go Me!

image.jpeg

Dinner 5pp

image.jpeg

Snacks

WW Layered Fromage Frais Apricot 1pp
Cherries
Pineapple

So I finished the day having used my 26pp and 4 Weeklies which I'm totally happy with, very proud of myself for not giving into temptation!

Hope everyone has a fab Saturday, hopefully Sunday is just as good!

Lots of Love Serena X

Hey Everyone!

Sorry this week has run away with me due to some news which consumed my time (More of that in a moment!)

Thursday's Food

Breakfast-7pp

Lunch-9pp

Dinner-8pp

View attachment 179481

Treats were 1/2 Apple, Clementine, WW Pear in Jelly (1pp) and 1 Celebrations Twix (1pp).

No Weeklies used as I didn't need them.

Then came Friday's WI and I lost an amazing 3.5lbs!!! I certainly did the Happy Scale Dance Ladies and Gents as I have had Mother Nature visiting since last Saturday which I know always affects me! It was just the start I needed as I'd only been on plan for 5 days and it's really motivated me to continue with 110% effort!

Friday's Food

Breakfast 7pp

Lunch 9pp

Dinner 10pp

View attachment 179483

Treats were Cherries, clementine and some grapes.

No weeklies as I didn't need them.

This week has been fantastic, not only have I embraced the plan with the support on here but I had some fantastic work news. I've been working as an Early Years TA in Reception since last February and on Thursday I was offered the opportunity to move to the Nursery for 5 Weeks as an Ambassador for us! Needless to say I accepted the challenge and I start Monday!!!!

Anyway I hope everyone has a fab weekend,

Lots of Love Serena X
Awwww that is amazing!! Congratulations!:thankyouthankyou: So much to celebrate here, I can tell you are over the moon and rightly so :D:D:D So pleased for you xx

Your food looks amazing! I love the plate.....where did you buy it from?? :oops: I think I will start using full size images on my diary rather than thumbnails as they look so lovely....well yours do at least :D xx

WHOOOPPPP Well done Hun!!!
Congrats on the weight loss! such an achievement!
and another WHOOP! on the job front!!!

xxxxxx

Good looks good x

Awwww that is amazing!! Congratulations!:thankyouthankyou: So much to celebrate here, I can tell you are over the moon and rightly so :D:D:D So pleased for you xx

Thanks Sweetie My mouth hurts from Grinning so much! Lol X

Your food looks amazing! I love the plate.....where did you buy it from?? :oops: I think I will start using full size images on my diary rather than thumbnails as they look so lovely....well yours do at least :D xx

The Heart Plates are from Wilko, they also did Side Plates and Bowls but I only bought Dinner Plates as I use them the most. I don't have very good eyes so it's full size all the way for me X

WHOOOPPPP Well done Hun!!!
Congrats on the weight loss! such an achievement!
and another WHOOP! on the job front!!!

xxxxxx

Thanks for the double whoop!!! What a start I had!!! X

Good looks good x

Thanks X

Back